Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Like that little lad thinks he's safe in his bed and here's his Mammy taking his picture and posting it to potentially millions of people. Like her page is public. The little fella hasn't a clue of any of this, even if Grace tried to explain to her kids what she's doing and are they ok with it they are far too young to understand what her posting a pic to Mammys followers means. It's just awful really🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why do we need constant reminders that she's getting her hole? Between the going up the stairs pic, Netflix and chill, the bath with the husband. We get it, but could do without the imagery, thanks hun.
Dont even get me started on the ice cream.

• Haha
  • Sick

Aoma

Chatty Member
2 weeks away from the kids????? 😱😱😱 SCANDALOUS
Now, no judgement here please, but my mam took our 4 year old to Wexford on her holidays Friday last week. Myself and himself were working, so we followed down Monday morning (down by 11am). Our 4 year old has been upset going to bed since we got home on Saturday that she missed us in Wexford when we weren’t there. And honestly the guilt has been mega.. like mega mega. How does Grace not feel the guilt? How can she justify the feelings she makes her kids feel when she goes off and leaves them all the time. I get being a parent is tough and we all need a break, but she takes it to insane levels. And I’m sure Sienna would be far more clued in than my 4 year old.

• Heart

sydlux

How did she afford the wedding and now business class??? We have no kids and high earners and still wouldn’t be spending like her

Reactions: 42

a2343

Right, I know this is a very individual preference but I hate the term ‘hubby’ and equally, the term ‘wifey’. Whenever I hear them, I am filled with anger, cringe and embarrassment for the source. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JoniM

You will never see a happier Grace then the Grace who is flying as far away from her kids as possible... that's the truth. Absolutely shocking parenting from these two clowns.

Reactions: 41

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Trying not to come across as a Grace fan trust me I am far from it but does anyone else find it bad form that the boutique hasn’t shared her wedding picture? Don’t get me wrong she looked ok, just ok not picture perfect bride definitely not your usual boho chic and clearly doesn’t fit in with their insta image. But she has a “following” she spent money on the dress we assume it wasn’t #gifted or #sp, maybe it’s just me 😂 saying that I don’t think she deserves to be shared and it’ll probably go to her head if she is
No I don't think it's bad form. They're a business and use insta as a form of advertising and bringing in new clients. The dress didn't suit her, she's not a good advertisement for the shop. If I was looking to buy a dress and I saw they shared Grace's post it wouldn't inspire confidence in me that they were qualified to recommend a dress that would suit me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lavendervase

VIP Member
What the hell is she on about? Jen in the gym trying to get fitter than her?! I think that mission was complete long before Jens gym session today.
Dose

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d have those jeans torn off me and rather sit in my knickers than be so uncomfortable for a 9hr flight. What was she thinking?! Tracksuit or a loose dress is the only way to go when flying. I thought the days of splitting yourself in two trying to fit into skinny jeans were over

• Haha
  • Heart
Lads I can't.
Father figure is on a Spotify playlist this morning and I cannot even express how fucking inappropriate it is for a godfather/uncle relationship.

I'd have been fucking horrified if I was at that wedding. Then howling with laughter.

Shes a fucking dope and Grace, mags whoever reads this. Glad grace danced to a song about a couple fucking, "hungering for each other" and being "naked" with each other with her uncle/godfather in front of a room full of people.

• Haha
  • Wow

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congrats to @JustmeKC for the thread title suggestion with the most likes!

Your prize is a velour tracksuit from 2003 with your choice of slogan on the arse. ENJOY!

Recap of thread #64 - Grace and Kips got married. She has a husband now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is the definition of fur coat, no knickers. Business class is an unholy waste of money, would you not rather the money off your mortgage or in savings? Especially with children! I never understand ordinary joe soaps that fork out for it. The pair of them stick out like a sore thumb too, they aren’t exactly the clientele that frequent business class. No way were they upgraded by the airline, they look like they barely wash. They paid for that or someone upgraded them with points as a gift.

Reactions: 39