Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very telling on Lauren’s Facebook page post about hanging out with friends who weren’t constantly food focused or not encouraging of a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to give her a five high through the screen.
Well, she doesn’t want to get together with the Maass’ then. They will have her fattened back up in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isaiah’s vlog shows him celebrating with friends and family, and getting dressed for graduation. From bare-chested and wrapped in a towel, to pulling up his pants in his underwear, he is giving the Fathering Autism grandmothers quite a show. There were two dramatic jump cuts where he and Summer screamed and one of them darted away - probably after Abbie. I’m guessing she was into open food, cake, or the bar. Wow.
Did you catch the part where Cilla hugged Golden Boy and said we did it? witch you didn't do it. Stop taking credit for his achievements 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did you catch the part where Cilla hugged Golden Boy and said we did it? witch you didn't do it. Stop taking credit for his achievements 😠
Yes, at the same time Abbie was running amuck and Pig didn't even bat an eye.
---
New video from Isiah
"I forgot my job was to post vlogs " um, no it's not, it's something you half ass do on your spare time. This kid is so brainwashed he thinks vlogging is a actual job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, at the same time Abbie was running amuck and Pig didn't even bat an eye.
---

"I forgot my job was to post vlogs " um, no it's not, it's something you half ass do on your spare time. This kid is so brainwashed he thinks vlogging is a actual job.
Just like he thinks it's his job to take care of abbie and isn't allowed to have a normal life with friends around his age.

• Sad
Bull bleeping tit she lost 65 pounds. I would say she's made it to pre surgery weight if not a few pounds more..... lying scamming witch!
Screenshot_20230522-191430~3.png

Did anyone catch douchebag junior's dig at Abbie?
Screenshot_20230522-192335~2.png

Screenshot_20230522-192344~2.png

Please, somebody tell me WTF is wrong with Summer aka Crotch Digger?
Screenshot_20230522-191713~2.png

Screenshot_20230522-191638~2.png
Screenshot_20230522-191806~3.png

She craving spam balls? :m

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
It isn’t a celebration without Candy Cane Lorraine and Wide Load Wayne!

103C9311-3970-43F7-849F-6A276A778C2A.jpeg

And in honor of Pinky’s 40th Birthday, here is a comparison from Piggy’s 40th:

B52C24ED-86CF-40BF-8E60-BC3EA081A944.jpeg

Both attention-seeking to the extreme!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If only she could ever look at Abbie with the love she has for whatever was in that pan on the stove.
IMG_3135.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just going back to the “wrestling” on the previous thread. It didn’t look playful to me at all and she didn’t let go when he requested her to twice as there was a jump cut before he showed her hands off him. Do they really think this behaviour is cute and endearing and worth showing because it’s really not. Just showcases Abbies aggression and shows us once again that Asthma is a weak parent that’s too afraid to stop his daughters undesirable behaviours incase she flips her tit and has a meltdown.
I’m not sure if it’s just me or if anyone else feels this way. I think it’s highly inappropriate for Asa and GB to be “wrestling” with Abby. Yes she has the mentality of a toddler but her body is that of an 18 year old. I find it gross and so inappropriate. I mean what typical 18 year old girl wrestles with her father. It’s creepy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It isn’t a celebration without Candy Cane Lorraine and Wide Load Wayne!

View attachment 2189667

And in honor of Pinky’s 40th Birthday, here is a comparison from Piggy’s 40th:

View attachment 2189673

Both attention-seeking to the extreme!
I love how Twatty Beast is using WLW's dickdo to block her gunt 🐽 🐽 😂 😂 I can't believe how much fatter she is since her last birthday.She's a sloppy mess. Tubby, I know that you read our pearls of wisdom so please take my advice, get yourselves together, stop drinking, cut back on your calorie and fat laden meals and take in some exercise. Hire a nutritionist and a personal fitness coach to help your family. Do you want to leave Isaiah with the financial, physical and emotional burden of taking care of his sister because you and your wife lack discipline? God forbid that he will have to take care of you two invalids as well if you keep on your course of self destruction.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s all about MEEEEEEE!!!! 🐷🐷🐷

IMG_3136.jpeg

This is UNREAL! And she included photos of every gift and her massage room. She’s mentally ill.

IMG_3138.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bull bleeping tit she lost 65 pounds. I would say she's made it to pre surgery weight if not a few pounds more..... lying scamming witch!
View attachment 2189658

Did anyone catch douchebag junior's dig at Abbie?
View attachment 2189659
View attachment 2189660

Please, somebody tell me WTF is wrong with Summer aka Crotch Digger?
View attachment 2189661
View attachment 2189662View attachment 2189663
She craving spam balls? :m
That is quite the mouth Summer is sporting. I imagine Kylie is not complaining. 🤭😁🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.