Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent the entire run up to the wedding and the day itself looking for signs of her dad. Never once has she mentioned the parent who is actually present and does everything for her. The woman who practically rears her kids for her but no, let's look for Robins, feathers and butterflies. I just don't understand her priorities at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
So she spent the entire run up to the wedding and the day itself looking for signs of her dad. Never once has she mentioned the parent who is actually present and does everything for her. The woman who practically rears her kids for her but no, let's look for Robins, feathers and butterflies. I just don't understand her priorities at all.
Greasy is literally for the birds. All she seems to do is torment animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The water on the floor around the bath is probably from Kips getting out to take the pic of Grace. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Really lovely that kips had a photo with him of his friend that passed away and I noticed grace had one of her dad on her bouquet aswell but she hasn't mentioned that yet.

Reactions: 10
I am disgusted with her over this, barely a mention for poor Ann who does so much for her. And I am queasy as duck from the second hand cringe I have for her for those latest few stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There wasn't much 'love' involved in the wedding it seems. It feels like it was about how amazing the venue, the dress, the hair were. And how Grace can finally say she has a husband. Tick that off the list. It was a celebration but of what?

Reactions: 14
There wasn't much 'love' involved in the wedding it seems. It feels like it was about how amazing the venue, the dress, the hair were. And how Grace can finally say she has a husband. Tick that off the list. It was a celebration but of what?
Entrapment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His work colleagues must be taking the piss out of kips. If I worked with him I wouldn't be able to help myself. The ice cream 🙈 just short of doing woman and the woman. Cant justify putting lady in there 😂
I’d say they have a whats app group and it’s hopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's a bigger gobshite though, there is absolutely no way my husband would go along with that and let me record and post it to a public forum.
Like it's so weird!!

Cringing here that I had to say my husband😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn’t she the actual definition of a spoilt little madam who doesn’t appreciate what’s in front of her? I may have said before that she’s one of those “I’ll be happy when…” people and I stand by it. Being a wife doesn’t change anything except in her head. She’s so unappreciative of what is in front of her, her mother, her children and everything else.
In no way am I trying to minimise losing a parent or someone close but craving signs that her father is there, while she uses her mother and ignores her children is disgusting. Her mother lost her husband, they chose each other - grace was created by them but her parents chose each other. She’s not a child, she’s a mother, and every day she chooses herself over her own children as well. It’s mind boggling. And if she whinges about how people feel about her and shites on about how “you only see what I want you to see” then she needs to show less greed and more compassion.

edited to correct my typos 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He doesn’t look at her like a newly wed, more like a scowl to be honest.
They really need to get a grip, collect their kids and realise it’s just a day in the calendar.
FFS, I’m so sad for the two smallies, between camps, crèche and offloaded to family members, they really don’t mind them adequately

The playground in Glasson really triggered me

Reactions: 21
Omg Grace we get it...your married! Pls I beg you stop with the me husband posts. I'm engaged and wouldnt even behave like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Def!

And can imagine more than once they've overheard a child crying on the phone to him during work.

Aww was that Sienna?

No it was Grease.

He doesn’t look at her like a newly wed, more like a scowl to be honest.
They really need to get a grip, collect their kids and realise it’s just a day in the calendar.
FFS, I’m so sad for the two smallies, between camps, crèche and offloaded to family members, they really don’t mind them adequately

The playground in Glasson really triggered me
Wouldn't you think, even out of guilt, they'd spend all this week with the kids considering they're bleeping off for 2 weeks on Friday?

Imagine the feeding each other shots from the all inclusive cruise we have to look forward to :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: FIRST TIME AT SEA AS A MRS EKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My only fear is that Matchdicks will have the brains to use all this negative attention to Greasy's advantage.

This gypsy wedding has brought loads of attention, when you google grease tattle is the 2/3rd link and even though she's a social media car crash, we and others just can't look away. They could make money alone on the sheer volume of people tuning into this mess and clicking on links by accident.

We saw quite a few people pop into the threads the last week and started following because the thread titles were so wacky and popular on here. Lydia is wading through 65 plus threads as we speak. I love how the sausage in batter thread title roped so many into Greaseland.

They could capatlise on that, just roll with her dimwit persona, I bet they have a presentation that would be hilarious to see, where they present the Greasy strategy to the company and Grease herself so they all know the plan.

Key takeaways:
Keep the typos they're funny. Greasy: 'waa typos?'
More of that Onslow and Daisy stuff. Grease: 'who??'
Keep claiming you use mutiple products e.g skincare and two sets of shampoo a day. Grease; 'dont cancel me herbal essence deal please!'
Release more photos of the leg, belly, tattoos and tits out. Grease: 'wasnt me dress so classy?'

I really didn't need any help visuallising a naked Grease - laying there in a BAH full of her filthy fake tan. I see more of her body parts than my own.

Look at the state of the decking, covered in water from these two, rougher than a bear's arse, trashing around in the metal bath. Imagine you were a paying customer in the neighboring huts?

View attachment 1444657

You called that one! Please be careful what you say in future, dimwit Grease has no brain of her own and takes CONTEH ideas from here.

I'm speechless at the ice cream story. They are bleeping revolting and thicker than shite the two of them. I don't think I'll ever get he image out of my head of her squealing GIMME DAH as she wets herself seeing the melty dripping ice cream come towards her:
View attachment 1444658

She must be constipated because it will be posted.

Or she'll post it in 2 weeks time because she FORGUH and will be inundated with DMs asking if her bowels are ok.
I'm in fits of laugher. I think someone reported the screenshot I had of her with the gob wide open being fed because it was so revolting, pure violent to look at. It was showing up earlier and now I can't edit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.