Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chuckle/ giggle/ noise at the end of every rambling she does is actually going to push me over the bleeping edge!!!! It's SOOOOOO annoying!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
No I don't think it's bad form. They're a business and use insta as a form of advertising and bringing in new clients. The dress didn't suit her, she's not a good advertisement for the shop. If I was looking to buy a dress and I saw they shared Grace's post it wouldn't inspire confidence in me that they were qualified to recommend a dress that would suit me.
Exactky this. As I said before I bought my dress there. Rachel is a shrewd, shrewd business woman. She won’t do anything to jeopardise her brand and the aesthetic. Look at the grid, full of classy stunning brides. From her point of view, she shared graces pic, potential buyer clicks in and sees what? Grace giving the finger. Grace trashing alluding to sex. Graces boot contents dumped on her cheap floor. I don’t expect that is what she is going for.

Reactions: 36
As already pointed out, is there a way of knowing if this thread has beaten the 🤢 tattle record?
View attachment 1448515
View attachment 1448516

Car booh shite covered in rats piss moved into the hall. Time for your break after the accomplishment Greasy
View attachment 1448527
All the self praise, for basic tasks. Everyone else fits this in their spare time! She doesn’t work!!!!

i bet she “accidentally” sent her clean up photos to the wrong group alright, fishing for praise 🤦‍♀️🥱
Her "haul" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I got married
I didn’t pay for my bridal party rooms bar the parents room . It really wasn’t a thing when I was getting married . Wasn’t a thing any time I was bridesmaid or my husband was groomsmen either - yay to being in my 40s ;)

It’s a lot of extra expense !
[/QUOTE
I got married in 2013 and we did pay for the bridal parties room the night of. We had a small wedding so it wasn't the worst overall. Been bridesmaid a few times, 50/50 i reckon in terms of having it paid for.

Reactions: 1
What is with sticking her finger up like that???
I have never ever done that since getting married and certainly wouldn’t be using that pic as the cover photo for an insta highlight ( not that even make highlights 😂)

Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm a dick but if I offered to take someone's kids because they were "so stressed" about the mess in their house and they then fannied about like her Majesty on an egg chair in the garden chatting bollix into the phone I would feel that they didn't respect me or appreciate my help at all and never offer again 🥰

Not saying you can't take a break from cleaning but she was doing more shite talking than cleaning she's just an awful, great big lazy lump.
Disgusting how much stuff she has, appreciates none of it while the greedy hand is out begging for more 🤢🤢

Reactions: 50
Me too, I want to smash my phone off the wall 😡😡😡
She has a real weird grating smugness when she thinks she’s in control of her life that would make a vulnerable person think they are failing in their own life (I feel sorry for vulnerable people that watch her). Let’s skip to winter when the anxiteeeehhh will be 90, the wedding is well and truly over, the cah be missing, the weather is shiteeeee and her reality comes back to a bang 💥 Then the new followers will be introduced to Greasy Grace that spends all her time the bed, in unwashed sheets and pillows (only green and crying out for a decent FREE SPONSORED wash), and the gym will be a distant memory 🤣

Maybe I'm a dick but if I offered to take someone's kids because they were "so stressed" about the mess in their house and they then fannied about like her Majesty on an egg chair in the garden chatting bollix into the phone I would feel that they didn't respect me or appreciate my help at all and never offer again 🥰

Not saying you can't take a break from cleaning but she was doing more shite talking than cleaning she's just an awful, great big lazy lump.
Disgusting how much stuff she has, appreciates none of it while the greedy hand is out begging for more 🤢🤢
She appreciates nothing. That neighbour probably offered thinking she was helping but sure Greasy being all smug knows she’s using all of the wedding prep and honeymoon prep for free rides

Reactions: 23
She has a real weird grating smugness when she thinks she’s in control of her life that would make a vulnerable person think think they are failing in their own life (I feel sorry for vulnerable people that watch her). Let’s skip to winter when the anxiteeeehhh will be 90, the wedding is well and truly over, the cah be missing, the weather is shiteeeee and her reality comes back to a bang 💥 Then the new followers will be introduced to Greasy Grace that spends all her time the bed, in unwashed sheets and pillows (only green and crying out for a decent FREE SPONSORED wash), and the gym will be a distant memory 🤣

She appreciates nothing. That neighbour probably offered thinking she was helping but sure Greasy being all smug knows she’s using all of the wedding prep and honeymoon prep for free rides
She will be with child by winter so a whole new set of moans

• Heart
  • Haha
Looking forward to reconnecting with the Grace we know in depths of winter 😂😂😂

Nah I reckon she won’t have another 🤣 but my bets may be futile and I’ll end up eating my words 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh she definitely will more content for the gram now that the wedding is over and nearly the honeymoon to

Reactions: 7
Did her bestie Zen jen go to the wedding? I can't even look at her stories I'm only going by what's here she annoys me that much. I would be truly horrified if my kids read all this about me when they are older cause these sorts of threads will always be there for the world to see. It's really embrassing and I feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to reconnecting with the Grace we know in depths of winter 😂😂😂

Nah I reckon she won’t have another 🤣 but my bets may be futile and I’ll end up eating my words 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cant see her having another either cause she'll defo balloon again even bigger this time and she'll go off the deep end altogether

Reactions: 10
There will be at LEAST 7lbs back on after this Cruise with the MongeyGernons let loose -roaming wild aboard the ship -grazing and guzzling all day long

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There will be at LEAST 7lbs back on after this Cruise with the MongeyGernons let loose -roaming wild aboard the ship -grazing and guzzling all day long
Oh for sure. Think there’s actual data on the avg amount a holiday maker gains on a cruise. Also for a week America, think it’s like a stone. Can attest! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry I don't know who you guys have been bridesmaids to but we paid for their rooms the night before and the night of, dresses, suits , shoes , jewellery, makeup hair nails etc. We also paid for any partners staying.

I'm sorry I don't know who you guys have been bridesmaids to but we paid for their rooms the night before and the night of, dresses, suits , shoes , jewellery, makeup hair nails etc. We also paid for any partners staying.
Surely the partners were just included in the room too? Or what do you mean we paid for partners?

Reactions: 3
Are all of her new followers legit? And also, why are they still following her now that they wedding is over 🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.