Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgz you’re such a boho hun! Style icon!!
Did she walk down the aisle barefoot? All that was missing from our predictions was lady gray because Martin put you in your place!

also How many times has she tried to laugh-off how lastminute.com she is! Literally my words. Hi grace 🙄 you’re not funny or cute just a clown!
View attachment 1448320
Those shoes give me Pearly King vibes
220px-Pearlykingandqueen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t recognise her this evening with the tits hidden.

Life according to Greasy mongey Krispy Kreme kips Gernon’s:
AFE5E191-5E81-410C-B266-4E9E0B240F40.png

0DB7AB44-8DF4-4086-91BE-B99FAC68A0DD.jpeg

the above is not taken out of context.
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wedding flower hoop that was gifted just thrown in on top of the pile of shite she has to sort out!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the 18 lbs what she's lost since May 2021? She mentioned before she's lost 9kg since joining the gym. I can't believe she would have kept quiet if she lost 18 lbs in 2 months, especially when she documented the crap she was eating.

Reactions: 17
As already pointed out, is there a way of knowing if this thread has beaten the 🤢 tattle record?
DBA46058-549D-4389-B33D-7F69BC555F12.jpeg

A0ED1730-328C-4F05-88BE-96FFEC0909A5.jpeg

Car booh shite covered in rats piss moved into the hall. Time for your break after the accomplishment Greasy
DD64E4DE-792C-46C5-A422-09611A248B81.png

All the self praise, for basic tasks. Everyone else fits this in their spare time! She doesn’t work!!!!

i bet she “accidentally” sent her clean up photos to the wrong group alright, fishing for praise 🤦‍♀️🥱

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Grace belongs on hoarders buried alive!!!!

All her new followers will be delighted they stuck around for all this interiors content!

These are my vents I haven’t cleaned in 4 years, and here’s a big pile of crap I flung in the door from the boot of my car!!!

The complete disrespect and disregard for her belongings, I just couldn’t do it! And what does she do today? Goes out and buys more crap!
Respect what you have grace and it might last you a bit longer!!

No wonder she was sending pictures in to groups, hoping someone would come do it for her!

• Haha
I'd be embarrassed for anyone to see that much clutter and crap in my house nevermind recording it for 170k strangers to see. She's actually shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Trying not to come across as a Grace fan trust me I am far from it but does anyone else find it bad form that the boutique hasn’t shared her wedding picture? Don’t get me wrong she looked ok, just ok not picture perfect bride definitely not your usual boho chic and clearly doesn’t fit in with their insta image. But she has a “following” she spent money on the dress we assume it wasn’t #gifted or #sp, maybe it’s just me 😂 saying that I don’t think she deserves to be shared and it’ll probably go to her head if she is

Reactions: 7
She didn’t know she could clean her extractor fan!! 🤢🤢 Her nickname Grease takes on a whole new meaning 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Trying not to come across as a Grace fan trust me I am far from it but does anyone else find it bad form that the boutique hasn’t shared her wedding picture? Don’t get me wrong she looked ok, just ok not picture perfect bride definitely not your usual boho chic and clearly doesn’t fit in with their insta image. But she has a “following” she spent money on the dress we assume it wasn’t #gifted or #sp, maybe it’s just me 😂 saying that I don’t think she deserves to be shared and it’ll probably go to her head if she is
No I can't blame them if they don't to be honest, they probably tried their hardest to get her to pick a dress that actually suited her body shape and made her look like an actual bride, id say she had their heads done in over that dress!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I sent that mess onto my mother/family they'd tell me to cop the duck on.

I dislike her wedding band.

Something like this even one side suits her halo style much better https://www.jeulia.co.uk/product-je...CYW89QixwCgxZZUgXqQKtxnXu619ysDwaAhikEALw_wcB
Exactly, if she didn't want to go traditional this was the route to go.

I can imagine the jeweller told her that too.

But no, Greasy knows better.

BUH DAHS NOT BOOHEW? I WANH DAH ONE DERE NOW. DE ONE THAT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHAPE TO ME RING. STOP IT NOOW I CAN FEEL ME ANXIEHE COMING ON. *Stomp*

veruca.gif

Kips: look dah's de freebie she wants please just wrap that up for her, it's not worth it. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As already pointed out, is there a way of knowing if this thread has beaten the 🤢 tattle record?
View attachment 1448515
View attachment 1448516

Car booh shite covered in rats piss moved into the hall. Time for your break after the accomplishment Greasy
View attachment 1448527
All the self praise, for basic tasks. Everyone else fits this in their spare time! She doesn’t work!!!!

i bet she “accidentally” sent her clean up photos to the wrong group alright, fishing for praise 🤦‍♀️🥱
It's just amazing all that pile of stuff to be cleaned / dumped doesn't give her anxhie?!

As you said, tidying up etc is just part of everyone's day to day, and just done around work! Is she exactly a gold star for her efforts efforts? This carry on isn't cutesey! She's a 30 odd year old woman...get a grip!

This is all a bit anti climactic after the wedding of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, this will attract some robins if that's what she's going for:
C5C55048-F5F7-4649-B9BB-66C818603E37.jpeg

It's just amazing all that pile of stuff to be cleaned / dumped doesn't give her anxhie?!

As you said, tidying up etc is just part of everyone's day to day, and just done around work! Is she exactly a gold star for her efforts efforts? This carry on isn't cutesey! She's a 30 odd year old woman...get a grip!

This is all a bit anti climactic after the wedding of the year!
Yeah, it's widely known a chaotic house will give you a chaotic brain. I couldn't sit on my #gifted egg chair or hammock knowing that pile of tit was in the hallway! Open the front door and it's the first thing you see.

No wonder Cathy took them away!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.