Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her issues are far deeper than just what’s going on with the pandemic this year for all of us. Also lol that she used to say she was allergic to alcohol when now it’s clear she has issues with her consumption

Reactions: 6
Like many of you I also don't really get the point of Estee's whining and moaning. Estee clearly has a lot of issues and is unhappy and projecting lots of things onto other things and I can't even keep up with her latest issue. If people didn't ask her how she is she would be annoyed but because people care she is annoyed too. Perhaps if she addressed the Aslan situation like an adult, in a mature way she wouldn't get as many questions. I get that the last thing you want when you break up with someone is where are they / what happened everyday but as other have said she made him a HUGE part of her channel, just like Reggie was. Honestly, I wish Estee would just say address it and move on. Same with the alcohol, she went on about being allergic for years and the next thing we see is her constant obsession with showing her audience she is drinking / drunk. ADDRESS IT ESTEE and then people will move on. But you can't play around with your audience and then not expect anyone to question it. Say you are seeing someone but you don't want to talk about it because it's all new and you aren't sure what will happen, instead of like a 14 year old post a video on Instagram where you 'let slip' Effie has a dad.

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Their relationship was also something that she capitalized on and I think in large part is what put her on the map in her early youtube days.
Definitely. If it wasn't for Aslan and his blood money, she wouldn't be where she is today!

Reactions: 16
Estee really has the balls to sit on her couch in her million pound flat ( which she could never afford having a regular job with her IQ and lack of work ethic) complaining about opinions while dishing like 50 of her own, complaining that she can "never win".. sheezus.. pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think maybe Estee needs to get off the 'gram for a little bit. I felt uncomfortable watching her stories in the morning, and I didn't even see the ones from the night before. She has spent too much of her adult life online. Heck, didn't she meet Aslan in a chat forum as a teen too?

Reactions: 13
Klaudia showed having a Christmas eve dinner over zoom with her family. Instead of all these influencers going quiet so they could break the rules, I wish more of them had showed that they were actually NOT with family.

She's quite pretty in her tagged photos imo, she reminds me of a lot of the hipster-y type people I know who almost go out of their way to pick unflattering photos of themselves for IG haha. But she seems well suited to him - artsy, well travelled, certainly less vapid than Estee. But this might be biased because she really looks like a good friend of mine 😅

Reactions: 8
Oh man Aslan got himself an actual Scandanavian artist. Who also somewhat resembles Estee but is much prettier than current day Estee. And also happens to be younger. Meanwhile Estee is having Forever Single Lady meltdowns online and making 30 look terminal in between shilling garbage. Lol rough.

Reactions: 15
Oh man Aslan got himself an actual Scandanavian artist. Who also somewhat resembles Estee but is much prettier than current day Estee. And also happens to be younger. Meanwhile Estee is having Forever Single Lady meltdowns online and making 30 look terminal in between shilling garbage. Lol rough.
To be fair to Aslan, his new gf is born 1993, so she's at least 27. Which is younger than Estee, but not significantly. It's not like aslan went and got with someone in a different generation than him.

• Haha
I only mentioned that she was younger because Estee types make such a big deal about turning 30 acting like it's some fatal disease. So I would expect Estee would be bothered that the new gf is younger, even by a little, even though she's still an 'age peer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Estee is in a relationship now, I think she went back to Aslan in the meantime (remember her birthday in Cornwall when she was the happiest). And she probably had some flings on the way, but when she put her essiebutton videos on private and became superdepressed, that was the moment when she realised that Aslan moved on.

Reactions: 5
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?

• Wow
  • Haha
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
Are you guys from MI6 investigating the blood money?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I would think he just wanted a clean break from that (very online) chapter of his life. Maybe leave him be?

Reactions: 18
I know what happened to him. Please contact me at [email protected].

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.