Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I have to disagree. I don’t need every single influencer in the world to post about what’s happening in the us or to stop posting completely. I think some people need „light hearted content“ in times like this as well since all the reposts of the news etc can be triggering...
Same I saw her post today and was like “your” capital building? You’re Canadian living in London...

Reactions: 3
I've seen enough bad takes today from American celebs, I dont need to see influencers in their ivory towers making comments also

Reactions: 12
Do we have any idea on who her new potential bf is? I wonder if she is feeling some type of way about turning 31 this year and no potential serious relationship on the horizon

Reactions: 1
What is wrong about being on your 30s and single or without a "serious" relationship? She could although be feeling desperate because of the social mandatory and how shallow and immature she is but looking at what happened to Amelia or Niomi should be a lesson to take your time to settle down with someone.

She mentioned on her recent podcast with Zoe Sugg that she is dating a 'normie'
Wtf is a normie? Zoe is traggic she is so desperate waiting for Alfie to propose after YEARS that she is capable to propose to him 🤣 so Estee shouldn't take any advice from her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is a normie? Zoe is traggic she is so desperate waiting for Alfie to propose after YEARS that she is capable to propose to him 🤣 so Estee shouldn't take any advice from her
I think they meant someone outside of the youtube or influencer world - I think it was said in a tongue in cheek way

Reactions: 5
What is wrong about being on your 30s and single or without a "serious" relationship? She could although be feeling desperate because of the social mandatory and how shallow and immature she is but looking at what happened to Amelia or Niomi should be a lesson to take your time to settle down with someone.

Nothing is wrong with it lol. But not sure that's how Estée views it. She is giving off life crisis vibes like every other week. Also her and her ex were together for years.

Reactions: 4
I don't know what went down between her and Aslan but she comes across like she has so much to prove.

Reactions: 13
In the video of Hardasha about her many people was saying in the comments that she used to flirt a lot with Aslan friends back in NY, and that He had to apologise to people any time Estee acted rude ir snobby, we are seeing the real Estee now and I wouldn't blame the guy for dumping her, she gives me needy and manipulative vibes

Reactions: 6
In the video of Hardasha about her many people was saying in the comments that she used to flirt a lot with Aslan friends back in NY, and that He had to apologise to people any time Estee acted rude ir snobby, we are seeing the real Estee now and I wouldn't blame the guy for dumping her, she gives me needy and manipulative vibes
Estee was nothing before Aslan upgraded her life, if there was no Aslan she'd still be living in her mums basement smoking weed and working at Body Shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Any juice about Zoe on the podcast? Like shes planning on dumping Alfredo, getting a proper therapist, eating anything of nutritional value...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's probably trying to show she's hip by knowing what normcore is. Also normcore people are incredibly boring (and not that far off from what Aslan and his friends were at some point)

Reactions: 1
She owes her whole existence to Aslan. For her, her image is all and that was a product of Aslan. Completely changed when she moved to London. Went blonde and Scandi and never looked back. Got snobbish with a fake interest in art and literature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She owes her whole existence to Aslan. For her, her image is all and that was a product of Aslan. Completely changed when she moved to London. Went blonde and Scandi and never looked back. Got snobbish with a fake interest in art and literature.
It must be sort of weird to be 30 and live in a country you only moved to for an ex-boyfriend you met online as a teen. I don't mean this as a criticism of her, just I guess as a 'that's strange' observation!

Yeah I stopped watching her long rant this morning after seeing how many stories there still were to go...... but wow she can never take responsibility for herself. It’s always others, never her. How many times does s
I only mentioned that she was younger because Estee types make such a big deal about turning 30 acting like it's some fatal disease. So I would expect Estee would be bothered that the new gf is younger, even by a little, even though she's still an 'age peer'.
30 seems to be over the hill and pointless as far as Estee is concerned. Says a LOT about her mindset, and why she is spiralling atm. Why doesn't she look at wonen who are thriving at 50+ etc. Feel inspired / fortunate to live in the 21st century. Jeez she is making me sad. No wonder effie is nervous.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I have to disagree. I don’t need every single influencer in the world to post about what’s happening in the us or to stop posting completely. I think some people need „light hearted content“ in times like this as well since all the reposts of the news etc can be triggering...
Agreed. She's not an American. Exactly how often do UK influencers post about anything happening in Ireland?

Reactions: 2
Agreed. She's not an American. Exactly how often do UK influencers post about anything happening in Ireland?
She is trying to look and sound socially conscious for her naive audience with what's trendy among celebrities bandwagon. It's cringe since she doesn't really care about anything of substance in her shallow point of view of the world. All the does is whine, cry, spam ADs and course try hard to look hip and cultured. Something that was forced into by Aslan doing those podcasts talking about social and political issues. Ironic, coming from a fortune of dubious origin.

She is trying to look and sound socially conscious for her naive audience with what's trendy among celebrities bandwagon. It's cringe since she doesn't really care about anything of substance in her shallow point of view of the world. All the does is whine, cry, spam ADs and course try hard to look hip and cultured. Something that was forced into by Aslan doing those podcasts talking about social and political issues. Ironic, coming from a fortune of dubious origin.
The thought of Aslan caring about social and political issues OMG!!! Give back all the money you stole to the country it belongs to and while you're at it how about returning the passport and citizenship you bribed some corrupt Tory for! Argggghhhhhh these bloody people!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.