Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was in the box she’s boo hooing over? Who’s recording her? It’s so performative and fake

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is probably nit picking but in the video of her crying on the bed, Sienna and Hayden gave no reaction to their mummy crying....they're probably so used to seeing her having multiple meltdowns. I sometimes pretend to cry around my toddler when we're playing dollies and she gets so upset at seeing me "cry" and copies what I do with her and gives me a hug and asks if I'm OK. Very telling that Grease's just sat there and weren't upset at seeing their mummy upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Still not much reference to sienna and her mam from the wedding loads of Hayden and everyone else shared even a random uncle but not 2 of the most important people in her life very odd !
The more time that passes, and looking at the stuff she's chosing to share. The day was all about Grease and her alone and her dead father. Now, I'm not trying to make fun of it and no doubt it must have been tough on her but it's too much.

She's here this morning chasing robin's around the garden and trying to trap them (pretty sure that would not be good for the bird??), meanwhile her her children and pets locked up somewhere. Sienna has been showing really big signs of anxiety lately, which is v worrying to see in a child so young. I hope she's ok, I think Hayden is still young enough that some of this is still going over his head.

Her mother, who claims to be an ANXIEHE expert has everyone running to her rescue yet can't mother a little child and try and prevent her anxiety escalating.

This is probably nit picking but in the video of her crying on the bed, Sienna and Hayden gave no reaction to their mummy crying....they're probably so used to seeing her having multiple meltdowns. I sometimes pretend to cry around my toddler when we're playing dollies and she gets so upset at seeing me "cry" and copies what I do with her and gives me a hug and asks if I'm OK. Very telling that Grease's just sat there and weren't upset at seeing their mummy upset.
So true. My mother would never cry in front of us and I remember to this day the shock I felt when I walked in on her crying when her Dad had died. I was totally shaken up by it and used to think about it over and over. I was in a panic to think an adult, my mother would cry. It's alot to take in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lads, I am howling here. Look what I got. Marty must be the boss calling my bluff after all their emails.

View attachment 1445211
Marty is the head of Revenue and Reservations for the entire Press Up group so looks like the reservations team in Glasson can't deal with the amount of people calling them out. Hopefully they will think twice the next time this sloth comes looking for a free bed for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's healthy to show kids that they can have emotions. You're reaching ....
Not reaching when it comes to Grace it’s a regular occurrence with her many meltdowns over one thing or another. And only had a recent one not that long ago in the car in front of her daughter over a wedding dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spot on. They aren't one bit surprised to see her crying. She has normalised her carry on...begs the question, who do / will the kids go to when they are upset? Clearly, their own mother isn't an option.
She's is truly unbelievable

Spot on. They aren't one bit surprised to see her crying. She has normalised her carry on...begs the question, who do / will the kids go to when they are upset? Clearly, their own mother isn't an option.
To be clear, yes good to show its ok not to be ok. But they are so young & to not even react to seeing their mam crying, it suggests it happens regularly. Given she barely spends any time with them, that says a lot.

She's the parent. But the kids, especially Sienna, show more maturity & composure than she does.

Little Sienna sometimes looks like she is anxious or worried. She probably is & doesn't want to see her mammy upset again.

If she is genuinely struggling with anxiety ( which I seriously find hard to believe ) then whatever she is currently doing ( bowl banging , healing forest, horse groping etc) is not working.

I feel for her children , not her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well we know it's not a bra!

To be clear, yes good to show its ok not to be ok. But they are so young & to not even react to seeing their mam crying, it suggests it happens regularly. Given she barely spends any time with them, that says a lot.

She's the parent. But the kids, especially Sienna, show more maturity & composure than she does.

Little Sienna sometimes looks like she is anxious or worried. She probably is & doesn't want to see her mammy upset again.

If she is genuinely struggling with anxiety ( which I seriously find hard to believe ) then whatever she is currently doing ( bowl banging , healing forest, horse groping etc) is not working.

I feel for her children , not her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why she hasn’t put up a photo of that beautiful little girl ? Or her mother ? Surely a nice photo of the 3 of them would have been taken. She is very clearly excluding the child. So horrible to see, if that’s what she is putting out there can you imagine what she is like in private. So so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand why she hasn’t put up a photo of that beautiful little girl ? Or her mother ? Surely a nice photo of the 3 of them would have been taken. She is very clearly excluding the child. So horrible to see, if that’s what she is putting out there can you imagine what she is like in private. So so sad.
It has to be a weird jealousy thing, she doesn't want the child taking the limelight off her? She's a pig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.