Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I don’t think the wedding cake drama was discussed here. The Instagram comment we talked about was someone commenting about her not paying for her hair trial or something along those lines wasn’t it? I want the cake tea ☕

Oh wait I found it! Cheeky fuckers.
A94899D4-6356-4906-BABF-99BD39ED2D3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I suffered from bulimia for nearly a decade. I was stick thin like Emma, but still had people complimenting me on my figure all the time, there was a degree of me not looking ‘ill’ from the outside. Until it caught up with me, I collapsed at work one morning. My manager at first thought I’d just fainted and was going to drive me home however then it became apparent things were much worse than that. I was blue lighted to hospital where they told me my heart was at risk of stopping., I was a cardiac arrest risk and now I also have a very high pulse rate and my heart rhythms can be erratic. It was picked up and investigated again when i had babies as your heart rate is constantly being monitored. I am constantly reminded of my old habits everytime I watch her stories of her giant chocolate bags - family sized bags like that were my forte, I’d demolish packs of them at a time and then be sick. Also the way she encourages Gary to go and play golf in the evenings and she’ll go to bed and eat - you like to isolate yourself in this way so you’re free to do so. I too was hooked up to an IV drip in hospital so they could try and get my potassium levels up. It all screams of a result of disordered eating - sorry if I’m wrong, just speaking from experience. I’m only 5 years on now but a million miles away from that person. I’m 2 stone heavier and a hell of a lot healthier and happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Sallyginger

A story of chestaaa shoving Primrose, then him clapping loudly in her face and the dogs when they were quite happily playing together, and then him hitting her on the back… bad enough they let it happen but to film it and post it! They are raising that boy to be an absolute little brat. And then poor primrose gets pushed to the side yet again so the lord can be taken to the cinema! Actually makes my blood boil. The tablet picture is pathetic….. and also I don’t like to speak ill of kids but chestaaa looks like Keith lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine never seeing your daughter wake up. Never ever see that smile when you open the room first thing in the morning. Not seeing the wee hands mad for you to pick her up. Horrible woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

CoffeeCup2020

His PTSD is holding up remarkably well at that fun fair.
Kid ought to be holding seminars for war veterans and those recovering from emotional trauma to show them the way to miraculous recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Rose94

VIP Member
£150?? Wow what a pair of vile entitled Z list idiots! They have more than enough money to pay for their cake 😡
Poor woman put so much time effort and work (not that Emma knows what that is) into this cake to have it thrown in her face

• Angry
Reactions: 40
It’s a miracle, king chestas ptsd has disappeared!!!!
Oh wow! All hail Lord Chesterton Mcvey lll of Wakefield. A crowded party and loving it! Emma you may want to tell Gaz to check with you first, if he's allowed to post the Baron as his normal self, or if you wanted to stage a photograph of him with the shit stained rabbit ear in his mouth, upset due to his terrible awful life.

Also why the fuck is he in school uniform?

IMG_20210925_113204.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Megz0

I understand taking turns for what kid gets up first so one can get a bit of a lie in but to actually have a child assigned to a parent is madness. As our gaz (BA honours in pulling) would say “heads gone”

• Haha