Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kalechips

VIP Member
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
Are you guys from MI6 investigating the blood money?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
Maybe think about your own behaviour and there’s your answer. He lived his 20s being hypervisible online, and now has to live with the consequences of that, such as having weirdos harass him endlessly asking “what happened” to him as though one can’t properly exist unless they’re being watched online. I mean, what do you think happened? He went to Mars or something? He obviously just didn’t want to have much social media anymore clearly, and as for his YT channel he’s had several of those and has always given up on them. He is only ‘known’ online for being attached to his ex which is embarrassing.

If he goes quiet on social media and STILL has people like you bombarding him with questions, I can imagine that actually being on and visible is even less fun.

If someone doesn’t answer you, it’s because they don’t want to and because you’re not entitled to the information. And even if he did answer and was like ‘I deleted my stuff because I didn’t want to do it anymore‘, what difference would that make to you anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Yeah I stopped watching her long rant this morning after seeing how many stories there still were to go...... but wow she can never take responsibility for herself. It’s always others, never her. How many times does she have to say she basically hates life and isn’t happy and is having emotional breakdowns, etc etc, how many times does she mentioned getting drunk all alone, and just last night going on about feeling like shit and being wasted and lonely... which again, she does on the regular... and then when people ask her if she’s alright, she lashes out that they are soOoOoOo crazy and weird can’t handle authenticity and are overreacting and she’s an optimistic person. Ummmmm... in what world? In what world is Estée optimistic? I don’t know when she ever stops complaining or acting as though she lives under a cloud of oppression.

Also it really bugs me how often she exaggerates how long her and Aslan have been broken up lol, like it has been 2.5 years, maybe tbf you could say coming up on 3, not “over three years”. I mean, it seems an insignificant difference but she keeps doing it and why not just be truthful? Do you always have to exaggerate to feel as though people will understand you? Even last night to say ‘wowww it was SO long ago get over it’... er it’s not like it was a decade ago.

On top of that she’s never admitted that the reason people ask about Aslan is because she basically used to have a couples channel and then Aslan disappeared and she took forever to even acknowledge he once existed, and the only time she started to acknowledge it was to be like ‘wow stop asking about him it was forever ago’, ignoring the fact that it was really always about her brand and the fact that it was built on Aslan. Obviously actual friends that keep asking about an ex would be weird af, but the audience aren’t your friends. You grew this audience and brand using Aslan and your relationship, and since he left, the channel has gone nowhere and you neglect it. So either leave the industry, or actually offer something new and acknowledge what the channel was and now what you want it to be. But until then she’s still coasting on the legacy of her years with Aslan yet she wants everyone to forget that completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

fcukthispoo

Did anyone watch the latest video where she talks about moving to the UK and getting citizenship? She said how she moved to the UK and <pause>
".....lived with a person".

lol, u wot m8?!

Does she think saying his name (which we ALL KNOW IS ASLAN) will conjure him up like Beetlejuice? Or will she burst into tears if his name passes her lips?! IT WAS SO ODD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

ava2014

I also don't think is nice to laugh about her ass, we are all women and criticising someones body is not nice. We can criticise her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Callan

VIP Member
Estee really has the balls to sit on her couch in her million pound flat ( which she could never afford having a regular job with her IQ and lack of work ethic) complaining about opinions while dishing like 50 of her own, complaining that she can "never win".. sheezus.. pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 29

GG23

Ffs her attitude infuriates me. I get and recognise that everyone is tired of the pandemic, but girl is sitting in her million pound flat like a princess in her tower. She still has her income, she has a nice place to stay in and she is not alone like she says she is. Makes me wanna stand outside her flat and shout shut up shut up SHUT UUUP Chandler style. Perspective!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

kalechips

VIP Member
The irony of influencers getting anything under the guise of 'extraordinary ability' is too much for me

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Callan

VIP Member
So she's going to stop her podcast because she's "so busy" with "other projects". Could it have something to do with it being unbearably boring? How many listeners can she have?
She was complaining that it doesn't make her money lol... I still can't get over the fact that she called her followers "motherfuckers"... she deserves all the misery she creates for herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Hasanah123

VIP Member
In the video of Hardasha about her many people was saying in the comments that she used to flirt a lot with Aslan friends back in NY, and that He had to apologise to people any time Estee acted rude ir snobby, we are seeing the real Estee now and I wouldn't blame the guy for dumping her, she gives me needy and manipulative vibes
Estee was nothing before Aslan upgraded her life, if there was no Aslan she'd still be living in her mums basement smoking weed and working at Body Shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for her, sorry. And it is not just because it’s Estée, it would be with anyone. I’ve worked with many anxious and reactive dogs. I don’t buy for one minute that multiple behaviourists told her Effie was the most nervous dog they have ever seen. I can tell you outright, that’s bullshit. Unless they were scammers or had JUST started working lol, I know unequivocally that there are countless dogs in FAR worse shape than Effie and people going through so so so much more. I’m sorry if that sounds heartless. Perhaps she doesn't know how much worse it could’ve been. But this is why I caution about even getting a dog, it is actually a gamble.

Imagine reactivity on top of nervousness. Imagine each walk with your dog, having to dodge and navigate away from people and animals and children to keep a safe distance, constantly anxious because your dog barks and lunges when nervous. Then you have to deal with the stares and mean comments. Imagine having a dog where you have to have it leave your apartment before having visitors over, because it is too reactive to even chill in your house when guests are there.

Estee has a nervous dog, yes. But we have SEEN the evidence as to why she’s at most a moderate case— it goes on walks, it comes into restaurants with her, it accompanied her on picnics, she takes it into crowded urban areas, public transit, it went to Soho Farmhouse with her ffs! Others can walk her, she meets other dogs, Estée has people over with Effie. So many people with these anxious dogs, people I’ve worked with, would kill for their dog to do that. Yeah I get it, it’s still hard for her. Okay. But after seeing what others have gone through (including a loved one of mine who has had a really difficult time), hearing Estee implying that she had the most nervous dog you could ever get? Like yeah Effie will be a less social dog but you can still live your life as normal and take her on normal walks, calm down.

As for her crying because there’s no one else there to take her out for a walk? WHAT DID YOU THINK WHEN YOU INSISTED YOU NEEDED A DOG WHILE LIVING ALONE?

I mean, how inevitable was it that she’d start a sob story about Effie and how hard her life is because she has a dog. Rme.

Makes sense why she’s still obsessed with Reggie, she just wants her old dog back with her old life.

queenamber

VIP Member
Rant incoming....
The number of people in poverty has increased exponentially during the pandemic. That means many people will be going without basic essentials like soap, deodorant, etc.
So to watch Estée unbox literally hundreds of pounds worth of product from a free haul, when her cabinets are likely already bursting at the seams with PR samples, turns my stomach. Why not ask Space NK to donate the products to a women’s shelter instead? Or, you know, fork out and spend your OWN money to support the struggling high street? I’m not saying this is all Estée’s fault, I just wish they’d have a bit more self-awareness and decency.

• Heart

ladidadada

I mean we barely see anything about how they are together or Effie alone and obvi I don't live with her or stalk her 24/7 but does anyone else feel like ... Effie isn't that bad? To me it comes off as her maybe being a bit shy and nervous but far from the level Estee says she is? It's like Essie projects herself onto this dog and tries to desperately help her because she herself needs serious help asap. I mean Estee goes on about how they are both blondies, they are both anxious and scared, she even named her something very similar to her own name. I'm sure she also uses the dog to ditch appointments or meetings with friends (lol #justpandemicthings) saying she can't leave her alone or Effie is having a day, when it is probably definitely not EFFIE, who is having that day.

Reactions: 23

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Idk why she loves lying.
:LOL:
It's all she knows.

Also, Estee of all people talking about 2020 being a lonely year and her not going anywhere...girl, you travelled multiple times this year, had full-on parties for both your birthday and Canadian thanksgiving. You went to restaurants, got your usual unflattering haircut and color, you went everywhere you wanted. And now you've had to stay at home for what, two weeks, you think you lived 2020 the same way most people HAD to? Nah. Shut up.

And I was just thinking that her renting that office space might have to do with her new house that she will move into with Effie's Dad (yes, I'm still convinced she's going to move soon). Maybe she doesnt want any of her social media "job" in that house.

Reactions: 22

Nbg85

I don't understand why she thinks she is so hard done by with what has happened this year - of course it has been hard for everyone and maybe it's upset her social life and travelling but thousands of people have DIED and lost their jobs, she is still rich and working from home yet constantly moans as if she has it worse than anyone.

Think this whole thing has shown how delicate a lot of influencers are as she's not the only one

Reactions: 22

cocomomo

It seems highly irresponsible of Wild at Heart to send such a nervous dog to go live in a high stress environment like London with someone who doesn't have previous experience dealing with an anxious pet! Yes, it's great for rescue dogs to get adopted, but finding the right match is SO important to make sure they don't end up needing to be be re-homed again down the road.
And it wasn't very smart of Estée to take on an anxious dog when she herself has no structure in her life and doesn't have a grip on her own anxiety.
I respect her for her commitment to helping the dog, but I think the situation is allowing her to put a lot of focus on fixing Effie's anxiety so that she doesn't have to take responsibility for her own mental health.

Reactions: 21

KrazyCapric0rn

^God I hate it when influencers play the "I don't know how to cook" card when they are grown-ass adults who have been living on their own for years!!!! The only reason you don't know how to cook is because you can afford to spend an insane amount of money on take-out and UberEats that the average person simply cannot. I learned how to cook when I moved out of my parents' house because I couldn't afford take-out more than once a week. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people learn how to cook because they can't afford take-out every day for every meal. *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 21