Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read earlier in this thread,page 37 for example.
That was some serious reading and it's terrible...but is it confirmed that is Aslan's family? I thought Aslan was Korean or Chinese. He never addressed his ethnicity nor nationality and never made a trip to Kazakhstan with Estee. They went to Canada since it's Estee's home but never to Kazakhstan. That may explain why if that's true.

Maybe Estee pressuring him about getting married and make it public with a huge wedding exposing Aslan's family would be dangerous for them. I could imagine trying to stay under the radar and not make a vlog about their wedding and wealth. It could have been a monumental scandal. Aslan not wanting to marry her may have hurt Estee's feelings and may had led to their break up. Or Aslan didn't want to risk his family because of someone as unstable as Estee.

Or maybe Estee found out about his background and had internal conflicts within herself because all that she is today is because of Aslan. He payed for everything literally everything. He flew her to London from Canada bought her the most expensive flat in the most expensive neighborhood in London. She may have felt guilt but couldn't resist to let go the quality of life she achieved thanks to Aslan and made some sort of pact with their break up.

Did Estee break up with him because she found his Tinder profile using a profile picture with cropped Estee out?

I thought Aslan was dating some British musician girl but is it confirmed that this Swedish artist is his new gf?

Reactions: 3
Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
Maybe think about your own behaviour and there’s your answer. He lived his 20s being hypervisible online, and now has to live with the consequences of that, such as having weirdos harass him endlessly asking “what happened” to him as though one can’t properly exist unless they’re being watched online. I mean, what do you think happened? He went to Mars or something? He obviously just didn’t want to have much social media anymore clearly, and as for his YT channel he’s had several of those and has always given up on them. He is only ‘known’ online for being attached to his ex which is embarrassing.

If he goes quiet on social media and STILL has people like you bombarding him with questions, I can imagine that actually being on and visible is even less fun.

If someone doesn’t answer you, it’s because they don’t want to and because you’re not entitled to the information. And even if he did answer and was like ‘I deleted my stuff because I didn’t want to do it anymore‘, what difference would that make to you anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Except he did indeed say that he was from Kazakhstan, people didn’t just speculate his identity lmao

Reactions: 29
Maybe think about your own behaviour and there’s your answer. He lived his 20s being hypervisible online, and now has to live with the consequences of that, such as having weirdos harass him endlessly asking “what happened” to him as though one can’t properly exist unless they’re being watched online. I mean, what do you think happened? He went to Mars or something? He obviously just didn’t want to have much social media anymore clearly, and as for his YT channel he’s had several of those and has always given up on them. He is only ‘known’ online for being attached to his ex which is embarrassing.

If he goes quiet on social media and STILL has people like you bombarding him with questions, I can imagine that actually being on and visible is even less fun.

If someone doesn’t answer you, it’s because they don’t want to and because you’re not entitled to the information. And even if he did answer and was like ‘I deleted my stuff because I didn’t want to do it anymore‘, what difference would that make to you anyway?
I only wanted to know what kind of techniques and equipment he used for his photography like many other girls still do ask him on his posts. His pics in his IG profile are the only thing that still on. Most girls that follow him are not fans of Estee to be honest. And many of his content on his channels had nothing to do with her.

Anyway I've read about his family being involved in blood money and that may explain his disappearance and why he never visited Kazakhstan with Estee.

I only wanted to know what kind of techniques and equipment he used for his photography like many other girls still do ask him on his posts. His pics in his IG profile are the only thing that still on. Most girls that follow him are not fans of Estee to be honest. And many of his content on his channels had nothing to do with her.

Anyway I've read about his family being involved in blood money and that may explain his disappearance and why he never visited Kazakhstan with Estee.
Then follow his friend George at negative feedback. Maybe you’ll see Aslan there 🕵

Reactions: 1
Can he even go back to Kazakhstan? His family has laundered a lot of the country's money. They'd probably be arrested if they went back. He may have to keep a low profile online for that reason. I know that people like Interpol have scoured social media for the kids of people like Aslan's father looking for obvious signs of wealth so they can seize assets etc.

Reactions: 2
are we going to talk about peloton
And that she is renting an office space so she can have a peloton. Estee already outsources filming and editing so is she just going to pay her fake friends to sit around an office with her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
are we going to talk about peloton
It’s just another thing that promises a better life. She practically said it herself. All it does it cover up the issue, she needs therapy to deal with her sadness and anxiety, a spin bike won’t do that.

Reactions: 6
Ok I've just watched her peloton stories. God, she's so unlikable, I'm sorry but I find her just really unpleasant these days.
Anyway, she had clearly made that decision before doing the stories and that whole "I'm not going to do it, I'm thinking about it, it's SO expensive" spiel was not as cute as she thinks. She just wanted to confirm for herself that her followers are the kind of people who can't afford a peloton. Everything that is expensive and promises some sort of exclusivity is worth getting in her eyes.
And the office space? Is just another way to avoid doing any work at all. All her work stuff will be out of sight and she will never ever go to that office.

Reactions: 14
I’ve long wondered why she doesn’t rent an office space actually, I think it would be good for her... get out of the house into a designated work space, etc. (Of course she says it’s about ‘personal boundaries’ in her quest to seem the victim with life/viewers out to get her, not that an office space might improve her lagging work ethic and give her somewhere productive to go every day other than cafes, hair salons, and spas). It‘s probably one of the better things she could do with her money. Just kind of weird to do it in the middle of Covid.

However, she will inevitably be bored of it or it will be too much effort, etc., and she’ll toss it aside for something else because she’ll convince herself it has bad vibes or something.

Also, why does she talk about how she hasn’t done physical activity in years and doesn’t know what exercise is... she was JUST going on about jogging this summer and before that it was the gym and before that it was the rigorous fitness classes. Idk why she loves lying.

Reactions: 21
I watched her stories and yeah, she is a liar as usual. So you are excersising Estee or not? Yoga , running, etc? And also, her voice changed so much! No idea what is this but she does not sound like her old self.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.