Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt know Excel because Aslan was doing her job for

The only reason you are an influencer is thanks to Aslan, so STFU Estee, without him you'd be a weed addict living in your mums basement, piece of tit, go learn how to do your damn job

Wow
« Don’t call her lazy or incompetent you guys , you really do be testing her * clap emoji * , you don’t want her to call all you mofos out * grave emoji cuz she’s 12 * . Y’all can’t seem to fathom that she has another fake hobby for the 3457855678th this year you haters . »
What’s up with talking in Twitter slang ? She picked that one from Chelsea that’s for sure .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her appropriation of AAVE makes me cringe so bad. It’s ubiquitous now on social media to be sure, but Estée always has to take it to the next level. There are certain things she has said or done using ‘Black slang/trends’ that I would use here as an example but the memories are literally so cringey that I can’t even bring myself to do so.

Also maybe your followers are ~testing you~ because you constantly use them to pretend to crowdsource when you’re really looking for freebies from companies? And you’ve done this countless times?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The only reason you are an influencer is thanks to Aslan, so STFU Estee, without him you'd be a weed addict living in your mums basement, piece of tit, go learn how to do your damn job

Wow
Great that you captured that for posterity. Her level of laziness and entitlement is off the charts in this wacko. Of course you know nothing Estee you skipped everything in life and got lucky with Aslan that did everything for you. Now that she admitted that she skipped school and knows nothing she can stop pretending that she is well read, cultured and hip. Shallow you will always be. Stop pretending.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her attitude stinks. How embarrassing to admit you know nothing when you're a grown 30 year old. Also, by that logic, calling commenters expressing their opinions "trolls" is "mean".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She comes across like she’s having a serious midlife crisis at the age of 30ish?! Sad as hell

Reactions: 3

Wow
Holy tit, what a witch...

I know there's a lot floating around about Aslan and his wealth etc. but it's quite obvious he worked much harder at Estee's job than she ever has. He really was the brains behind her brand.

Reactions: 11
So she's going to stop her podcast because she's "so busy" with "other projects". Could it have something to do with it being unbearably boring? How many listeners can she have?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's going to stop her podcast because she's "so busy" with "other projects". Could it have something to do with it being unbearably boring? How many listeners can she have?
She was complaining that it doesn't make her money lol... I still can't get over the fact that she called her followers "motherfuckers"... she deserves all the misery she creates for herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I know there's a lot floating around about Aslan and his wealth etc. but it's quite obvious he worked much harder at Estee's job than she ever has. He really was the brains behind her brand.
It's not too late to start learning. Podcasts, documentaries, even a non fiction audiobook as she's doing housework or on her pelton. Then there are online learning resources, she could even find herself eventually on an open university degree. Education is always worthwhile and she has rhe time and the money which is so rare and precious to persue it. Basic excel etc ( all done online) at a local uni. She wouldn't be bored, it would boost her confidence amd give her something else to chat about. Even some online cooking courses.

She just seems unhappy where she is but unwilling to step out of her comfort zone.

Agreed with the skincare comments. It seems.to be diet, dehydration, wine etc.that is making her look flat and a shadow of herself. She lost something for sure.

Can anyone recommend a skincare thread or forum?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend a skincare thread or forum?

Also r/skincareaddiction on Reddit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was complaining that it doesn't make her money lol... I still can't get over the fact that she called her followers "motherfuckers"... she deserves all the misery she creates for herself.
This. Podcasts rarely make big money. She did one with aslan and i only saw one on youtube but she seemed like a child having a lesson. She seems to want to learn but only when spoonfed. That's why I think audiobooks would suit / benefit her.

Also - she is lazy and money hungry af.

Reactions: 3
^God I hate it when influencers play the "I don't know how to cook" card when they are grown-ass adults who have been living on their own for years!!!! The only reason you don't know how to cook is because you can afford to spend an insane amount of money on take-out and UberEats that the average person simply cannot. I learned how to cook when I moved out of my parents' house because I couldn't afford take-out more than once a week. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people learn how to cook because they can't afford take-out every day for every meal. *rolls eyes*
Nor would I want takeout every night! Honestly makes me feel a bit sick eating processed overpriced food on a regular basis

Reactions: 4
Just saw her stories and she's now 'working' (lol) from her bed?? I guess the whole office thing didn't pan out as planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw her stories and she's now 'working' (lol) from her bed?? I guess the whole office thing didn't pan out as planned.
Right?? I'm not even sure she even has that much work to do or deadlines to meet. I feel like she just wants to put out as much content that she can make money off of as possible. She definitely is so transparently money hungry and it's not a good look.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.