Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, it's as if she wants sympathy but at this point I am starting to think she has done this on purpose because she is dying for her audience to know she is dating someone. First the Effie show your dad your coat and now this, come on. :rolleyes:
Missed this...! Sorry when did she say this?!

Missed this...! Sorry when did she say this?!
I just checked Instagram and couldn't find it so I think she must have deleted it, but there was a video on doggonamedeffie of Effie in a coat and Estee says to Effie show your dad your coat. It was up for a while with loads of comments of people being like dad? what? so she must have done it on purpose otherwise she would have taken it down very quickly.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was an old pic too but I think it might actually be Aslan’s new GF?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She looks pregnant, that's how I looked this fall/winter lol

Reactions: 6
Ooof, can you imagine the drunken Estee stories that await us if Aslan's girlfriend truly is pregnant?

Oh, sorry. It's been "ages". I should move on, like Adstee has :p

Reactions: 4
^ I love reading, adore it.. so it burns me with white rage to see this nitwit pretending to be a reader, really irritating!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
^ I love reading, adore it.. so it burns me with white rage to see this nitwit pretending to be a reader, really irritating!
I read a lot as well, constantly. Was wondering if you were still able to read a lot with the new baby.

Remember that Didion book she’s been reading for years? 😂 She seems to just collect books then declutter them just like everything else she hoards.

Reactions: 5
I read a lot as well, constantly. Was wondering if you were still able to read a lot with the new baby.

Remember that Didion book she’s been reading for years? 😂 She seems to just collect books then declutter them just like everything else she hoards.
Aww you're so sweet to ask, sadly I'm going back to work on Monday so wondering how my reading will suffer further haha, but I did just set my goal to 50 for the year on Goodreads and started reading Mexican Gothic yesterday, and really loving it. Makes me happy to hear that you love books as well :)

Good god that Didion book, I have it and I can't bring myself to read it, it reminds me too much of Estee since she's been reading it for the past 3 years now it seems.. Estee picks up cool reads that are popular but I don't see her reading for the joy of reading, I'm sorry but I just can't fathom it.

Reactions: 3
Which Didion book?
She had a Didion book— I think it was The White Album— that she always placed strategically in pictures like reading it on a Brooklyn balcony, or it sitting on her nightstand, etc., and people started to notice she was always on the same page lol which was like 5 pages in. Then eventually she even admitted that she never read it and gave up on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sad for Joan didion that so many of her books seem to have been appropriated by influencers who likely haven't actually read them.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the film - The Center Will Not Hold - that her nephew Griffin Dunne made about her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.