Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion!

Honeymoon time for nips and kips . 10 days at sea , no responsibility, tits blowing free- it’s great to be mr & mrs G!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Why is she showing all the dirty tit after the wedding like the state of the kids shoes and the dickie bow the boxes she put their pjs in all packed with shite now the state of the clean out of her house🙈 first of all could she not have filmed them all before the wedding and show them now in their proper state🤷‍♀️She’s more than useless

Thread suggestion!

Honeymoon time for nips and kips . 10 days at sea , no responsibility, tits blowing free- it’s great to be mr & mrs G!
Don’t ya know they will probably do the scene from the titanic while on board😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Those BM dresses are the type of dress that looks good on the hanger only. It looks absolutely awful on poor Mags. Not a bit flattering. Dom definitely went rogue and got it altered to include support. Surprised Mags and Jen didn’t do the same

Reactions: 19
Wonder how Jen was picked to go to Turkey? She wouldn’t be a typical travel blogger.

Reactions: 5
She's going to be doing B2B's 7 day trial on honeymoon? Is she fu*k!! 😂 😂 😂 #norestforthewicked more like #norestforthebluffer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I unfollowed her ages ago & only checked in for the wedding stuff and also when I see things here that make me eye roll I go have a look at her stories. I’m a wedding spam free zone 🤣

Reactions: 9
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Having been on a cruise its not what I would pick for my honeymoon. I loved it but wouldnt be my idea of a romantic holiday.

It's so scheduled. You're stuck on on the cruise with thousands of others. Same for excursions.. most organised by the cruise line are big enough groups or else very expensive. We did a few privately where it was small groups of 4 or 6 but you risk missing the cruise if you miss departure time whereas the cruise would wait for the ones organised by the cruise line if they were delayed so you are constantly clock watching on the privately organised tours.

We paid extra to have a table for two at dinner so you arent sat with a big group of people. I wonder if Grace has thought of that as you have to book it in advance! I didnt want to make small talk at dinner. We did it once at lunch and it was awful!

Even though we went in July around the med sick bags were out as it was a little rough at times.

Reactions: 11
Having been on a cruise its not what I would pick for my honeymoon. I loved it but wouldnt be my idea of a romantic holiday.

It's so scheduled. You're stuck on on the cruise with thousands of others. Same for excursions.. most organised by the cruise line are big enough groups or else very expensive. We did a few privately where it was small groups of 4 or 6 but you risk missing the cruise if you miss departure time whereas the cruise would wait for the ones organised by the cruise line if they were delayed so you are constantly clock watching on the privately organised tours.

We paid extra to have a table for two at dinner so you arent sat with a big group of people. I wonder if Grace has thought of that as you have to book it in advance! I didnt want to make small talk at dinner. We did it once at lunch and it was awful!

Even though we went in July around the med sick bags were out as it was a little rough at times.
Having sailed RC a few times I'd say that's not a typical experience. Maybe the first time we sailed we kinda stuck to the 'planned' stuff, but definitely not after that. We mostly do our own thing in the ports- arrange our own trips or just have beach days, some ports my Husband doesnt' even get off with us and prefers to chill in the solarium. We decid what shows we wanted to book and which we had no heed in. In the Main Dining Room you only eat with your party unless you do mytime dining (where you show up anytime and hope you get a table) There's that many places to eat on the ship you're spoiled for choice really. They will love it- especially if they have the drinks package.... I know, I know, Grease doesn't really drink blah blah, but they'll get a gunk if they haven't- a G&T will cost them up on $20 with taxes, beers around $10.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How does she still feel weird saying “my husband” she’s said it more times this week than I have in my 12 year marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.