Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she hasn’t put up a photo of that beautiful little girl ? Or her mother ? Surely a nice photo of the 3 of them would have been taken. She is very clearly excluding the child. So horrible to see, if that’s what she is putting out there can you imagine what she is like in private. So so sad.
What an absolute cu*t!! Can’t believe she put up a another picture of Hayden & nothing of Sienna still.. poor child is such an after thought with her. Hopefully she enjoys the next 2 weeks with her nanas spoiling her & actually showing her some attention & love. Your heart would just break for her, such blatant favouritism towards Hayden, she doesn’t even try to hide it

Reactions: 12
It has to be a weird jealousy thing, she doesn't want the child taking the limelight off her? She's a pig
The family photo Chris ( aka the husband ) posted was lovely .. 2 lovely kids, and two parents who couldn’t crack a smile between them. Weird

Reactions: 11
Fully paid booking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love how they emphasis it!
Me hole did that freeloading lump “fully pay”! Sure she was on last week bragging that she had emailed them about the CABIN! Not a room, the cabin! If she specifically asked for the cabin, how was that an upgrade?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What annoys me is, Sienna put grace on the map!!! It was the birth of sienna that got her all her followers, she was the cutest little baby and grace always had her on her stories in Ann's kitchen ect and she got so many gifts sent for sienna by companies and followers too but as soon as golden balls hayden was born sienna was booted aside and yet it was the birth of hayden that graces downfall began, that's when she put on all her weight and couldn't shift it like she did after sienna and her anxiety sky rocketed, don't mean to sound harsh towards the child or anything its not his fault but it's just facts, this is when she started to noticeably push sienna out for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️ she doesn't give her the time of day now.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Like tbh I wouldn’t see an issue with not bringing the kids on honeymoon, but that opinion would fit what I’d class as an average fsmily with at least one parent working full time/one at home or both working etc.(don’t want to be getting too specific or I’m bound to offend someone)….rarely get a night out or weekend away etc. they’d deserve the time to themselves (although 2 weeks is a tad excessive)

I know kips works but lady bra-ga swans about getting holidays and nights away multiple times a month… she’s not in the average bracket

And you’d think that if they are going away for two weeks that they’d bring the kids somewhere for a few days as a family before they go? But nope..kids gone from them all weekend. I’m no martyr when it comes to my kids but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 19
The show wedding aside, the overwhelming issue here for me is the absolute disconnect from her children. It's really sad.

Three grid wedding pictures now and not a child in sight. Chris is only there because he is the accessory "husband".

When you get married with children it's not really about the bride and groom anymore. It's a day of celebration for your family unit.

And no, no one HAS to do anything. She doesn't have to post a picture of them. She doesn't have to want to bring them on holidays or do nice things with them. She should want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does the photographer not suggest photo settings. The last wedding I was at this year, the photographer was calling on the brides friends from work, school,college, for different photos, also family with and without partners and children's, in-laws the same. I was friend of mother of the bride and was included in a mams friend's photo with the bride. The couple didn't have kids but I'd imagine any decent photographer would want one of the 3 generations, bride, her mother her daughter.
Any family occasions I try and get a photo of myself, my mam and adult daughter.

Reactions: 11
That Glasson Lake place really showed its true colours - rough around the edges like Grace. Not a straight answer from them at all.

Reactions: 29
It’s not even leaving the kids for two full weeks, it’s the offloading before the wedding and even now.
Raising two small children is a lot of work still. It’s a major task for the person left to do it. They are very charitable to her.
mags has treated her kids to a beach day and holiday. Disgraceful Grace is back in the gym.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.