Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad ad Ad Ad, everything she uploads is an ad but heyy don't be mean because she is creating free content for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Estee only posts AD's or *affiliate links ... nothing is organic anymore, she seems sick and tired of posting anything realistic even tho she claims it's her beloved "job"... and once she made it into an actual job when Aslan dumped her ass she made it clear she's over it.

Reactions: 8
Hazel Hayes or Chewing Sand, as her YT channel used to be known. Befriended all kinds of Youtubers at the right time to gain subscribers. Is a wannabe film maker, has published a book this year. Thinks of herself WAY too highly :-D
Thank you!

She has crazy eyes 😬

Reactions: 2
Her tone when she said they're "inventing" new levels of lockdown...eeeshhh. Granted I'm not up to speed on the UK lockdown restrictions but pretty sure Estee can't handle anything that's an inconvenience or takes away from the things she uses to distract herself.

Also for how expensive her place is, I feel like there are issues with the building often.

Reactions: 8
Ffs her attitude infuriates me. I get and recognise that everyone is tired of the pandemic, but girl is sitting in her million pound flat like a princess in her tower. She still has her income, she has a nice place to stay in and she is not alone like she says she is. Makes me wanna stand outside her flat and shout shut up shut up SHUT UUUP Chandler style. Perspective!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guess the journaling to help put a little gratitude in her attitude isn’t working is it? She is so willing to share moaning about this and that but nothing else really. Poor little rich Adstee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GEzus she's a pain, I think she'd be happier with less money and possessions that came to her for free.

Reactions: 7
I don't see the point of an office specially right now when the government says stay in your bloody home, besides her "work" can be perfectly done in her flat.

She is like constantly looking for excuses to moan, all her "happiness" only comes from free or very expensive material things, her problem is not the pandemic, her is issue is to be a self absorbed snob totally ungrateful of the luxurious effort free life she managed to have. She is so extremely bitchy and dramatic, unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's so weird, we see Effie looking so happy in the park and behaving and then Estee comes on to say that went badly. I know if Effie is getting upset etc that Estee is probably unable to film it but her narrative doesn't match up to what we are actually seeing.
Didnt someone comment underneath an effie and vincent (effie's brother) that they had since adopted vincent. No interaction from Estee i hope in private she replied, they could learn / support one another. Effie is so lovely, she doesn't seem to be that much hard work, most prts aren't just a silent shadow therw to be emotional support to their humans. Wach have their own personalities that are affected by their human and environment. I'm sure we all known this for the most part, but Estee seems surprised.

I dunno if people are a fan of her jewellery collab, i think it looks like the mass produced stuff that it is, pretty enough but not worth the price tag as it's hardly going to stand t ifhe test of time. I was wondering if we knew what her profit from the collab was. Her flat is stunning, shame she is only furnishing it with mis matched freebies!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her snoozefest stories about getting the aesthetically perfect kettle? I mean, she REALLY loves her Smeg one as it matches all of her Smeg appliances but she is just looking for that perfect office kettle. God, her life is so hard!!! How does she cope with these dilemmas? Swipe up! What a vapid, self-obsessed, boring shell of a human being.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see her snoozefest stories about getting the aesthetically perfect kettle? I mean, she REALLY loves her Smeg one as it matches all of her Smeg appliances but she is just looking for that perfect office kettle. God, her life is so hard!!! How does she cope with these dilemmas? Swipe up! What a vapid, self-obsessed, boring shell of a human being.
I am pretty sure she got one of those hot water taps installed, so I am guessing she has stopped using it? Totally agree, it was all a play for AF link swipe ups. This whole office situation is a joke, and an excuse for Estee to buy more things and get rid of junk in her flat....so she can buy more things!

Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure she got one of those hot water taps installed, so I am guessing she has stopped using it? Totally agree, it was all a play for AF link swipe ups. This whole office situation is a joke, and an excuse for Estee to buy more things and get rid of junk in her flat....so she can buy more things!
Who is Estee if she isn't buying stuff?

Reactions: 4
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No idea, but I just had an look and here most recent accounts are up

300K for doing tit all? Let me make a YouTube channel instagram page

This is crazy!! And medics are fighting for a stupid amount of pay rise! Crazy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And there is her emosh speech of why she only uploads ads instead of actual content because she was running out of work and less income... 🙄🙄🙄 Poor Estee if 300K is a poor income for you, considering that you get almost everything for free and still anyone in a tight financial situation wouldn't rent an office is a nice area of London.
A girl wo moans about how hard life is from a million pounds amazing huge flat in central London, someone with no actual degree or any qualification who is lazy as duck to even do her so called work. That her biggest Dilemma was getting the coolest Smeg kettle, even on that she is so shallow, smeg products are terrible, pure vintage cute design piece of trash. She is just awful

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does Estee just keep getting older and her viewers stay the same age? Because who could stomach her content other than tweens and teens? Besides maybe bored rich housewives or similarly situated women. You know, other rich braindead assholes. Any reasonable person would want to reach across the internet and slap the tit out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.