Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were “outside” on a (very covered) terrace I think that’s their way around the rules
But even so, no social distancing don’t get why they would want to risk it even outside especially as I assume her Nan? could be vulnerable

Reactions: 3
But even so, no social distancing don’t get why they would want to risk it even outside especially as I assume her Nan? could be vulnerable
They're wealthy therefore don't think the rules apply or will be affected by it. All the toffs are out & about taking private planes etc they do not care.

Reactions: 4
Jo Good programme on BBC Radio London will be repeating the Dogs and the City Estee Lalonde minus Reggie programme podcast at 1630 today.

I’ve followed Estee for years, almost since she started YouTube, and used to love her, I’m fairly indifferent about her now. I’ve been wondering for a long time why she hasn’t moved back to Canada, I felt that she was really just here for Aslan and didn’t, still doesn’t, seem to have much else motivating her to stay in the uk.

Anyway, I only came across this thread today and I am SHOCKED about the house that she lived in with Aslan! I can’t stop thinking about it! I watched everything that she put on YouTube during that time and I always thought that it was like a duplex apartment or something, in fact, I remember being surprised when I realised they even had an upstairs because they were living there a long time before that was revealed. I don’t know if she was super sneaky about keeping the place a secret or if I was just pure stupid 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed Estee for years, almost since she started YouTube, and used to love her, I’m fairly indifferent about her now. I’ve been wondering for a long time why she hasn’t moved back to Canada, I felt that she was really just here for Aslan and didn’t, still doesn’t, seem to have much else motivating her to stay in the uk.

Anyway, I only came across this thread today and I am SHOCKED about the house that she lived in with Aslan! I can’t stop thinking about it! I watched everything that she put on YouTube during that time and I always thought that it was like a duplex apartment or something, in fact, I remember being surprised when I realised they even had an upstairs because they were living there a long time before that was revealed. I don’t know if she was super sneaky about keeping the place a secret or if I was just pure stupid 😂
Oh she was super sneaky. It was a deliberate attempt to hide. Bloody money and all that.

Reactions: 10
Back then Estee was more "humble" or far less snobby, like the friend many would liked to have while today she doesn't mind to rub in our faces her wealth, I think she became a good example of how money can change people to the extreme.
But also I think she didn't show everthing as most people would start to enquire how a girl and her bf could afford such a lifestyle on their early twenties, I think it was not till the end when Aslan's dodgy background came out

Reactions: 7
I just watched Estee latest vlog and it seems to me that there were people with Amelia and Hannah at the park that Estee clearly didn't want to show, the editing is super choppy, everything is really zoomed in and of the ground. It's just weird, I wonder if her new love interest was with her.

I just watched Estee latest vlog and it seems to me that there were people with Amelia and Hannah at the park that Estee clearly didn't want to show, the editing is super choppy, everything is really zoomed in and of the ground. It's just weird, I wonder if her new love interest was with her.
Yea there were others there. In Amelia’s vlog when she see's Hannah and goes over to the car to see Leo there is a guy in a green top and jeans holding him.

Also at 21 seconds in Estee’s vlog you can see the same guy in green standing with the two other guys in the background of Hannah’s shot.

Last edited:
I also don't think is nice to laugh about her ass, we are all women and criticising someones body is not nice. We can criticise her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Back then Estee was more "humble" or far less snobby, like the friend many would liked to have while today she doesn't mind to rub in our faces her wealth, I think she became a good example of how money can change people to the extreme.
But also I think she didn't show everthing as most people would start to enquire how a girl and her bf could afford such a lifestyle on their early twenties, I think it was not till the end when Aslan's dodgy background came out
When did his background come out?? It's interesting that they were playing down his wealth - I can only presume it would hurt their brand for his family connections to be made public.

Reactions: 3
When did his background come out?? It's interesting that they were playing down his wealth - I can only presume it would hurt their brand for his family connections to be made public.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was the last months before the break up when people started to comment about the mafia and dodgy business thanks to what his family was wealthy they are not legally rich.

People on another site were posting about it back in 2014. Here are the links they posted about his Father and family

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.