Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put an embargo on making them fit? I don't get why mags and jen didn't do what dom did, just go and get it altered, it wouldnt have changed how they looked just made them fit properly. I mean technically grace should have looked after all that but since her own tits are always down around her knees she probably didn't give a tit.
My guess is Anne was the seamstress for the bridesmaid dresses (as she was doing it for free, greasy wouldn’t be paying for that tit) and, due to the design, couldn’t make them fit properly. Dom tried hers on for her family and they were like “eh you can’t be seen dead in that yoke” and off she marched to the seamstress with the story of a vomiting bug and the dress apparently falling off her and needing alterations.

Reactions: 26
I’m so sick of Instagram. The posting of kids is insane on public pages. The non disclosure of adds is constant and Irish fuckers are the worst
It needs to be more regulated.. complaining to asai even if upheld is a joke nothing is done. Children should be protected by law and not used for ads since clearly none of their parents give a flying duck

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Like that little lad thinks he's safe in his bed and here's his Mammy taking his picture and posting it to potentially millions of people. Like her page is public. The little fella hasn't a clue of any of this, even if Grace tried to explain to her kids what she's doing and are they ok with it they are far too young to understand what her posting a pic to Mammys followers means. It's just awful really🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Na it’s weird that she has a 4 bedroom house and has her daughter sharing with her son.

• Wow
Reactions: 57
The worst thing is the curtains aren't closed, she's made her child pretend to be asleep for an ad. She's vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂Poor Marty! 😂😂 They’ve probably had so many complaints about Onslo and Daisy’s stay that they’ve (hopefully) lost thousands in potential revenue. Because I sure as hell would not ever stay anywhere violated by these wastes of space Instagrammers! 😂😂
Lovely thought for your son on your big day! 💖💖💖
I’m after emailing them looking for a one night stay in the cabin and enquiring about a large wedding too for the crack be interesting to see their reply🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Na it’s weird that she has a 4 bedroom house and has her daughter sharing with her son.
Plus absolutely nothing in the garden for them they have to go next door to play on the trampoline while that sow lies in the bath toasting herself ! She angers me so much

Reactions: 25
Right, I know this is a very individual preference but I hate the term ‘hubby’ and equally, the term ‘wifey’. Whenever I hear them, I am filled with anger, cringe and embarrassment for the source. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Plenty of kids share room! Nothing wrong with it , stop nitpicking 🤪😂
We have a four bed and my two little girls share a room in fact they sleep together in a double bed .....growing up was the same for us I can't sleep on my own at all 😂

Reactions: 6
Imagine though, being the child of an influencer. Being so exposed from before they're even born really. No privacy, no safe spaces. Everything you do shared as content. I think the whole tiktok Wren Eleanor thing is really opening peoples eyes to how wrong and inappropriate it is to use children as content, and not before time.

Reactions: 19
Plus absolutely nothing in the garden for them they have to go next door to play on the trampoline while that sow lies in the bath toasting herself ! She angers me so much
Ah now that's not true, she let them play with the dogs water mat once last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah now that's not true, she let them play with the dogs water mat once last year!
And don't forget Hayden had a bucket of water this year.

One of the rooms is the office/storage room for all graces crap.. the other is a bedroom for the babysitter..!
I think kips has a room as an office for when he was working from home and the other room which was Hayden's is now graces office but it has siennas old bed in it so the babysitter probably stays there aswell??

Reactions: 13
She’s dead right, I assume they have at least a three bed house….?! Let them have their own space!!!
Dead right. Glad someone called her out on it publicly (although they will be blocked and comment deleted). She has room for the kids to have a room each bit has her “office” in one. I don’t know whether it’s a 3 or 4 bed but no effort given her means to that kids room at all.

Exactly. No need for 2 offices or one office and a 'space' for grace to plonk herself in. She doesn't work even part time regardless of how deluded she is.
Its like them having no play room/area so grace can have a front room and another TV sitting area beside the kitchen.
They have two offices? I thought it was just a 3 bed. Selfish wankers the pair of them. Kips might need one but Grace doesn’t

Reactions: 10
Dead right. Glad someone called her out on it publicly (although they will be blocked and comment deleted). She has room for the kids to have a room each bit has her “office” in one. I don’t know whether it’s a 3 or 4 bed but no effort given her means to that kids room at all.

They have two offices? I thought it was just a 3 bed. Selfish wankers the pair of them. Kips might need one but Grace doesn’t
Definitely a 4 bedroom house, I remember looking at buying it years ago. There wasn't many 4 beds built at the time in that estate. They're very small bedrooms now but still 4

Reactions: 7
So entitled.. Kids come first.. You make sacrifices all parents do. How are they still sharing a room??! When was she planning on having separate rooms for them? I rem my daughter going to junior infants and making a big deal of her own room and decorating it as she liked.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.