Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Fuck it, throwing in an early next thread title suggestion:

FBG - still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Jollyolly

Email sent to Glasson.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to enquire about a stay in your outdoor cabin accommodation. I note on your website that there is a minimum 3 night stay however I see a popular "influencer" has availed of a single nights accommodation in said cabin.
Has this minimum 3 night policy changed and if so could you please advise me of your rates for a single nights cabin accommodation for both mid week and weekend in October.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Pianogal

Thread suggestion!

Honeymoon time for nips and kips . 10 days at sea , no responsibility, tits blowing free- it’s great to be mr & mrs G!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Scarbouro

VIP Member
So she spent the entire run up to the wedding and the day itself looking for signs of her dad. Never once has she mentioned the parent who is actually present and does everything for her. The woman who practically rears her kids for her but no, let's look for Robins, feathers and butterflies. I just don't understand her priorities at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

lago

WTAF is the feeding eachother ice cream and recording it about?? Staged, pathetic and frankly a violation of my human rights having to witness that cringefest with no prior warning! I have second hand embarrassment for the two of them!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

MauraH1

I’ve been watching Graces thread for yonks now and I’m so pissed off. I probably sound like a jealous cow and maybe I am. But judging by her airport videos you wouldn’t think for a second she was an anxiety sufferer. I hate to say this because there is stigma around mental health, but I think people take the piss at times. I can barely take a shower with my nerves some days never mind go to Miami one of the most intense places! We haven’t been away in years, esp this year because the thoughts of stepping foot into a busy, over crowded airport for me is crippling. I’ve a lump in my throat writing this because it’s so silly but those that really struggling and battle each day will get what I’m saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Well that was fucking hideous viewing

2 over stuffed MongeyGernons in the wild -shovelling icecream down their necks

it’s like a scene they’d show you on your first session in overeaters anonymous to shock you- ‘here’s how we used to be - let’s never go back there’

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I have, and I guess we just have difference of opinion. I don’t see annoyance! You can clearly see she adores her kids.
I dunno. Coming from a personal point of view, and a very abusive upbringing - I’ve seen neglect. Abuse. Control. Abandonment.
So when I see people throw around the “bad mother, she should be ashamed, those poor kids” card…it’s like - nah.
Also, as I said above - we see a snippet from her life so I don’t think it’s fair to judge her parenting skills based in 30second clips.
I'll judge her parenting on her admitting she gets out the door as quick as she can in the morning to have her me time and escape the kids and I'll judge it on her using her kids to sell products and invade their privacy and I'll judge it on her putting her kid in creche while she goes to the gym 2 and 3 times a day and I'll judge it on the very obvious annoyed reactions she give to particularly Sienna when she tries to chat on camera with Grace and I'll judge it with how many date nights and nights out she has away from her children and I'll judge it on the fact that her little 5yr old openly admitted to her she missed her so she drew a heart on her hand instead of spending the day with her sent her on her merry way and Ill judge her on putting her in camp after a vaccination while she was in Graces words "hysterical" after it. I'll judge it on Sienna being in clothes waaayyyyy too small for her and many many occasions while Grace is out buying outfits for this that and the other, she comes across as emotionally absent aswell as physically absent and to me that is in a way neglectful parenting.
There have been quiet afew people on this thread that have said they see traits in Grace that was in their own Mums and have grown up to resent them.
You don't need to be a Mammy martyr to be considered a good mother, having time away is essential to good mental health as its a tough job but there is such a thing as too much time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Bbzelda

Anyone else think it’s really wrong to use a picture of your sleeping child in their bed for an ad on social media to make money?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

VioletBear

VIP Member
I can’t watch! Who does that…come on let’s set camera up and record ourselves feeding each other ice cream. What normal man partakes in that shite!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Jellybb

VIP Member
Na it’s weird that she has a 4 bedroom house and has her daughter sharing with her son.

• Wow
Reactions: 57