Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took Sienna to Portugal when she was a tot- but I think it was for someones wedding? But still- it's a disgrace they've never been anywhere else with all her tramping around,
I know that but it does not really count. She won’t remember it and they took the granny’s to mind her anyway!

Reactions: 4
How did she afford the wedding and now business class??? We have no kids and high earners and still wouldn’t be spending like her
We’re the same but like so many we work hard, get no freebies so we appreciate the value of money and spend accordingly. I doubt any of these freeloaders plan for the days ahead, family illnesses or other demands on savings.I really can’t wait until this influencer rubbish comes to an end. I’m sick of it.

Omg the all white again I'm cringing for her! Those jeans will have given up entirely by the time she's sat squished into them for that whole flight. And yeah, money worries, suuuure.
But they’ll act like compression/flight socks😂😂No DVT happening on that flight!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the definition of fur coat, no knickers. Business class is an unholy waste of money, would you not rather the money off your mortgage or in savings? Especially with children! I never understand ordinary joe soaps that fork out for it. The pair of them stick out like a sore thumb too, they aren’t exactly the clientele that frequent business class. No way were they upgraded by the airline, they look like they barely wash. They paid for that or someone upgraded them with points as a gift.

Reactions: 39
I've flown business for work but I'd never pay for it. And on that airline it look a bit meh and very aged cabin!
They stick out like sore thumbs, sure he said it himself he's going to stay awake to get his money's worth... 🙄
They'll drink the entire way there and be in a pisser by the first day of the cruise!

Reactions: 11
She couldnt be seen to be flying economy on honeymoon and had to keep up with the other "Jones's of insta" and fly business/first class this was clearly another priority of hers.

Just seen what she is wearing...the jeans will be stuck to her by the time she gets off 😫 ... I couldnt cope with them on me for a long haul flight.

Reactions: 30
How did she afford the wedding and now business class??? We have no kids and high earners and still wouldn’t be spending like her
Probably just upgraded this week with all the wedding gifts!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a 3 bed house and have a boy and a girl they have their own room from day 1!! I've no spare room so if anyone come to stay they get a blow up bed in the sitting room 😅 my kids come first always have always will!! I can't understand how she didn't take them away for a few day for a family moon 😕 poor kids are so deprived! Let's hope she falls over board and ends up being fish food 🙈 ( too much? Soz! not soz) 😁
Same. And we both wfh so we had to build an office in the garden to account for that. I have two boys and I can’t even justify putting them in the same room when we have the other room. They’ll especially need it as they’re older.

Reactions: 7
We need a bingo card for the return

1) broke (even though spent at least €60-70k on wedding and honeymoon
2) anxieheeeeeee (the fear)
3) having a last minute dash to sort kids school stuff
4) needing meeeeeee time
5) how much she missed her fur babies (fook
De cash cow kids (cakow even)
6) nipping off to the cat whisperer to ground herself
Anymore??

Reactions: 35
We need a bingo card for the return

1) broke (even though spent at least €60-70k on wedding and honeymoon
2) anxieheeeeeee (the fear)
3) having a last minute dash to sort kids school stuff
4) needing meeeeeee time
5) how much she missed her fur babies (fook
De cash cow kids (cakow even)
6) nipping off to the cat whisperer to ground herself
Anymore??
Take me back (to honeymoon and/or Wedding)
First day back at gym after honeymoon

Reactions: 22
Sorry how could she wear those tights whitey jeans on a 9 hour flight. Thrush pending…. Jesus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
How would she know what ‘two kids in an airport’ are like, she’s never brought them

• Haha
Reactions: 59
You’d wonder where their heads are at wouldn’t you? Was only last year or the year before that she was whinging they had to take a mortgage break cause Chris lost his job? this year they drop close to 80k on a wedding, honeymoon and business class flights. It’s absolutely disgusting irresponsible behaviour with two small kids. If Chris lost his job tomorrow, would they be able to pay the mortgage? Would the kids be homeless?

Her lifestyle is not to be envied, I pity her.

Reactions: 17
Would he have gotten a big redundancy from air bnb?! That’s probably well gone now if so!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.