Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From previous thread - screenshot as can't quote:

View attachment 1443936

Joji: Glimpse of Us - the meaning of the lyrics

Glimpse of Us is a dark love song where Joji compares his current relationship to the previous one and the love he felt for his ex; Joji is not able to forget the love and the feeling he had in his last relationship so he tries to relive those feelings (that “Glimpse of us”) with his current partner. Without success, unfortunately.

Joji is perfectly aware that the girl he’s with right now is a great person. In the first lines of the song he refers to his current partner, saying that she’s perfect, she’s able to turn rain into a rainbow. Nevertheless, he wonders why he still thinks about his ex.

In a sort of internal confession to his previous love, he asks her how that is possible. He’s with a perfect girl right now, but inexplicably he doesn’t feel it works right. The chorus therefore represents a tough confession: when he looks in the eyes of the woman he’s with right now, he’s actually looking for a glimpse of what he experienced with his previous partner. From here the title of the song, “Glimpse of Us“, and the true meaning of Joji lyrics.

There ya go!!!! Another wholly inappropriate song to have associated with their wedding!
Is she still obsessed with the fella who dumped her in Australia 100 years ago? Could well explain the song choice

Now, no judgement here please, but my mam took our 4 year old to Wexford on her holidays Friday last week. Myself and himself were working, so we followed down Monday morning (down by 11am). Our 4 year old has been upset going to bed since we got home on Saturday that she missed us in Wexford when we weren’t there. And honestly the guilt has been mega.. like mega mega. How does Grace not feel the guilt? How can she justify the feelings she makes her kids feel when she goes off and leaves them all the time. I get being a parent is tough and we all need a break, but she takes it to insane levels. And I’m sure Sienna would be far more clued in than my 4 year old.
No you don’t need to feel guilt! Your child was probably upset because they weren’t used to being away from you (and sometimes you need the breathing time) I don’t think sienna would be upset because this is the norm for her.. she is used to spending days away from her parents so it doesn’t register to her

Reactions: 9
Jesus I don't use sound.....fml as if she knows who Joji is....she can feck off ruining his songs with her shite :D

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry she has taken it to a whole new level of pathetic with the lastest story like wtaf!!!! Still no.mention of the kids at all. She is just living in her own made up dream land. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t watch! Who does that…come on let’s set camera up and record ourselves feeding each other ice cream. What normal man partakes in that shite!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
WTAF is the feeding eachother ice cream and recording it about?? Staged, pathetic and frankly a violation of my human rights having to witness that cringefest with no prior warning! I have second hand embarrassment for the two of them!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
The bath post, the ice cream, there is absolutely no need for that.
Some things should just be kept private.
And now she's giving Rosie C a run for her money with the "my husband" crap.
The carry on!!!!🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine how severe the crash will be for her - she’s on a manic high at the minute because all the focus is on her , reality will hit after the honeymoon and it’ll be ride or die & the kids that will suffer 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well that was bleeping hideous viewing

2 over stuffed MongeyGernons in the wild -shovelling icecream down their necks

it’s like a scene they’d show you on your first session in overeaters anonymous to shock you- ‘here’s how we used to be - let’s never go back there’

• Haha
Reactions: 68
He carry on is pathetic. It’s like she trying to make people jealous. If they were that much in love she wouldn’t be spending so much time posting about her hubby and spend the actual time with him. It’s all so cringe. Like they have been living together in their own home years and have 2 kids, nobody carry’s on like this.

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think the marriage will last. There is just something just so off about the whole thing.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone see the latest article on rsvp about their honeymoon, she sounds so shocked that anyone would even think they would be bringing the kids, the kids are going to Wexford. At least she is letting the world know she can't stand her kids! She comes across so selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well that was bleeping hideous viewing

2 over stuffed MongeyGernons in the wild -shovelling icecream down their necks

it’s like a scene they’d show you on your first session in overeaters anonymous to shock you- ‘here’s how we used to be - let’s never go back there’
Thats brilliant and so accurate

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t deny her a few children free nights post wedding but two weeks is totally excessive.

I’m expecting a major low to follow all of this especially seen as the whole appeal to her seemed to have been built on relentless attention seeking and being child free.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
We have two kids and got married this year. Our wedding was specifically about us a family, kids were hugely involved and a massive part of the day. We had three nights away without them and have our “familymoon” as they call it coming up. For me it’s as much about them, if not more, than us as a couple. I couldn’t in all consciousness go on a fancy holiday to celebrate, leaving them at home. But then again our kids are part of our lives. Hers likely won’t even notice she’s gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh god, she hasn't a clue what is and isn't appropriate content. He actually looks very uncomfortable., and so he should be 🤣

Reactions: 18
He carry on is pathetic. It’s like she trying to make people jealous. If they were that much in love she wouldn’t be spending so much time posting about her hubby and spend the actual time with him. It’s all so cringe. Like they have been living together in their own home years and have 2 kids, nobody carry’s on like this.

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think the marriage will last. There is just something just so off about the whole thing.
Thank god you said it, I thought I was the only one thinking that the marriage won't last.
All this my husband, hubby and cringe recordings are so fake and almost like she's trying to convince herself that she's happy. If she truly was on cloud 9, the phone would be off and she'd be spending quality time with her new husband. Even all the crying and meltdowns before the wedding, so bizarre, it's meant to be a happy occasion but seemed like she was doubting her decision.

Reactions: 13
If you look at the comments on Laura DeBarra's dress reveal picture (amazing btw) they are worlds apart to the comments on Grace's.

Reactions: 10
Theres a grand picture for the parish newsletter. Grace got married here she is in a metal bath. The wedding was boho chic don’t you know. Her too white shoes said otherwise screamed ibiza 2018. She’s grounded, rooted and found her core in a healing forest and the beaches of Wexford. She’s had more alone and me time then a monk in solitude. Now she’s off on a cruise with her sexy husband they il feed each other ice cream, wear more white dresses and tracksuits, I got hitched will be on each one, Might get an upgrade or a glass of bubbly out of it. More pictures to follow for next months parish newsletter. Oh and she has two children. 8 hens, a grand dog and a cat that needs medication to help ease the burden of living with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.