Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube pointed me to an old video from 5 years ago when they took Abbie to Summer’s volleyball game. It was so overwhelming for her.

Also on Asa’s Lipstick Momma boo-hoo live, humpers are tagging Taylor Swift to have a meetup with Abbie.

Here is the video of Abbie exposed to just noise at a volleyball game.

Abbie has no idea who Taylor Swift is and would have no interest in meeting with her..unless she had some candy to give her...or donuts. These humps have no idea who Abbie is after all this time watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
YouTube pointed me to an old video from 5 years ago when they took Abbie to Summer’s volleyball game. It was so overwhelming for her.

Also on Asa’s Lipstick Momma boo-hoo live, humpers are tagging Taylor Swift to have a meetup with Abbie.

For tit’s sake!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Humpers be like : "Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Fathering Autism has one of the best channels of all time."

These people really are delusional. WTF is Abbie gonna do meeting Taylor Swift? tit her pants with excitement? No, she will just tit her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Big P has been preparing for their MaAssive Birthday Graduation Birthday Pool Party Palooza on Memorial Day but she is suffering from menstrual cramps. Even shows us her hot pack. Not necessary!

Her hairdresser is not doing her any favors either. She needs several inches of dry straw hair cut off. It’s in bad shape like her daughter’s. Boy, I sound grumpy! 😁

11212489-55B4-40F9-91BA-C3E046BF83D4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I liked her video. I think the main goal of these Youtubers is to bring light to exploitation. We on this forum can see what pieces of tit they are beyond exploitation but I don’t think that really matters to the average viewer. Maybe if viewers understand that Abbie is actually being exploited, then they can look at all the other stuff.
I agree. ANY Fathering-Autism Awareness© is a positive
---
The dentist’s Facebook page has been posting since August 2016. The Kona Ice promo appears to be a promotion to grow their client base, especially over the summer when school is out. On AssA’s vlog they noted that the dentists Abbie has seen in the past didn’t offer sedation dentistry. Then why didn’t they change providers years ago? Does this relate to her guardianship process? Do they have to confirm that she has healthcare providers in place? AssA and P talked about doing additional dental desensitization with Abbie. They should do those same tasks with Big P!

View attachment 2200487

And yes, Priscilla, your skincare has done a WHALE of good for you! You kept running your tongue around your teeth during the vlog, too.

View attachment 2200498
Can you imagine having to sedate Abbie. Can’t do it through IV. Just the thought of Abbie with an IV makes my circulatory system hurt…

So gas? Which means Asa holding her arms back and counting to ten I guess
---
Well, we know why she never went. Asa said it himself. Sedation costs hundreds of dollars and apparently the waiver doesnt cover it.
So, no dental care.
I could see it when she was young, pre- FA, when that kind of cash would have been hard for them. But they have been rolling in cash for the past 5 years and theres no excuse.
Hell, just ONE of P's Lane Bryant hauls for a SL trip would've covered the cost.
Maybe if someone sent them the money in the form of a gift card she’d get it 😏😏😏
(For anyone new.. the only time Abbie gets to walk down the toy section of a store is when she receives gift cards.. and that’s probably so they can “prove” to the person that the money went to her)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine having to sedate Abbie. Can’t do it through IV. Just the thought of Abbie with an IV makes my circulatory system hurt…

I’ve had wilder patients than Abbie with an IV…it’s doable. There’s also pills, which she knows how to swallow, liquid formulations of some sedatives and anti-anxiety meds, or injections. I don’t really know what kind of sedatives are used for dentistry, but my guess is they would start with an oral med to calm her down, and then put in the IV for longer term / deeper sedation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree 100% about those goddamn autism, puzzle piece, good human, blah blah shirts.
They will dress her like that forever, because when she acts up in public people will see the shirt.
Not to mention, thats all Abbie is to them- autism. No identity, just autism and a walking billboard for FA.

In other news, my grandson ( age 3.5) who was completely non-verbal a year ago is simply killing it with his words and signs. He is in speech twice a week, and not using a device. Our first therapist was a bust- told us to just get the device immediately because he'll never verbalize, even though at that point he had already begun speaking. We dumped her. Anyway, our new therapist, who we LOVE, said no device yet, he's trying to speak and picks up signs immediately, so lets focus on it. We say the word as we sign it to him, and he does the same. (and he says dozens of other words with no signs, like all the colors, animals, foods, etc.) He has developed a sudden obsession with popcorn lately. So its kind of like Abbie and "donut" right now. He walks around all day saying and signing popcorn. But then, in my head I automatically hear Abbies old iPad saying
"Popcorn. Pretzels. Nature Valley Bar." 😂😂
Yes a walking honking billboard! She’s just an advert for autism to them. That’s great news, sounds like your grandson is rocking it 😊 I’m with him on the popcorn, I could eat it all day too lol. That damn iPad voice (old and new) were/are annoying, they should change it up and have Sponge Bob one day and Ozzy Osbourbe the next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. ANY Fathering-Autism Awareness© is a positive
---

---

Maybe if someone sent them the money in the form of a gift card she’d get it 😏😏😏
(For anyone new.. the only time Abbie gets to walk down the toy section of a store is when she receives gift cards.. and that’s probably so they can “prove” to the person that the money went to her)
My son has always had IV sedation. He's never ripped it out or anything. He does have to be held, but only just long enough for him to be a bit loopy and then it's nighty night.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, they’re going to start getting Abbie used to reclining chairs and have her flossing so she gets used to going to the dentist! I wonder how long that will last? If they think Abbie is capable of learning to floss, why didn’t they teach her to do that when she was a child? Asswipe will probably film her on a reclining chair a couple of times, then the chair and the dentist will never be mentioned again.
Abbie should’ve been taught so much when she was really young, including how to deal with doctor and dentist visits. Maybe it wouldn’t have made a difference and she would still have limited communication and still have difficulties going for medical appointments.
However, everything she’s made to do nowadays or her scummy parents talk about, is purely just for content. They know Abbie is not going to be independant and they know that they won’t be teaching her to floss her teeth or lie comfortably on a recliner. She’ll just be forced to do it a few times for the Humpers delight.
I’ve never seen that vlog of Abbie at the volleyball match. It’s horrible seeing her so upset, but it shows how her parents have no understanding or empathy towards her despite the crap they regularly spew about being all knowledgable about autism. They wanted to see the match and nothing was going to stop them, not even their daughter being visibly upset and panicked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A dentist visit is what 2 times a year? Not sure what they are thinking to only teach her mirror in mouth and reclining chair now. Agree that it will be done for content and then archived forever.

I've seen Abbie fasten the seatbelt herself and P successfully getting Abbie to fasten it herself. It's Moobie that talks all about the seat belt feature and then fastens it for Abbie.

She would've benefitted from so much if they had consistency in their parenting.

Reactions: 20
Fat takes its toll
Can’t wait for the poll!
That would make a great title for the next thread
---
@WowMeowMeowWow I zoomed in on one of your screenshots.

Tell me you hate your daughter without telling me you hate your daughter. 🤬😢

View attachment 2193186
Poor Abbie looks very sad and miserable, probably terrified as well. She's clearly fed up of her lifestyle and it seems like she's going into a deep depression in my opinion.

Meanwhile, it's obvious that there's no love from that Pig

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Get a look at Moobies boobies. They're bigger than Guntarilla's
Isaiah is going to be in competition with Moobies boobs soon. Isaiah acting like a total dumbass on camera for all the cheese, Marry Me Chicken, massive pile of potatoes, bread with oil, and a salad with a lot of cheese. I truly believe Piggy wants everyone HUGE!

• Heart
  • Angry
Poor Big P has been preparing for their MaAssive Birthday Graduation Birthday Pool Party Palooza on Memorial Day but she is suffering from menstrual cramps. Even shows us her hot pack. Not necessary!

Her hairdresser is not doing her any favors either. She needs several inches of dry straw hair cut off. It’s in bad shape like her daughter’s. Boy, I sound grumpy! 😁

View attachment 2200684
I'm sure the hair stylist suggests it, but she won't cut her hairbfor the same reasons she won't cut Abbie's. She delusional!!!!
---
So, they’re going to start getting Abbie used to reclining chairs and have her flossing so she gets used to going to the dentist! I wonder how long that will last? If they think Abbie is capable of learning to floss, why didn’t they teach her to do that when she was a child? Asswipe will probably film her on a reclining chair a couple of times, then the chair and the dentist will never be mentioned again.
Abbie should’ve been taught so much when she was really young, including how to deal with doctor and dentist visits. Maybe it wouldn’t have made a difference and she would still have limited communication and still have difficulties going for medical appointments.
However, everything she’s made to do nowadays or her scummy parents talk about, is purely just for content. They know Abbie is not going to be independant and they know that they won’t be teaching her to floss her teeth or lie comfortably on a recliner. She’ll just be forced to do it a few times for the Humpers delight.
I’ve never seen that vlog of Abbie at the volleyball match. It’s horrible seeing her so upset, but it shows how her parents have no understanding or empathy towards her despite the crap they regularly spew about being all knowledgable about autism. They wanted to see the match and nothing was going to stop them, not even their daughter being visibly upset and panicked.
Reason for Moobie to buy more tit. I'm sure a brand new, top of the line recliner is on the way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Of course they made her go to the volleyball game because they didn't want to miss out on the things that they really wanted to do. If you know that taking her to a certain place might cause sensory overload for her then you don't go to that event or you find someone to babysit her at home. Your daughter is more important than whatever event you wanted to go to that is too much sensory overload for me. When you have a severely disabled daughter you put them first before anything else.

• Heart
Isaiah is going to be in competition with Moobies boobs soon. Isaiah acting like a total dumbass on camera for all the cheese, Marry Me Chicken, massive pile of potatoes, bread with oil, and a salad with a lot of cheese. I truly believe Piggy wants everyone HUGE!
I reckon she wants everyone that way because it makes her feel safe....Safe for her to carry on eating everything and anything, safe that Ass won't leave because he is a big fat bleep too. If ass said "duck this!" and went on a diet and exercised she would be freaking the duck out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A dentist visit is what 2 times a year? Not sure what they are thinking to only teach her mirror in mouth and reclining chair now. Agree that it will be done for content and then archived forever.

I've seen Abbie fasten the seatbelt herself and P successfully getting Abbie to fasten it herself. It's Moobie that talks all about the seat belt feature and then fastens it for Abbie.

She would've benefitted from so much if they had consistency in their parenting.
It reminds me of a parent who has a toddler and is trying to teach them right from wrong and they get tired and decide it’s easier if I just pick these toys up than if I get little Johnny to do it and it take him 30 mins. They attempt to teach her stuff for content and as soon as the cameras are off she’s left to occupy herself. The girl is 18 years old, why hasn’t she be been working on dental visits for 16 years? Asa says Abbie has no cavities, the moment after he said he couldn’t barely get the mirror in there. How tf you gonna know wtf she has in her mouth. Big P tried to come back and say well she warmed up to it. Y’all lie up down and sideways. They live their entire life fitting Abbie into some mold. Asa is left dragging her in and out of all these establishments while big p stays in and enjoys the life she thinks she deserves. I have never seen a more crappy excuse for a mother. Your daughter is nonverbal and can’t advocate for herself as you clearly stated so I guess that means y’all can do whatever you want to her right!?! Bunch of sloppy losers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What a gorgeous pup!! How is he doing?
His doing good, he is going for walkies now, and he is growing up fast. Apparently his little manhood is growing, he has been humping pillows and toys. Right now, we are going through teething of the big boy teeth, so he is gnawing on everything including hands.
---

View attachment 2200684
Would love to see her have endometriosis pain, she would be so milking it.

Her looks like she hasn't brushed it in days, and the lip looks more and more stroke like every picture and video. Woman needs her cholesterol checks and blood pressure. Because she is going to die before the age of 50.

The dentist visit, I wonder if this has to do with Abbie turning 18 and having to have checks for her adult guardianship stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happiest of Sundays to you all. 😘
photo-output.jpeg

---
Because everyone needs a before bed snack…amiright?
😂
1685285637722.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
A treadmill
A blood pressure checker
A blood sugar level reader
---
This right here, was a popular game in the 80’s👇🏻
Lololol that would be a perfect birthday gift for the pig
---
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Just wondering if something specific happened?
It could be to do with the revelation of the third child a while back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.