Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease: I wanna trademark me name
Woman: no problem what is it in full please?
Grease: grease mongey gernon’s
woman: 🤦‍♀️ there’s no need, trust me. Next!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Email sent to Glasson.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to enquire about a stay in your outdoor cabin accommodation. I note on your website that there is a minimum 3 night stay however I see a popular "influencer" has availed of a single nights accommodation in said cabin.
Has this minimum 3 night policy changed and if so could you please advise me of your rates for a single nights cabin accommodation for both mid week and weekend in October.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
They never replied back to me 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I am deceased at the ice creams.

She would have had to prop the phone up against what I can only assume to be another fecking glass of ice cream, faff around to record it and then post it.

Is this the beautiful content she was talking about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone already said this but can see the proof now in these, the belly piece was flesh coloured. Bet that had to be done in the panic alterations. I’m sorry but unless you’re underweight, even a v slim girl would have flesh pouring out. Would have been horrific in certain angles. The material would give it a streamline
A76BDDAC-B51E-44AB-BE50-445AF431E0DF.jpeg

990DD227-76B3-4EDE-A5B1-2C83638A2C72.jpeg

Suit colours look so bad here;

E68246AA-7608-4319-80C7-371FABDDCD64.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone already said this but can see the proof now in these, the belly piece was flesh coloured. Bet that had to be done in the panic alterations. I’m sorry but unless you’re underweight, even a v slim girl would have flesh pouring out. Would have been horrific in certain angles. The material would give it a streamline
View attachment 1445079
View attachment 1445081

View attachment 1445084
ok so I’m guessing with that dress the flesh panel is optional. Example a. Flesh panel is there
Example B, no panel

It’s still a no for me for that dress

Attachments

Reactions: 8
ok so I’m guessing with that dress the flesh panel is optional. Example a. Flesh panel is there
Example B, no panel

It’s still a no for me for that dress
Ah!

I still have visions of deluded Greasy insisting on ordering the naked one and everyone begging her to add a panel in once it came.

Reactions: 6
I did and got no response
Bet if you emailed them saying you are booking ( as opposed to querying their policy) they'd reply immediately!

A total joke. The sooner they cop on & see lashing out freebies to these idiots puts the paying general public off, the better!

Reactions: 19
I did what I did for my own dress and looked for real brides to see if it suited my shape and size. I think the dress is just not working when you see how it’s probably supposed to look. This bride looks good in it I think
E6AB4974-64F2-4BAF-8875-6AEC04F4CFD5.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Bet if you emailed them saying you are booking ( as opposed to querying their policy) they'd reply immediately!

A total joke. The sooner they cop on & see lashing out freebies to these idiots puts the paying general public off, the better!
Sorry I see they replied .....thats so bad. Did she even put it up that it was #gifted

Like why does she get special treatment. Incredibly unfair.

They turn away paying customers ... there is such a thing as bad publicity

View attachment 1445079
View attachment 1445081

View attachment 1445084

The dress actually looks horrendous in the last photo. The more I look at it, I keep asking myself what was she thinking??? It looks unbelievably cheap and it doesn't fit her properly. The bust, the huge slit up the leg, the baggy arms, it's a bloody mess. I don't know why the bridal shop didn't try and stir her away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not only did they get the cabin, they got massages, champagne, dinner, breakfast.
No wonder she looked like a pig in shite in da BAH.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Forget the kids. Has she forgotten about the only loves of her life, The pets already? That was quick.

poor Cara and Loki (off her meds and certified insane) being told it’s time to go home to mammy grease:
View attachment 1443890
View attachment 1443892

View attachment 1443893
I can't cope with the edited pics anymore.
View attachment 1444518
havent made it through the thread yet but did Sinead curvy style gift this swimsuit to her? Zero lift there or control in the bust but sure that’s another topic.
The forced “Mrs” content is strange, they have 2 children together and have been living this life for almost 5 years right? I think she clings to whatever identify for content.
Not shocked at all with the 2 week honeymoon, I didn’t see that but read here. I don’t have children but I wouldn’t be able to even leave my pets for that long without missing them or feeling guilty.

Reactions: 4
The dress actually looks horrendous in the last photo. The more I look at it, I keep asking myself what was she thinking??? It looks unbelievably cheap and it doesn't fit her properly. I don't know why the bridal shop didn't try and sway her away from it.
When you see how it’s supposed to fit, you realise how badly it fitted her. Like it was atrocious. In the pics Terrie posted of her, she’s hiding the cleavage with a glass, same in some of the video Dom took, glass is unnaturally high to hide it. She was clearly self conscious and understandably so.

• Heart
The dress actually looks horrendous in the last photo. The more I look at it, I keep asking myself what was she thinking??? It looks unbelievably cheap and doesn't fit her properly. I don't know why the bridal shop didn't try and sway her away from it.
It took me a while to come to a conclusion on it. But it's like it doesn't even fit her properly it looks so sloppy in some of the photos it definately could have been altered better but the diva herself left it so late there was no time. And I can't take it seriously because it's a fleeting phase/trend not something that reflects her and lasts the test of time. The videos where she is moving and walking in it, are even worse. The entrance to the reception video gave me a shock. Really did look like a bikini, nappy with a kaftan over it. She spent 4k on it!!

'Me in a dress' no it wasn't Grease.

And honestly all jokes aside, I really never say a bad word about someone's wedding dress, it's such a personal thing but this was so fake, it was all for show and instagram. She really got the intention and meaning all wrong here.

And just to add here, I'm totally open to something different, my own sister had a rue de seine but it was so inkeeping with her style, shes 5ft 10 and so slim it was perfect on her. I'm not a closed minded person fashion wise at all.

Himself did a much better job at focusing on the important bits - his family, his 4th groomsman/tribute which was really lovely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's been mentioned (searched but didn't find anything) but Joanna Caffrey (florist, has shops at Avoca) posted throwbacks yesterday to her wedding in Virginia Park Lodge, which seemed to be a bit out of the blue. And then today, she's posted a picture of her cake.....also by the cakecuppery and suspiciously similar to Grace's 👀 Just thought it seemed like she was throwing shade that it was all a bit copycat....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.