Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippity Yay!
Thanks to @SCCOct66 we all can take turns riding Prissy the Centaur and afterwards we can sit down to a delectable quail egg snack. Atha is cooking!😂
This is such a fabulous title. Thank you so much!
You guys please give your thanks to our @SCCOct66
❤😘❤😘❤
IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Meow, the donut clips. Thanks @SCCOct66 for a perfect title to start the week!
They definitely sealed the deal for me. 😂 That is where we can hook up her reins. We need a way to lead her around and keep her from running off every time she peeps some okra or a margarita.
It would all be nothing without an incredible title to pair it with.😻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her tit and has a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her tit and has a meltdown.
I see her "wrestling " as her only form of human interaction that she actually initiates that's not food related, so that is all Assmunch has to show. Aside from this she does absolutely nothing but rock and honk, and that gets old to watch. We see how horrible it is, but the humpers see it as Abbie making strides and communicating.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It did not look playful to me either. Abbie looked almost disconnected, and the way she was holding on to Atha’s shirt is the same way she holds on to Pig’s when she is getting aggressive…not playful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I LOVE that Lauren drops her 100 lb loss video on the pig’s birthday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It did not look playful to me either. Abbie looked almost disconnected, and the way she was holding on to Atha’s shirt is the same way she holds on to Pig’s when she is getting aggressive…not playful.
She needs a good squishmallow to grab and that will help her let her anger and stress out in a much healthier way.

In my opinion, this also stems from a lack of communication and a lack of input from both parents in teaching her the signs for the different feelings.

It's time they started working on this with her instead of things like emptying the dishwasher, pouring, stacking the shelves and hoovering. Abbie needs to learn how to communicate properly in order to function well in society.

Maybe they could start their "school" mornings with a sign language video to teach Abbie some new words and then they can practice using them with her for the rest of the week so they stay fresh in her brain. Videos with songs would definitely be useful seeing as she loves music and it will make it more engaging for her. She could then associate the signs with those tunes rather than puppeteering from her human dog trainers parents.

Come on Bumhole and Piggy, it's not hard and it's not rocket science!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WOOHOO! (my centaur sound effect)

Great title @SCCOct66! And as always, thank you to @WowMeowMeowWow for keeping us Tattling!! 😻😻

And what a birthday! I am LOVING Lauren's success. Yes, she is using the medication, but she is legitimately working out and eating better. Unllike the lazy slor in Jax, she is making the most of this opportunity and I am here for it! 👏👏

I hope P is just crushed on her "special" day. Blubbering and whining to Atha as she crams a brontosaurus steak and basketball sized potato into her gaping maw! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She needs a good squishmallow to grab and that will help her let her anger and stress out in a much healthier way.

In my opinion, this also stems from a lack of communication and a lack of input from both parents in teaching her the signs for the different feelings.

It's time they started working on this with her instead of things like emptying the dishwasher, pouring, stacking the shelves and hoovering. Abbie needs to learn how to communicate properly in order to function well in society.

Maybe they could start their "school" mornings with a sign language video to teach Abbie some new words and then they can practice using them with her for the rest of the week so they stay fresh in her brain. Videos with songs would definitely be useful seeing as she loves music and it will make it more engaging for her. She could then associate the signs with those tunes rather than puppeteering from her human dog trainers parents.

Come on Bumhole and Piggy, it's not hard and it's not rocket science!
She got a squishmallow for her bday. Never even saw it leave Boone. GB plants were probably more important so took priority. That squishmallow is probably in the trash.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230522_163802_Facebook.jpg

Hahaha tubby smoked her on engagement ON HER OWN PAGE!!!! I'm sure humpers saw his face and were convinced Abbie was going to be shown so they hopped on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I LOVE that Lauren drops her 100 lb loss video on the pig’s birthday!
I don't follow Lauren, I only know of her from here but what a fantastic achievement!! I really like that she admits that her success in weight loss means to going to therapy, she has to move her body and eat right even when she'd rather do the opposite and that she now uses Mounjaro to help her along. I hope that the Mounjaro is short lived because she is on such a great track to get to a healthy weight. She has the perfect mindset to get to her goal. I bet this has ruined Twatty Beast's birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.