Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it depends where you live because they don’t give a tit here. A Lifeguard is one of those jobs they have to force ppl into because a lot of people don’t want to do it. It pays min wage and if the pool is outside, temps get up to over 100 here. It sucks but you only need about a couple days of training and CPR/First Aid and they let you get some of those hours online. They market it towards teens.

Maybe that’s what Isaiah meant when he said he felt older than the other workers. They are probably mostly high-school students.
It's the same here....they have a shortage of lifeguards...If you're breathing they'll hire you
---
Isn’t Abbie on a duck ton of meds. A lot of those psych meds make you blow up. Her diet sucks but it could be psych meds. I’m not defending them but Abbie seems to be gaining fast. Diet alone doesn’t make a young woman gain that fast.
Abs has everything against her as far as weight goes. Bad genes from both sides, a ridiculous fast food, candy & red meat diet, and her meds. Poor girl doesn't stand a chance

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That was my thought. No way he makes much of anything on YouTube.
I just thought it was an odd comment from Daddy Dearest, given that the money flows from them and they access his bank accounts...Ass asking might be an indicator that he should have?

Reactions: 15
I just thought it was an odd comment from Daddy Dearest, given that the money flows from them and they access his bank accounts...Ass asking might be an indicator that he should have?
I think he was asking because they were talking about how he is a grown-up now.

Assa totally disregarded what Isaiah was saying. Isaiah told them how awkward the interview was because most of the camp workers/volunteers are teens. Assa responded by changing the topic to how Isaiah is such an adult with his Khakis and nice shirt on, and then he said “Did you do your taxes”.

They don’t listen to anything that kid says and thats why he appears to be walking on eggshells all the time.

• Sad
E8C88276-41A0-45C6-8453-5CCB6F86E208.jpeg

Just wow. Way to go begging for money by exploiting the disabled daughter. If for one second anyone thinks she’d actually even take Abbie if she was able to scam her way there they are nuts too. There better be an option to purchase another ticket because Priscilla MF Massive will not be taking Abbie alone to a damn concert, ever. ABBIE AND I ARE IN DISBELIEF. Bitchhhhh please, she has no clue why you’re squealing like a pig, if she did she would probably figure it’s meal time for your giant ass. This woman cannot be any more repulsive. Leave the girl alone, go to the gym and have several seats margarita monster.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I was also thinking about Boy Wonder being a lifeguard. Since we know every single aspect of their lives, do we know if he has ever had swimming lessons which led to being a lifeguard? I hate to think that Camp I Am Special isn't just handing out whistles and zinc and calling employees lifeguards. Being a lifeguard takes major training because it is a major responsibility.
---
Slimelife must be on the skids. Twatty Beast is really pushing her Amazon storefront 🧐 🧐 🧐

Also...photoshopping done by the Pig
View attachment 2195865
Just wow. Way to go begging for money by exploiting the disabled daughter. If for one second anyone thinks she’d actually even take Abbie if she was able to scam her way there they are nuts too. There better be an option to purchase another ticket because Priscilla MF Massive will not be taking Abbie alone to a damn concert, ever. ABBIE AND I ARE IN DISBELIEF. Bitchhhhh please, she has no clue why you’re squealing like a pig, if she did she would probably figure it’s meal time for your giant ass. This woman cannot be any more repulsive. Leave the girl alone, go to the gym and have several seats margarita monster.
I cant...I dislike her. She's not even trying to hide that she's using Abbie anymore

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2195865
She is disgusting!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2195865

I can't even imagine Pig and Abbie...alone at a concert...that is not a place for either for different reasons. She is truly disgusting and I hope the HUMPS do not fall for this.

Pig probably doesn't care about the concert....she is just scamming to get victims. Also pushing abbie as a normal teen who goes to concerts as a narrative.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't even imagine Pig and Abbie...alone at a concert...that is not a place for either for different reasons. She is truly disgusting and I hope the HUMPS do not fall for this.

Pig probably doesn't care about the concert....she is just scamming to get victims. Also pushing abbie as a normal teen who goes to concerts as a narrative.
She can't fit in a regular concert seat. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry not been around, been unwell and in a lot of pain, as well as busy with trying to get appointments with gynecologists and having tests done. Apparently I could have endometriosis stage 2

But from what I can see Pigrillabottomlessstomach is still the Pigrillabottomlessstomach.

Abby looks sicker than last time, that kid needs to be helped because the fatasses aren't doing anything except cause her to get sicker and then have a heart attack. She even looks more depressed

I've been using Chat GPT to write a story with a child like Abbie, and it has revealed a load of interacting genetic mutations that seem to fit that family.
I hope you feel better soon.
Will be thinking of you. Hope Kimmied and Kermy are doing ok.
Miss and worry about our tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She already deleted the post. Sus.
Swifty probably made a call that she wants no affiliation with Piggy Thue.
Not good for her brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh yeah and I forgot. I’m on an underwater search and rescue team. I line tend while divers are underwater. We have to get lifeguard certified yearly and it’s 30 hours of training. If GB hasn’t been trained properly they are putting all those campers at risk. I don’t believe for 1 second he could go be a lifeguard anywhere else. What a huge liability.
30 hours isn't really that much training. It's less than a week of full-time work. If he's gone to lifeguard training for two days now, he's more than halfway there.

The only pool lifeguard certification that I know of comes from the Red Cross, which is the same nationally. The course is between 25 and 27 hours. It's likely the camp is just running a Red Cross class for their lifeguards.

Beach lifeguards are a different story. That's a difficult job to get and training for it is serious business. Izzy could never.

Reactions: 14
She can "afford" the tickets and trip herself if she really wants to go
---
And nothing promotes going to the dentist like getting sugar in their parking lot 🙄
He is probably an ass kisser like the psych...seems shady to Serve sugar after an appt.

• Heart
  • Sick
Another depressing video. Poor Abbie didn't want to cook or have a camera in her face and I feel that something else must have triggered her off camera to get her very angry while they were outside as that yell sounded like an "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" one.

Bumhole and Piggy, please do your daughter a favour. If she yells loudly like that, stop filming immediately, console her and take her to her room to calm down (perhaps put a movie on upstairs that she likes or give her a musical toy) and then LEAVE HER BE.

That reminds me, does she still watch her TV upstairs? I haven't seen it happening for ages
I’m ok with them getting her to do things like cooking. All Abbie wants to do is sit on the sofa,rock, eat, dig in her diaper and yell. So what if “poor Abbie” didn’t want to cook, tough titties, we all have to do things we don’t want to. She eats the food she’s constantly demanding so she can get her lazy ass of the sofa and get involved in the making/cooking of it. It doesn’t hurt her, at most she pissed off she’s being made to do something so she whines and moans. As for the yells, she does that all of the time, whether she’s upset or not, it’s a near constant. You can hear her throughout the house honking away even when she’s not being filmed. I think it’s something she enjoys doing, the vibrations on the back of her hand and sound she makes. I appreciate your outlook on this and I’m not disagreeing with you 😊 this is just my opinion on it.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2195865
Even if abbie could go to the concert it wouldn't be a good idea as it would be sensory overload for her. This is nothing but a scam to get people to buy slimelife products.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope Taylors team goes after them. Slime is giving out raffle tickets for every $130 sold. They are using Taylors likeness to sell their product.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope Taylors team goes after them. Slime is giving out raffle tickets for every $130 sold. They are using Taylors likeness to sell their product.
That's probably why she deleted so quickly. She probably wasn't supposed to post anything lol, idiot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Asa is live right now.

Boo bleeping hoo…it made her cry.

Their spin (LIE) is she put it up, then reality set in and she realized if she won she couldn’t take Abbie.

He said she could still win and didn’t know what she’d do with the tickets.
IMG_3166.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Would he even make enough to file? The minimum income is $12,950 for singles under 65. I can't imagine him pulling in over $1000 a month on his YT unless he makes big bucks on his facebook begging.
30 hours isn't really that much training. It's less than a week of full-time work. If he's gone to lifeguard training for two days now, he's more than halfway there.

The only pool lifeguard certification that I know of comes from the Red Cross, which is the same nationally. The course is between 25 and 27 hours. It's likely the camp is just running a Red Cross class for their lifeguards.

Beach lifeguards are a different story. That's a difficult job to get and training for it is serious business. Izzy could never.
Ellis does lifeguard training for theme parks and the training is a lot more than 25-27 hours. My Ellis training took 1 full week and we had testing the next week. We also had daily and weekly spot checks and 1 month in, a full afternoon re-boot class..
I guarantee GB didn’t go to that because it is rough, vigorous and not everyone gets a job, at the end of training. Heck, we had 25% of the class that couldn’t even pass the swim requirements..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.