Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just checked back in after a few years, why has she gained weight? the break-up or..? As long as she's healthy whatever, but still she looks more plump for sure.

Reactions: 3
Hey zenchick101, respectfully, does it really effing matter?
I invite you to re read my post..
that's why I put as long as she's healthy whatever. However if it's due to a traumatic event - emotional eating, ED like bullimia, or something like that then that's not healthy and it does matter.

• Sick
It’s normal for people’s weight to fluctuate so no it doesn’t matter

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I invite you to re read my post..
that's why I put as long as she's healthy whatever. However if it's due to a traumatic event - emotional eating, ED like bullimia, or something like that then that's not healthy and it does matter.
And how are any of us here supposed to know her reason? She doesn't actually talk about her weight on her channel, and if she doesn't want to discuss why she's gained weight, that's her business and her right. Whatever. She's not obese by any means. Many of us don't quite look the same way we looked 5 years ago! I think Estee's figure is fine, it's just that her style is a bit questionable most of the time.

Reactions: 11
And how are any of us here supposed to know her reason? She doesn't actually talk about her weight on her channel, and if she doesn't want to discuss why she's gained weight, that's her business and her right. Whatever. She's not obese by any means. Many of us don't quite look the same way we looked 5 years ago! I think Estee's figure is fine, it's just that her style is a bit questionable most of the time.
completely agree, I was just wondering if she had mentioned it or not.

Estée's weight has fluctuated for years, even when she was with Aslan. Some people have speculated that maybe it had to do with antidepressants/anti-anxiety meds, but she's never discussed her weight.

Reactions: 4
I just happened to scroll through her Instagram all the way back to 2014. She has deleted every picture and mention of Aslan. Psychologically I find that so weird but fascinating. "If there's no evidence, it didn't happen"

Anyone else?

Reactions: 2
I just happened to scroll through her Instagram all the way back to 2014. She has deleted every picture and mention of Aslan. Psychologically I find that so weird but fascinating. "If there's no evidence, it didn't happen"

Anyone else?
Loads of people do that when they break up with someone tbh.

Reactions: 6

Anyone else?
I just scrolled back to 2016 (yes I am bored) and there are 3 photos of Aslan. I am sure she has deleted photos of him but she left a couple up - which is equally as weird.

Reactions: 1

Anyone else?
Yes and no. First, yes, a lot of people delete photos of their exes and I personally think deleting them from SM and blocking and stopping all contact is the way to go. In your average normal breakup, that is.

HOWEVER, Estee’s Instagram isn’t your average Instagram. Essentially, it’s a brand Insta. Everyone knows that Aslan was, fortunately or unfortunately, a key part of her entire brand and channel. He wasn’t just a YouTube boyfriend, it was ostensibly the “Estée and Aslan Channel”. Deleting pictures of him on your professional Instagram from SIX YEARS AGO can‘t erase that fact or that memory. Unless you just tuned into Estée two years ago, every single follower knows about Aslan very intimately. So in a way to me it harkens back to when she first broke up with Aslan and wouldn’t even acknowledge that she had even been a relationship lol, let alone that suddenly Aslan had disappeared. She most definitely has the tendency to want to just get rid of things/erase things/ghost things thinking that will make it better.

Perhaps she needs to reckon with the fact that she can’t really delete him or viewers memories or her past decisions. If she can’t handle that she should honestly leave the job.

It’s like how she deletes her ENTIRE channel and years and years of content up until the breakup. Yeah, no one wants videos of their ex and their past home life up online, but at the same time, that’s your brand and channel you’ve built for the last decade and it’s just gone?

And yet she also was insisting that Aslan and her were still best friends who hung out all the time and said it was the viewers who made it weird. I guess she clued in that that made no sense? She also just got a tattoo of a memory of a time she spent with Aslan at their summer vacation house. I don’t think she’s let go of certain aspects and it’s very awkward to watch the push pull.

Let's face it, Estee isn't very bright to begin with, let's not expect too much logic from her lol... also the other day she was talking on her IG stories about social media and all those "opinions" which she hates then ended the story with her opinion and added "My opinion" in the caption... guess she's the only one who is allowed a fking opinion! Wouldn't want her life for anything in the world, its not even what you have physically, it's how comfortable you are inside of your own head, which can be very very hard lol.

Ah, she is wearing the £495 fleece in that picture. She linked to it and I nearly died. £500 for a FLEECE. Girl, what!>?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ah, she is wearing the £495 fleece in that picture. She linked to it and I nearly died. £500 for a FLEECE. Girl, what!>?
Lol what a sucker, wait, she probably didn't spend any of her actual money on it.. she still looks like tit, no clothing cant improve the mess that she is

Is it just me or is she really messing up her skin with the constant rotation of products she gets sent for free plus all the facials and procedures she gets done? It just seems like overkill, I think for skincare sometimes less is more. She used to have lovely skin

just checked back in after a few years, why has she gained weight? the break-up or..? As long as she's healthy whatever, but still she looks more plump for sure.
I've been watching her for a while and it seems she smokes a lot of weed these days and drinks a lot of wine. So that might be a cause to it. Not saying there's anything wrong with gaining weight just offering an explanation.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've been watching her for a while and it seems she smokes a lot of weed these days and drinks a lot of wine. So that might be a cause to it. Not saying there's anything wrong with gaining weight just offering an explanation.
thanks i was just curious and hoped it wasn't due to something unhealthy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.