Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she hasn’t put up a photo of that beautiful little girl ? Or her mother ? Surely a nice photo of the 3 of them would have been taken. She is very clearly excluding the child. So horrible to see, if that’s what she is putting out there can you imagine what she is like in private. So so sad.

Wouldn't a photo of the 3 of them, the 3 generations, be lovely. But no, it's all about her.

Her mother & sister appear to do so much for her. Not even an acknowledgement...just push the limit by leaving the kids with them all weekend & for a further 2 weeks.

Herself & her husband are shameless. How they think what they are doing is OK is truly shocking.

They won't get these years back...she'll get the mother / daughter relationship she builds..and from the looks of it, it won't be a good one

Reactions: 15
Founder? She'll be the same mam she is now when the kids grow up. She'll still be obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I only started keeping up with grace in the last few months. But went onto kips’ page to have a look at that photo you’re on about and was having a scroll through his tagged. Wtf is this !!! #travelblogger 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe it’s a typo and she meant #travellerblogger 🤭

ah I can’t cope with the 2 fat c*unts feeding each other though..traumatising

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't it be funny if the required antigen tests for their cruise came back positive...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't it be funny if the required antigen tests for their cruise came back positive...😉
They require them to board the ship. My friend came home last week from one, needed a test everytime they boarded. Her husband still came home with covid though.
I though she said a while back the honeymoon was in September.

The family photo Chris ( aka the husband ) posted was lovely .. 2 lovely kids, and two parents who couldn’t crack a smile between them. Weird
I’ve just went onto his page to have a look, he posted a pic of Sienna before this picture, now it was two years ago but Grace THE MOTHER had not liked the picture?? What the actual hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wrote also to Glasson, saying we are coming from the North but after seeing the shenanigans of fbg it’s not a place were I’d like to stay she turned me right of it. Apart from the influencer paid stay the cabins themselves showed up as needing a good makeover. Filthy isn’t my cup of tea I’d rather pitch a tent in the wilderness than stay in your cabins. Very bad move with management, giving this free, I’m Gona out yous till my finger gets tired typing. Big fail for Glasson!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Is Chris wearing Grace's terminator sunglasses? 😂
Ok this is a weird one and I noticed the same but I think they are actually photoshopped in! 😳 If you zoom in they really do look like they’re a graphic of sunglasses. Is nothing real with this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just went onto his page to have a look, he posted a pic of Sienna before this picture, now it was two years ago but Grace THE MOTHER had not liked the picture?? What the actual hell.
It’s a really beautiful pic of her she’s going to be a beauty what lips! The love her daddy writes about her I would say made grace very jealous she wants to be the only one I could be wrong but it’s always the impression she gives anyway 🙄

Reactions: 10
For any mother out there with any child, but especially a little girl on an occasion as big as a wedding like Grace’s situation or family gathering - Wouldn’t you no matter what want them to outshine you whatever the occasion? Why would you not give the limelight to them even for a minute. I couldn’t be arsed for 1 second letting anything be about me. It’s like she resents little Sienna and that little girl seems nervous around her own mammy if not anxious and on edge judging by the videos I’ve seen. You don’t need to be a child psychologist to suss that this family dynamic is fucked up - it’s the Grace manky Mongey Germon show and nobody else is invited. Poor poor little girl, she’s so cute and seems a very good child. So eager to please her mam but it goes unnoticed judging from what we’ve seen. 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I wrote also to Glasson, saying we are coming from the North but after seeing the shenanigans of fbg it’s not a place were I’d like to stay she turned me right of it. Apart from the influencer paid stay the cabins themselves showed up as needing a good makeover. Filthy isn’t my cup of tea I’d rather pitch a tent in the wilderness than stay in your cabins. Very bad move with management, giving this free, I’m Gona out yous till my finger gets tired typing. Big fail for Glasson!!
Good woman yourself.

I am waiting for Marty to get back to me. I'm going to ask them how long it took their poor cleaning team to clear up the mess Grease made, the outside area in particular looked bad.

For any mother out there with any child, but especially a little girl on an occasion as big as a wedding like Grace’s situation or family gathering - Wouldn’t you no matter what want them to outshine you whatever the occasion? Why would you not give the limelight to them even for a minute. I couldn’t be arsed for 1 second letting anything be about me. It’s like she resents little Sienna and that little girl seems nervous around her own mammy if not anxious and on edge judging by the videos I’ve seen. You don’t need to be a child psychologist to suss that this family dynamic is fucked up - it’s the Grace manky Mongey Germon show and nobody else is invited. Poor poor little girl, she’s so cute and seems a very good child. So eager to please her mam but it goes unnoticed judging from what we’ve seen. 😢😢
100%, I don't have a daughter but at my own I was thrilled to see everyone fawn over my son in his suit, that made me happier than anything and I mean it. He is my number one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good woman yourself.

I am waiting for Marty to get back to me. I'm going to ask them how long it took their poor cleaning team to clear up the mess Grease made, the outside area in particular looked bad.

100%, I don't have a daughter but at my own I was thrilled to see everyone fawn over my son in his suit, that made me happier than anything and I mean it. He is my number one.
😂😂😂Poor Marty! 😂😂 They’ve probably had so many complaints about Onslo and Daisy’s stay that they’ve (hopefully) lost thousands in potential revenue. Because I sure as hell would not ever stay anywhere violated by these wastes of space Instagrammers! 😂😂
Lovely thought for your son on your big day! 💖💖💖

• Haha
It’s a really beautiful pic of her she’s going to be a beauty what lips! The love her daddy writes about her I would say made grace very jealous she wants to be the only one I could be wrong but it’s always the impression she gives anyway 🙄
i think that too. Whatever issues Grease has going on, there is some weird unnatural unhealthy tit going on towards Sienna. I say she is jealous of Chris and Sienna 100%.

Reactions: 17
Yea all true and when you look at mags little girl she looks so natural and happy little girl with a very relaxed look to her mags and grace are poles apart

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.