Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
I lost count of how many times she has changed that room or bought desks.
She refurnishes and rearranges that apartment every few days, bonkers.

Her podcast with Zoe Sugg is so unbelievably boring. So grateful for content creators like Lizzy Hadfield and Brittany Bathgate who are so genuine and thoughtful.
I cant even imagine listening to it, I bet she complains how exhausted and tired she is and how hard life is.

Last edited:

londongirl2001

VIP Member
But hasn't that happened years ago? I know people at GG are/were amazing at finding stuff about YTers, but surely they didn't uncover the money laundering :-D I think the authorities in the UK have been aware of Aslan's family's shenanigans for a long time.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
She’s in Bermondsey right?
I don't think so. I live near Bermondsey and I'd say she is a bit west of here. She said something in one of her videos about her flat being just outside the congestion zone, which makes me think she could just be on the zone 1/2 border?

Although she went to a restaurant in Surrey Quays and she goes to Southwark Park, so she's not that far away. Now I am confused as the landscape looks like nothing I recognise but it could be!

I have to laugh. The wardrobe vulnerability episode thing....How she complains and complains about having too many things/blah blah blah.
Then today, she posts about buying an almost £700 pair of shoes??!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

(P.s. hi I'm new to posting, just usually lurk and laugh gleefully at all your brilliant observations/comments)
What were the shoes??!!

Minniemousesshoes

What is the attraction to her? I only came here because she was interviewed by Jo Good from BBC Radio London for her Dogs and the City podcast. However, this was when she had Reggie and she did not bring him along as she said he wasn’t well. She used the interview to plug her jewellery. Very odd.
this is completely ot. I’ve only just discovered jo good and her middle aged minx podcast. I’m loving it and bingeing all the oldepisodes. My kids hate it. And I can’t work out what it is I like.
I hate Vanessa feltz yet I’m linking jo. What is it? (

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Like the time she accidentally showed him in a story she immediately deleted, and when someone asks her if there is someone in her life now she acts strange like hmmmm, someone who is truly single just say it. Ithink they could have agreed on having their relationship offline specially because plenty of people was commenting about his dodgy family.
Not sure to believe her emotional and anxiety problems though, the first time I did but then I started to feel like ahe doesn't in purpose after seeing the good results she got, I hope to be wrong but already have seen influencers using mental health struggles for content.
Wasn't he tagged in an Instagram photo with a Swedish girl a few weeks ago though?

Beaszwarc

Have you not been watching her Insta stories? They speak for themselves. Not to mention the photosshopping herself while preaching body positivity. There's a list a mile long
Actually I don't really follow her, I just watch a story here and there, that's why I was asking! Had no idea about the photoshopping