Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I’ve long wondered why she doesn’t rent an office space actually, I think it would be good for her... get out of the house into a designated work space, etc. (Of course she says it’s about ‘personal boundaries’ in her quest to seem the victim with life/viewers out to get her, not that an office space might improve her lagging work ethic and give her somewhere productive to go every day other than cafes, hair salons, and spas). It‘s probably one of the better things she could do with her money. Just kind of weird to do it in the middle of Covid.

However, she will inevitably be bored of it or it will be too much effort, etc., and she’ll toss it aside for something else because she’ll convince herself it has bad vibes or something.

Also, why does she talk about how she hasn’t done physical activity in years and doesn’t know what exercise is... she was JUST going on about jogging this summer and before that it was the gym and before that it was the rigorous fitness classes. Idk why she loves lying.

Reactions: 21

MomoomoM

I have to laugh. The wardrobe vulnerability episode thing....How she complains and complains about having too many things/blah blah blah.
Then today, she posts about buying an almost £700 pair of shoes??!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

(P.s. hi I'm new to posting, just usually lurk and laugh gleefully at all your brilliant observations/comments)

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Callan

VIP Member
She used Aslan to get some $$ and now she's going to be in his shoes basically, using her wealth to rope some dude into sharing a neurotic life with her, good luck buddy - whoever you are...

• Haha

gurunoway

This! Estee doesn't seem particularly driven or creative. Aslan kept her stable, gave her a lot of content ideas (think the book was a lot of him), and helped in producing a lot of it too - either by making an appearance or helping film/edit. I can imagine Aslan paid for a lot of the equipment too because he was nerdy that way. I think Estee got big back then because she was showing off a lifestyle - a lifestyle that def at the begining she couldn't have afforded by herself. Estee seems very bitter about the split, I mean even years later can't even bring herself to mention his name - and whether she still loves Aslan or not I have no idea, but I think she mourns the easy carefree life he gave her.
100% Aslan made Estee into what she is today. If she never met him on Omegle, she'd still be back home in bodunk, Canada, living a very normal life. The fact that she reduces Aslan to "a guy" without a name is so disrespectful.

ladidadada

Influencers only pay lip service to Corona. "It was completely empty!", "We were wearing our masks and distancing all the time!", "This vacay was so so so so SO needed, like I really needed it!", "We were celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving according to the rules and responsibly!" And so on, and so forth, take a guess from the Influencer-Corona-Book that has been circulating on social media for months now. These statements are also followed by pics and videos of hundreds of other people around them, full restaurants inside, a table setting for god knows how many people (but I am SURE windows were open the whole time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:So fatigued with short trips to Lake Como and Influencers pretending to work so so hard so obvi they deserve 18 trips during the pandemic. Eat a dick.

Reactions: 19

MomoomoM

Screenshot_20210109-171756.png

Such a dumb move to post this with a song by Ariel Pink, known Trump supporter and who attended the fascist march and attack on Capitol hill on the 6th.
Her stupidity will never cease to amaze me. She will never actually do her research and still post virtue signalling slides on her stories. URGHHHH

• Wow
  • Heart
Is it referring to Aslan potentially having a baby with his new gf?
What's this?

Estée really did pick the worst time to get her new office. She really shouldn't be going into the office – her "job" is the definition of one that can be done from home – and clearly she has people helping her get everything set up there. These influencers are all such bellends.

torontoon

Chatty Member
The thing that kills me about Estee and other influencers is their attitude towards sharing. Of course everyone is entitled to a private life and to share what they're comfortable with, but she and Aslan lived their lives online. You can't show your knickers to the world and then act huffy when someone asks what colour you're wearing on a given day. It doesn't work like that. If you're open, people will expect you to remain so.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Did anyone see her snoozefest stories about getting the aesthetically perfect kettle? I mean, she REALLY loves her Smeg one as it matches all of her Smeg appliances but she is just looking for that perfect office kettle. God, her life is so hard!!! How does she cope with these dilemmas? Swipe up! What a vapid, self-obsessed, boring shell of a human being.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
And there is her emosh speech of why she only uploads ads instead of actual content because she was running out of work and less income... 🙄🙄🙄 Poor Estee if 300K is a poor income for you, considering that you get almost everything for free and still anyone in a tight financial situation wouldn't rent an office is a nice area of London.
A girl wo moans about how hard life is from a million pounds amazing huge flat in central London, someone with no actual degree or any qualification who is lazy as fuck to even do her so called work. That her biggest Dilemma was getting the coolest Smeg kettle, even on that she is so shallow, smeg products are terrible, pure vintage cute design piece of trash. She is just awful

• Sick
  • Heart

MalinaStier

She owes her whole existence to Aslan. For her, her image is all and that was a product of Aslan. Completely changed when she moved to London. Went blonde and Scandi and never looked back. Got snobbish with a fake interest in art and literature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I don't see the point of an office specially right now when the government says stay in your bloody home, besides her "work" can be perfectly done in her flat.

She is like constantly looking for excuses to moan, all her "happiness" only comes from free or very expensive material things, her problem is not the pandemic, her is issue is to be a self absorbed snob totally ungrateful of the luxurious effort free life she managed to have. She is so extremely bitchy and dramatic, unbelievable.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Anything from her pretending she’d graduated school back in the day, to her lying about not dating after her breakup when she had a whole 8 month relationship, inexplicably lying to viewers about having food poisoning to avoid her brand events in NYC when she was hooking up with a guy, to lying about never going to a chiropractor, lying about jogging/fitness routines, to blatantly lying about being on that getaway last winter by herself, to lying about Aslan’s occupation for years, lying about her alcohol allergy... and to lies by omission, like only ever showing 2-3 rooms of a four floor house she shared with Aslan to make it appear as though they lived in an average-nice flat, to obviously not going solo during the initial quarantine this past spring, not showing when she has visitors like not mentioning her mom visiting for weeks this year... then her ‘pretend life’ lies, such as acting as though she’s had a circle of besties right after her breakup when she never had any close friends and instead conjured PR reps to be her friends when she found herself alone after Aslan, pretending she reads books she doesn’t, pretending friends didn’t exist and ignoring questions about where they are, etc.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
uh we need a new thread, I dont want to mess it up as a newbie, anyone who knows how to do it? :)
i can at least maybe help out with a title suggestion:
estee lalonde #2 searching for a good excel course, shame it can't replace sexual intercourse 😂

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
Jesus, what a house! They were very sneaky/smart (depending on how you see it) only showing the kitchen and living room. I always wondered why her and Amelia became such fast friends. They seemed very mismatched. Now that I've seen she was living in an almost 3 million pound house, it's making more sense

mindlessness

VIP Member
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
I would think he just wanted a clean break from that (very online) chapter of his life. Maybe leave him be?