Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MalinaStier

Is disgusting how she belittles therapists labeling them as too vanilla for her entitled attitude. Also how she tries to victimize herself with the whole mental issue facade just to have some online approval and sympathy by her naive fanbase. Mental health is a serious issue and I hate how she tries to be some sort of ambassador for it. She isn't. She is just too lazy. Too entitled.

She tries to be someone that she isn't. She is not classy or/and fancy. She is not a socially conscious. She is not educated. She is not well read. She is not polite. She is not an advocate for pet adoption. She is not a fitness guru. She is not artsy. She is not hard working. Oh and she is definitely not a trve Scandi blonde.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Like many of you I also don't really get the point of Estee's whining and moaning. Estee clearly has a lot of issues and is unhappy and projecting lots of things onto other things and I can't even keep up with her latest issue. If people didn't ask her how she is she would be annoyed but because people care she is annoyed too. Perhaps if she addressed the Aslan situation like an adult, in a mature way she wouldn't get as many questions. I get that the last thing you want when you break up with someone is where are they / what happened everyday but as other have said she made him a HUGE part of her channel, just like Reggie was. Honestly, I wish Estee would just say address it and move on. Same with the alcohol, she went on about being allergic for years and the next thing we see is her constant obsession with showing her audience she is drinking / drunk. ADDRESS IT ESTEE and then people will move on. But you can't play around with your audience and then not expect anyone to question it. Say you are seeing someone but you don't want to talk about it because it's all new and you aren't sure what will happen, instead of like a 14 year old post a video on Instagram where you 'let slip' Effie has a dad.

Reactions: 18

Sarahsnightmare

[QUOTE

Also, this seems a bit odd given it’s painfully obvious they’re not friends anymore lolz
View attachment 356920
[/QUOTE]

When she first pretended to be learning about BLM and said she was going to do better, I dm her about this trip and said she if wants to do better she should reconsider gifted trips to resorts that painfully underpay and overwork native brown people to serve wealthy white people.

She blocked me right after her clearly annoyed response

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Callan

VIP Member
Looks like Effie would have benefited more from quiet country living, I blame the stupid organization that just placed her in Estee's hands. The animal should be top priority otherwise your business is a sham.

• Heart
  • Sad

queenamber

VIP Member
It also really annoys me when she's out at restaurants or shopping like "getting out before lockdown!". That defeats the whole point of a lockdown! Cases will rise again in a few weeks because some people were so self-obsessed that they had to have one last dinner and a manicure.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I've been following (and reading about) her for a while and haven't heard anything about this before.

Could you elaborate?
So a couple years ago (well maybe around 2016? Idk) Estée would have her brother on her social media (and her channel) and she would be on Insta or whatever saying that he’s single and telling girls to message him, etc. Because she’s very dumb she must not have thought this through— how this looked or the dynamics involved... she has young fans who would love to have any connection to her, and so of course they’d message her brother who apparently had no qualms about writing back to her fangirls— who are looking at him through the prism of the Estée who they think they know.

Anyway a bit later an anecdote surfaced on Reddit where some girl’s mother detailed a scenario that was very obviously about Estée... she gave clues and hints that pretty much spelled out it was her. She said her daughter had messaged Estee’s brother after seeing him like that on Estee’s social media. The two of them had talked and she had fallen for him, and eventually the brother had her fly up to Canada to meet up with him. Basically they went to Estee’s event together (Estée was in Canada promoting her Bloom book) and the girl felt upset and surprised that Estée apparently never acknowledged her and pretended like she wasn’t even there. Then apparently the brother pretty much ditched the girl at some hotel on the highway after being together for like one night? And the mother had to make arrangements from another country to get her to the airport. The mom wrote that this was some sort of traumatic experience and her daughter hadn’t been the same since.

The implications in whatever had happened were never detailed fully— did the girl just feel used and disposed or was something else going on? But it was just a very icky story and very weird.

• Wow

torontoon

Chatty Member
Exactly! Their relationship was also something that she capitalized on and I think in large part is what put her on the map in her early youtube days.
Definitely. If it wasn't for Aslan and his blood money, she wouldn't be where she is today!

Reactions: 16

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I just watched her becoming a uk citizen video, why she keeps avoiding saying his name? Any legal issue? What surprises me is that she used plenty of times the non married partner visa but Borat is not British and to be honest not sure how a Kazakh could manage to live in the UK, I really doubt it was a working visa because the guy was useless I know he belongs to the wealthy minority families of a extremely corrupt country like Kazakhstan but still.
Her moaning about influencers and bloggers not making an income during the first lockdown was just pathetic, I have heard the same moaning from many of them and "please this is the way I pay my bills and want to keep doing what I love" so basically receive freebies and upload content pretending that you love it and actually use those products? All that "work" would take less than an hour, get a fucking real job, the last black friday I basically unfollwed a bunch of people on instagram because it was insane the way the promote crap and push the affiliate links, "buy, buy, buy!" then the poor me while they live alone in a massive apartment in London and aoending like crazy.
I do think that influencers complaining about the money they are making is somewhat out of touch too. At the moment there are people on furlough / made redundant / self employed whose income is reduced due to covid and there are people relying on food banks not knowing how they will pay the bills. She's sitting in her million pound flat worrying about how she will afford the next £600 pair of shoes. If she was really struggling she could sell some of her possessions and she'd probably have enough to live on for a couple of years, a luxury most don't have.

lalalanded

VIP Member
She is trying to look and sound socially conscious for her naive audience with what's trendy among celebrities bandwagon. It's cringe since she doesn't really care about anything of substance in her shallow point of view of the world. All the does is whine, cry, spam ADs and course try hard to look hip and cultured. Something that was forced into by Aslan doing those podcasts talking about social and political issues. Ironic, coming from a fortune of dubious origin.
The thought of Aslan caring about social and political issues OMG!!! Give back all the money you stole to the country it belongs to and while you're at it how about returning the passport and citizenship you bribed some corrupt Tory for! Argggghhhhhh these bloody people!

• Heart

consumerism makes u free

Hello new around here. I've been looking for information about what happened to Aslan after he broke up with Estee and why he deleted all his videos from his channel. Me and my friends tried to contact him via mail, DMs and social media comments with no avail. Does anybody know what exactly happened to him to disappear like that all of the sudden?
I know what happened to him. Please contact me at [email protected].

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
That whole Thanksgiving event looked like a Covid super spreader event, no masks, small apartment full of people + hired help. This is why in general I don't like people ( animals are way better)... because they act like this.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Her childish story the other day about the British government "inventing" another lockdown stage, as if all of this was only done to inconvenience her :rolleyes:

Callan

VIP Member
She must have made SO much money during her YT heydays when she lived rent-free with Aslan, it's absolutely crazy how much she can spend. And of course, she gets so much for free that she can save even more money in order to buy a car and a house in London.
The disparity between the wealthy and everyone else on this planet is sickening, they live in a completely different reality, the sad part is that so many aren't even rich thanks to all the "hard work" they put into something, they accumulate wealth the way the underside of the bed accumulates dust bunnies. Never mind not even paying their share of taxes, no surprised that Aslan is a Tory, all that talk and talk and that people like them care about making buck while doing the the least possible amount of anything. I'd rather have my small happy life than their empty existence, but still its gross.

Reactions: 15

Lucy_B

So a couple years ago (well maybe around 2016? Idk) Estée would have her brother on her social media (and her channel) and she would be on Insta or whatever saying that he’s single and telling girls to message him, etc. Because she’s very dumb she must not have thought this through— how this looked or the dynamics involved... she has young fans who would love to have any connection to her, and so of course they’d message her brother who apparently had no qualms about writing back to her fangirls— who are looking at him through the prism of the Estée who they think they know.

Anyway a bit later an anecdote surfaced on Reddit where some girl’s mother detailed a scenario that was very obviously about Estée... she gave clues and hints that pretty much spelled out it was her. She said her daughter had messaged Estee’s brother after seeing him like that on Estee’s social media. The two of them had talked and she had fallen for him, and eventually the brother had her fly up to Canada to meet up with him. Basically they went to Estee’s event together (Estée was in Canada promoting her Bloom book) and the girl felt upset and surprised that Estée apparently never acknowledged her and pretended like she wasn’t even there. Then apparently the brother pretty much ditched the girl at some hotel on the highway after being together for like one night? And the mother had to make arrangements from another country to get her to the airport. The mom wrote that this was some sort of traumatic experience and her daughter hadn’t been the same since.

The implications in whatever had happened were never detailed fully— did the girl just feel used and disposed or was something else going on? But it was just a very icky story and very weird.
That’s horrible, but I’m sorry, what a naive girl. Who flies across the world to meet a stranger? Some random guy. Without booking your own hotel and travel arrangements? And why would Estee have to acknowledge her at her book event? She doesn’t know this girl. Just because someone is a brother of an influencer you haven’t met either, doesn’t make him less of a stranger.

• Sad
Reactions: 15