Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why she loves lying.
:LOL:
It's all she knows.

Also, Estee of all people talking about 2020 being a lonely year and her not going anywhere...girl, you travelled multiple times this year, had full-on parties for both your birthday and Canadian thanksgiving. You went to restaurants, got your usual unflattering haircut and color, you went everywhere you wanted. And now you've had to stay at home for what, two weeks, you think you lived 2020 the same way most people HAD to? Nah. Shut up.

And I was just thinking that her renting that office space might have to do with her new house that she will move into with Effie's Dad (yes, I'm still convinced she's going to move soon). Maybe she doesnt want any of her social media "job" in that house.

Reactions: 22
I watched her stories and yeah, she is a liar as usual. So you are excersising Estee or not? Yoga , running, etc? And also, her voice changed so much! No idea what is this but she does not sound like her old self.
I remember reading about how periods of bad mental health can literally make you sound different, your brain creates new connections to get around ones that aren't functioning because of depression, anxiety, dysmorphia etc etc. So very possible that she projects a different person and sound (voice) to act like everything is "A-OK". One of my friends gets a completely different speaking sound when she's anxious - it actually helps us (friends) know when she's needing some extra care and attention.

also very weird to say oh I'd never leave my house for a spin class....but I'll go to work in an office that I have?
Also...what is her job again, someone remind me?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
All influencers are liars tbh.
This! Let's not ever be mislead into thinking they're our friends. Some try, disclose ads, share articles they think will be valuable etc but at the end of the day this is a job for them. They do it for money.

Reactions: 12
Oh, the peloton thing is just another iteration of Estee’s constant battle with ‘fitness’. She struggles to stick to a routine, never seems to enjoy the new trend she’s taken up, and then goes through depressive periods where she stops exercising, and then when she’s trying to come out of the depressive episode she always sees the key as exercising and it’s always some new big thing like excessive jogging or bootcamps or saying you’re going to go to the gym everyday, etc. I mean, of course exercise helps but it’s not like it will make you a new person.

That’s why I had to cringe when she says she’s now making her entire office a workout room. Estée, you don’t like working out. That’s okay! But she almost seems to use it as a weapon against herself and like she has to be this workout person to be ‘better’. I feel like she’d be better suited to making the office more of a guest room/quiet yoga room/sometimes office space than being like ‘this is gonna be my new gym’. If I’m being nice, it’s honestly sad to see her make these new pledges to herself all the time instead of just accepting who she is and what she enjoys, and if she doesn’t like going to spin classes it’s because she doesn’t like it and not necessarily because she’s lazy.

I do think she somewhat enjoyed yoga. Why not just do more yoga and try to walk around London more?

Reactions: 12
Office? Does she not know that people are not working in offices and wont be for a long while?!?! Shes up to something else

Reactions: 6
Oh, the peloton thing is just another iteration of Estee’s constant battle with ‘fitness’. She struggles to stick to a routine, never seems to enjoy the new trend she’s taken up, and then goes through depressive periods where she stops exercising, and then when she’s trying to come out of the depressive episode she always sees the key as exercising and it’s always some new big thing like excessive jogging or bootcamps or saying you’re going to go to the gym everyday, etc. I mean, of course exercise helps but it’s not like it will make you a new person.

That’s why I had to cringe when she says she’s now making her entire office a workout room. Estée, you don’t like working out. That’s okay! But she almost seems to use it as a weapon against herself and like she has to be this workout person to be ‘better’. I feel like she’d be better suited to making the office more of a guest room/quiet yoga room/sometimes office space than being like ‘this is gonna be my new gym’. If I’m being nice, it’s honestly sad to see her make these new pledges to herself all the time instead of just accepting who she is and what she enjoys, and if she doesn’t like going to spin classes it’s because she doesn’t like it and not necessarily because she’s lazy.

I do think she somewhat enjoyed yoga. Why not just do more yoga and try to walk around London more?
I totally agree, it’s really quite self destructive behaviour. The Peloton sadly won’t create world peace and rid the world of COVID (although it would be nice, not gonna lie).

Reactions: 5
I totally agree, it’s really quite self destructive behaviour. The Peloton sadly won’t create world peace and rid the world of COVID (although it would be nice, not gonna lie).
I've never been tempted as my old exercise bike used to absolutely destroy my undercarriage and I would be in so much pain after using it! Sorry if that's TMI but I can't help but think that Peleton is for people like Estee. Someone who isn't that into fitness but has to sell an unattainable lifestyle. I have found so much free stuff on youtube since lockdown started that I absolutely love - the variety is incredible. You absolutely do not need to be spending huge amounts of money to get fit at home.

Reactions: 7
I've never been tempted as my old exercise bike used to absolutely destroy my undercarriage and I would be in so much pain after using it! Sorry if that's TMI but I can't help but think that Peleton is for people like Estee. Someone who isn't that into fitness but has to sell an unattainable lifestyle. I have found so much free stuff on youtube since lockdown started that I absolutely love - the variety is incredible. You absolutely do not need to be spending huge amounts of money to get fit at home.
I'm here for TMI. Tell me more about the Youtube stuff please? I have a bad back and it's getting cold here so need more stuff to do at home.

Right?! I really feel like she is in the mindset of «If I only buy that/lose x many pounds THEN I’ll be happy»
I hope getting a remote office will help her get out a bit more though, as she says she is always alone (out and about with all her mates or hosting high tea in her flat). Haha on a serious note though, hope it’ll be a positive thing for her.

Also someone should tell everyone, with a vulva, that does spin about calcification of the labia - you know how rugby players/boxers get cauliflower ears from repeated hits on their ears? Yeah...that also happens to the soft tissue of the labia during spin. Look it up, at your own peril. Ha.

I'm here for TMI. Tell me more about the Youtube stuff please? I have a bad back and it's getting cold here so need more stuff to do at home.
Move with Nicole (on youtube) is my go to atm, pilates/yoga/cardio mix and I find her so good.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure! I love Popsugar for the variety - there's so much on there you will definitely find something for you. I've been doing several bellydancing tutorials too which is super fun. I enjoy the old school Jane Fonda stuff too - surprisingly challenging. She definitely knew what she was doing. She's not for everyone but I've absolutely loved the Tracey Anderson toning videos - totally different to anything I've ever done and you 100% feel all the different muscles you've worked. She focuses on 'accessory muscles' rather than the ones we normally work and I felt a difference from day 1. I skip her cardio stuff though because I find it over complicated. I absolutely love the New York City Ballet workouts and there are thousands of barre workouts on youtube and I love them. Haha I could go on for hours. Suffice to say, you can get in tip top condition at home at no expense. But be very aware of form etc because it's probably easier to injure yourself. On insta I would recommend a girl called lean Justine - she's lost a lot of weight and regularly uploads no-nonsense workouts especially some really good HIIT stuff.

Also someone should tell everyone, with a vulva, that does spin about calcification of the labia - you know how rugby players/boxers get cauliflower ears from repeated hits on their ears? Yeah...that also happens to the soft tissue of the labia during spin. Look it up, at your own peril. Ha.

Move with Nicole (on youtube) is my go to atm, pilates/yoga/cardio mix and I find her so good.
There's a professional cyclist, I can't remember her name, who had to have corrective surgery on her labia. After my own exercise bike experience, I was not remotely surprised.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sure! I love Popsugar for the variety - there's so much on there you will definitely find something for you. I've been doing several bellydancing tutorials too which is super fun. I enjoy the old school Jane Fonda stuff too - surprisingly challenging. She definitely knew what she was doing. She's not for everyone but I've absolutely loved the Tracey Anderson toning videos - totally different to anything I've ever done and you 100% feel all the different muscles you've worked. She focuses on 'accessory muscles' rather than the ones we normally work and I felt a difference from day 1. I skip her cardio stuff though because I find it over complicated. I absolutely love the New York City Ballet workouts and there are thousands of barre workouts on youtube and I love them. Haha I could go on for hours. Suffice to say, you can get in tip top condition at home at no expense. But be very aware of form etc because it's probably easier to injure yourself. On insta I would recommend a girl called lean Justine - she's lost a lot of weight and regularly uploads no-nonsense workouts especially some really good HIIT stuff.

There's a professional cyclist, I can't remember her name, who had to have corrective surgery on her labia. After my own exercise bike experience, I was not remotely surprised.
I second the the New York City Ballet workouts, big fan!

She said she's too lazy to go to a spin class, how is she going to go out there to her office to "work?" Also with Covid raging it's not a great idea, her bullshit job is hardly essential.

I wonder if she got a Peleton because Allana Davison has one at home lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@lalalanded @Callan @MomoomoM thank you all! I've been doing Yoga with Adrienne but need something simultaneously a bit more cardio-based and also more focused so I can avoid the lower-back stuff.

Also I really do live for TMI. The cauliflower ear comparison was perfect, thanks MomoomoM. Very...visceral. I had no idea cycling had that sort of effect.

Reactions: 2
I second the the New York City Ballet workouts, big fan!

She said she's too lazy to go to a spin class, how is she going to go out there to her office to "work?" Also with Covid raging it's not a great idea, her bullshit job is hardly essential.

I wonder if she got a Peleton because Allana Davison has one at home lol...
I wondered this too! Alix from icovetthee also just got a peleton and I suspect it's because allana has one.

Reactions: 4
I wondered this too! Alix from icovetthee also just got a peleton and I suspect it's because allana has one.
Allana at least uses hers because she was pretty into spin class prior and also did a group circuit gym.

Estee can't even commit to the normal bike she bought.

Glad Peleton isnt gifting these influencers, anna edit got one, Pebbles was practically begging for one but had to purchase, Anna purchased

Its like one begs and they all start begging and howling for one

Reactions: 8

Oh my... I just google imaged and now feel 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad Peleton isnt gifting these influencers, anna edit got one, Pebbles was practically begging for one but had to purchase, Anna purchased

Its like one begs and they all start begging and howling for one
I'm glad too and happy that these influencers have to spend that tit ton of their own money for it before feeling like idiots when the next cool thing comes around in 2021 :-D

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.