Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maroondo

I always take offence when someone who has kids says wedding day was best day in their life, I haven’t kids but assume their births would be thee most amazing days of my life. A wedding is basically a party, having 2 kids with someone is much more of a commitment than a piece of paper.
As someone with three kids who I absolutely and utterly adore I can without a showdown of a doubt say that the days that each of them emerged from my poor vagina were not my favourite days of my life. Maybe the following day, waking up next to my lovely little bambino’s although again the pain of my stinging fanjingles and the scumbags in the bed beside me comes to the forefront. So ya, my wedding day was probably overall more painless and enjoyable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

jazzbot

VIP Member
Time for a song.

To the tune of Single Ladies - Beyoncé:

"All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies!

Always have me hand ouh!

Verse 1:

Business class on me flight, smug, high as a kite,
Squeezed on me skinny aul jeans,
Attention gone to me head, a dose since Oi'got wed,
Bridesmaid dress won't fit over me head.

Crop sets are out, tits bouncin' abouh,
Gimme all o'dat bleedin' attention.
Cried no tears, No kids? No fears!,
Shurrup ya'll flare dah ol anxiehe.

Chorus:

Use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
I use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
Not seen from one end of d'week to d'next, buh shur wadda abouh it?
Don't be mad when you see how much I'm making from it!

Verse 2:

Off on me cruise, tanked up on free booze,
Mawlin, Drinkin, bowl bangin',
Took out a loan, kids at home I'll havea ball,
Forgeh the pile of shite waiting in me hall.

Laying in the bah, mismatching rings are cah,
Feeding my husband drippy ice-cream.
Cause youse are all jealous, lining up so iz are de'fellas
They all want a bit o' Greasy!

Chorus:
Use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
I use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
Not seen from one end of de week t'de next, shur wadda abouh it?
Don't be mad when you see how much I'm making from it! "

65553DA9-2924-41F9-B88C-792F0D064F9B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

tece

I haven't commented on the shit show of the wedding because I'm still trying to put into words how I feel but by god lads you have ran through the pages. I can't believe the amount of money spent for show and she still couldn't get a decent bra. I can't believe how blind she is to how she comes across to (most of) her followers. I can't believe how her family and friends entertain her. I can't believe Kips fell for it all too (or has he 🤔). I can't believe how self absorbed she is and how negligent she is when it comes to spending time with her kids in a meaningful way, not just taking pics of them sleeping for an ad and posting it for the world to see which I find so so odd and irresponsible. I can't believe she made the girls wear those dresses and I can't believe they actually felt happy wearing them.... The crash once the wedding hype dies down well be huge. Grace's life has no purpose other than herself following fads. Most people would give their right arm for her life, two kids, house, husband (did yous know she had one) and no 9 - 5. She seriously needs to reassess her life and what she has and what she wants. If I knew her personally I'd shake her and tell her to cop on to herself. She's just so annoying and 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Point 1) my husband (im also married, just like grace YAY!) was taken on holidays by his aunt every year to go 20 miles down the road, while his mothed travelled all over, sun holidays, USA and never took the kids. He has always been upset about that. His first time leaving ireland he was 27 and on holiday with me. Her kids will hate them for what they are doing. Im all for having a honeymoon, but it should be the ONLY time you holiday without your kids.
Point 2) if these instafluencers are using their children to promote goods and are being paid, that money should 100% be all going to the child! Something needs to be done about it. They are all at it.
Point 3) some instafloggers do work hard, the majority it fell into their lap and they havnt a clue about real life. Im catching up on pages while i work my nightshifts in hospital. I sleep for a few hours during the day in my modest 3 bed house where my son and daughter share a room because my oldest has his own room (big age gap) and he works from home so in the box room he sleeps and has his office. My other 2 love sharing but the room is designed for them to have their own spaces. 4 bed house and 2 rooms used to sleep in. Its wrong!!!!!! Imagine kicking your child out so you can sit at a desk and nap midday.

Thread suggestion
On a floating all you can eat, sweatin in the Miami heat, pretending she lives amoung the elite, negative comments she loves to delete!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a dick but if I offered to take someone's kids because they were "so stressed" about the mess in their house and they then fannied about like her Majesty on an egg chair in the garden chatting bollix into the phone I would feel that they didn't respect me or appreciate my help at all and never offer again 🥰

Not saying you can't take a break from cleaning but she was doing more shite talking than cleaning she's just an awful, great big lazy lump.
Disgusting how much stuff she has, appreciates none of it while the greedy hand is out begging for more 🤢🤢

Reactions: 50

jazzbot

VIP Member
Another thread title after seeing today's crime scene:

"The wedding dress we'd already seen, now please fucking stop feeding each other ice cream!"

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Imagine setting up your phone to feed each other ice cream. So fake and staged. I’ve second hand embarrassment for them two clowns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Purely for my own nosiness, what's the difference? 100% cheapo ryanair flyer here 😄
Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is it just me or is she more smug and more bigheaded since that wedding. Amazing how her anxiety has also vanished without a trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 45