Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you get a second dog if you were already struggling with 'the most anxious dog multiple behaviourists had ever seen' (is there not something fishy about her having to see 'multiple' different people anyway? Maybe she didnt like the advice she was getting)
One of her followers messaged her like, oh Effie seems fine around other dogs maybe get another to calm her down. And Estée said she’d been thinking of it.

Obviously a stupid idea if only because Estée seems to hate the responsibility itself.

Jeeeez, those stories. Wonder if her new boyfriend dumped her? Why is she so bitter and drunk on a random Tuesday? Not that it matters to her what day of the week it is, seeing as she does sweet fanny adams.

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE

Also, this seems a bit odd given it’s painfully obvious they’re not friends anymore lolz
View attachment 356920
[/QUOTE]

When she first pretended to be learning about BLM and said she was going to do better, I dm her about this trip and said she if wants to do better she should reconsider gifted trips to resorts that painfully underpay and overwork native brown people to serve wealthy white people.

She blocked me right after her clearly annoyed response

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE

Also, this seems a bit odd given it’s painfully obvious they’re not friends anymore lolz
View attachment 356920
When she first pretended to be learning about BLM and said she was going to do better, I dm her about this trip and said she if wants to do better she should reconsider gifted trips to resorts that painfully underpay and overwork native brown people to serve wealthy white people.

She blocked me right after her clearly annoyed response
[/QUOTE]
She tried and failed, she jumps on whatever wagon is trendy, BLM was the topic of the moment that funny enough many white influencers USED but now nit even a single mention, same thing with the toxic feminism. I think all her books must be decorative as many are feminism related but she can't live alone.

Reactions: 2
why they hell would she block someone after responding even if it was halfASSed..

Reactions: 6
Yeah I stopped watching her long rant this morning after seeing how many stories there still were to go...... but wow she can never take responsibility for herself. It’s always others, never her. How many times does she have to say she basically hates life and isn’t happy and is having emotional breakdowns, etc etc, how many times does she mentioned getting drunk all alone, and just last night going on about feeling like tit and being wasted and lonely... which again, she does on the regular... and then when people ask her if she’s alright, she lashes out that they are soOoOoOo crazy and weird can’t handle authenticity and are overreacting and she’s an optimistic person. Ummmmm... in what world? In what world is Estée optimistic? I don’t know when she ever stops complaining or acting as though she lives under a cloud of oppression.

Also it really bugs me how often she exaggerates how long her and Aslan have been broken up lol, like it has been 2.5 years, maybe tbf you could say coming up on 3, not “over three years”. I mean, it seems an insignificant difference but she keeps doing it and why not just be truthful? Do you always have to exaggerate to feel as though people will understand you? Even last night to say ‘wowww it was SO long ago get over it’... er it’s not like it was a decade ago.

On top of that she’s never admitted that the reason people ask about Aslan is because she basically used to have a couples channel and then Aslan disappeared and she took forever to even acknowledge he once existed, and the only time she started to acknowledge it was to be like ‘wow stop asking about him it was forever ago’, ignoring the fact that it was really always about her brand and the fact that it was built on Aslan. Obviously actual friends that keep asking about an ex would be weird af, but the audience aren’t your friends. You grew this audience and brand using Aslan and your relationship, and since he left, the channel has gone nowhere and you neglect it. So either leave the industry, or actually offer something new and acknowledge what the channel was and now what you want it to be. But until then she’s still coasting on the legacy of her years with Aslan yet she wants everyone to forget that completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry for be late on this, I just watched her stories and oof. The ones where she shows her fridge while clearly being tipsy/drunk are...something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry for be late on this, I just watched her stories and oof. The ones where she shows her fridge while clearly being tipsy/drunk are...something.
She seems very unhinged, and really.. bitchy! I don’t think it’s ever struck me how rude and sarcy she really is.

Reactions: 7
Late to the party but why did her and Aslan break up? Also what’s this about his family being dodge? I haven’t watched her stories in so long and came across them on Instagram this morning 😂

I've been in isolation since March and can count the times on one hand I have seen my friends in person since then. Estee has been living like nothing is going on and loses it 3 days into a lockdown.

This isn't about showing the real her. People are asking if she's ok because it's clear something is so wrong if she is this unhinged already. I mean I don't know anyone who isn't sad and bored right now but they aren't doing these manic stories. She really needs to reevaluate her life and her online visibility.

Reactions: 8
At some point I thought that she would be different, I mean all the other youtubers/influencers were totally desperate to get married before turning 30 to the point that many were dumped while planning the wedding details and was thinking that she would be the example of a confident single girl living on her own but turn out to be a different story.

All what I noticed is that she is still bitter about Aslan, that she regrets adopting Effie she would much prefer to still have Reggie, that her new man doesn't seem to make her happy probably just a rebound as Aslan is showing off her latest blonde.

I saw an insecure, bitter as hell, bitchy, immature woman, not only during the drunk night but also this morning, she thinks it was funny but no honey even when you tru to victimise yourself it wasn't a hard year for you at all.

Used to watch her years ago. Does she still live in London? What happened to poor Reggie?
Aslan dumped her so she had to move out she bough a flat in London and Reggie was sick the last period of his life then he passed away.

Reactions: 8
The thing that kills me about Estee and other influencers is their attitude towards sharing. Of course everyone is entitled to a private life and to share what they're comfortable with, but she and Aslan lived their lives online. You can't show your knickers to the world and then act huffy when someone asks what colour you're wearing on a given day. It doesn't work like that. If you're open, people will expect you to remain so.

Reactions: 19
She is probably embarrassed about her behaviour in last night's stories and is projecting that back on her followers instead by acting like it's other people who are the problem. Why would you be so upset/triggered about people checking in to make sure you're alright... unless it's making you realize how badly you looked?

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she thinks she is so hard done by with what has happened this year - of course it has been hard for everyone and maybe it's upset her social life and travelling but thousands of people have DIED and lost their jobs, she is still rich and working from home yet constantly moans as if she has it worse than anyone.

Think this whole thing has shown how delicate a lot of influencers are as she's not the only one

Reactions: 22
The thing that kills me about Estee and other influencers is their attitude towards sharing. Of course everyone is entitled to a private life and to share what they're comfortable with, but she and Aslan lived their lives online. You can't show your knickers to the world and then act huffy when someone asks what colour you're wearing on a given day. It doesn't work like that. If you're open, people will expect you to remain so.
Exactly! Their relationship was also something that she capitalized on and I think in large part is what put her on the map in her early youtube days.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.