Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @JustmeKC for the thread title suggestion with the most likes!

Your prize is a velour tracksuit from 2003 with your choice of slogan on the arse. ENJOY!

Recap of thread #64 - Grace and Kips got married. She has a husband now. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ever since the sausage in batter crying incident, Iā€™ve been imagining she smells like a chipper. A vinegary smell. I canā€™t help it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Congrats to @JustmeKC for the thread title suggestion with the most likes!

Your prize is a velour tracksuit from 2003 with your choice of slogan on the arse. ENJOY!

Recap of thread #64 - Grace and Kips got married. She has a husband now. šŸ™„

I'd amend the recap to: Grace got married. She had a day all about her. She had a dress that she liked, and sod anyone else's professional opinions. Bras? They're only for brazzers...

There's a land that I see where the tiddies do swing free....

There was a fella in a badly coloured formal suit that shall henceforth be referred to as her husband. Kids? She doesn't have any. Oh no, wait, she does... they were around somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'd amend the recap to: Grace got married. She had a day all about her. She had a dress that she liked, and sod anyone else's professional opinions. Bras? They're only for brazzers...

There's a land that I see where the tiddies do swing free....

There was a fella in a badly coloured formal suit that shall henceforth be referred to as her husband. Kids? She doesn't have any. Oh no, wait, she does... they were around somewhere.
Henceforth the Husband šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love it

Reactions: 4
What was the battered sausage incident all about? I skipped one thread as I had about a week to catch up on and mustā€™ve missed it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What was the battered sausage incident all about? I skipped one thread as I had about a week to catch up on and mustā€™ve missed it!
She said she went to the beach and had a cry and a battered sausage šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ever since the sausage in batter crying incident, Iā€™ve been imagining she smells like a chipper. A vinegary smell. I canā€™t help it.
In fairness you could fry chips in her scalp at the best of times

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they still not picked up the kids??
Those platform monstrosity shoes were her original wedding shoes. She hasn't a clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
And just like that is right Grease . duck off itā€™s a piece of paper !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forget the kids. Has she forgotten about the only loves of her life, The pets already? That was quick.

poor Cara and Loki (off her meds and certified insane) being told itā€™s time to go home to mammy grease:
9E832F27-E395-4BB0-985A-935E2C84F3A6.gif

13089939-C87A-41F2-9493-BD76017169D2.gif

She said she went to the beach and had a cry and a battered sausage šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
5752A29C-DFA2-4B28-A39D-5E1E712F8818.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Have they still not picked up the kids??
Those platform monstrosity shoes were her original wedding shoes. She hasn't a clue.
Sheā€™ll do her best to keep the kids away until Friday and can plonk her hole on that flight. 2 weeks of bliss away From her kids.

i hope we get a stomp reel of her in those brick shoes.She failed epically with nailing boho shoes šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™ll do her best to keep the kids away until Friday and can plonk her hole on that flight. 2 weeks of bliss away From her kids.

i hope we get a stomp reel of her in those brick shoes.She failed epically with nailing boho shoes šŸ¤”
2 weeks away from the kids????? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± SCANDALOUS

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
2 weeks away from the kids????? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± SCANDALOUS
Now, no judgement here please, but my mam took our 4 year old to Wexford on her holidays Friday last week. Myself and himself were working, so we followed down Monday morning (down by 11am). Our 4 year old has been upset going to bed since we got home on Saturday that she missed us in Wexford when we werenā€™t there. And honestly the guilt has been mega.. like mega mega. How does Grace not feel the guilt? How can she justify the feelings she makes her kids feel when she goes off and leaves them all the time. I get being a parent is tough and we all need a break, but she takes it to insane levels. And Iā€™m sure Sienna would be far more clued in than my 4 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
duck it, throwing in an early next thread title suggestion:

FBG - still flashing me nips to dā€™fella formerly known as Kips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Now, no judgement here please, but my mam took our 4 year old to Wexford on her holidays Friday last week. Myself and himself were working, so we followed down Monday morning (down by 11am). Our 4 year old has been upset going to bed since we got home on Saturday that she missed us in Wexford when we werenā€™t there. And honestly the guilt has been mega.. like mega mega. How does Grace not feel the guilt? How can she justify the feelings she makes her kids feel when she goes off and leaves them all the time. I get being a parent is tough and we all need a break, but she takes it to insane levels. And Iā€™m sure Sienna would be far more clued in than my 4 year old.
No guilt needed, time with grandparents is really special and you needed childcare.
The fact your child missed you so much shows the bond you have with them.
Iā€™m blessed that my Mam has taken mine away on ā€œholsā€ for a night or two, I feel guilty but they all love it and I get to work.

graceā€™s situation is very very different

Reactions: 33
Grease is the kind of mother that youā€™d genuinely worry about the kids welfare and consider reporting her.

Reactions: 8
From previous thread - screenshot as can't quote:

IMG_20220725_000847.jpg

Joji: Glimpse of Us - the meaning of the lyrics

Glimpse of Us is a dark love song where Joji compares his current relationship to the previous one and the love he felt for his ex; Joji is not able to forget the love and the feeling he had in his last relationship so he tries to relive those feelings (that ā€œGlimpse of usā€) with his current partner. Without success, unfortunately.

Joji is perfectly aware that the girl heā€™s with right now is a great person. In the first lines of the song he refers to his current partner, saying that sheā€™s perfect, sheā€™s able to turn rain into a rainbow. Nevertheless, he wonders why he still thinks about his ex.

In a sort of internal confession to his previous love, he asks her how that is possible. Heā€™s with a perfect girl right now, but inexplicably he doesnā€™t feel it works right. The chorus therefore represents a tough confession: when he looks in the eyes of the woman heā€™s with right now, heā€™s actually looking for a glimpse of what he experienced with his previous partner. From here the title of the song, ā€œGlimpse of Usā€œ, and the true meaning of Joji lyrics.

There ya go!!!! Another wholly inappropriate song to have associated with their wedding!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.