Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a few comments on the AD now giving out about using the kids to make money. It's good to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok. Firstly she obviously paid for fast track so she wouldn't have to q. They are only doing it for people who already booked and not taking new bookings. And secondly her airline isn't busy?? She's just dropped off the bags and gone through security. Does she mean the bag drop area?View attachment 1454898
If that’s a Loewe basket bag I’m bringing mine back to BT. 🥺

Reactions: 6
Grace if you are reading here, please, please take down that photo of Hayden sleeping. On so many levels it is wrong and not worth whatever you are getting paid.

Reactions: 18
We had a 4 bedroom house growing up and I had to share a room with my only sibling until I was 18/19, I'm in my 40s now and I'm honestly still bitter about it... Kids need their own space to think their own thoughts and just for some peace and quiet. And to be able to decorate it whatever way they want.

Reactions: 26
Sure she prob filmed that ad weeks ago when Sienna was in Wexford with Ann and is only getting round to posting it now!
Yep no wedding ring and no bad nails!!

I didnt realise she calls her HUSBAND kips, i thought it was a tattle thing. Im not long here. Who named him first 🤔
Apparently her niece couldn’t say Chris and called him kipps and it stuck

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is going on Friday and is gonna get her mam to adjust a load of dresses? What a selfish bleep bucket!
I'm a good few themes behind but my takeaway from this was she "found" a significant bunch of clothes in a suitcase, clothes she hadn't even missed. Obviously got them all free and/or they are fast fashion shite. That's one thing I love about Retro Flame, she might get a clothing allowance from the likes of H&M and RI, but she chooses quality pieces over current trend. The majority or her clothes are classic and quality that will stand the test of time and are entirely resaleable.

Reactions: 7
I have a 3 bed house and have a boy and a girl they have their own room from day 1!! I've no spare room so if anyone come to stay they get a blow up bed in the sitting room 😅 my kids come first always have always will!! I can't understand how she didn't take them away for a few day for a family moon 😕 poor kids are so deprived! Let's hope she falls over board and ends up being fish food 🙈 ( too much? Soz! not soz) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t see the add anymore for Emma mattress is it gone? Or perhaps I can’t see I because I reported it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.