Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primrose is SOOO much like Gary, like copy and paste 🤣 she’s so cute and actually a pleasure to watch, hate to say it but I just hate the videos of chester, they’ve made a literal child unlikeable

Reactions: 31
“I’ll have you know Chester actually wears this watch so that he can let us know if he wants a drink, an ice cream, to bully his sister, or if there’s anything he wants so I can get him it. It’s all to help his ptsd for a crash he wasn’t in”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I say this everytime but this couple get stranger and stranger everyday. Imagine assigning one kid to each other 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s not normal behaviour.. I’m pregnant with my second and you know what, I might just get up with one and leave the other in bed lol wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I say this everytime but this couple get stranger and stranger everyday. Imagine assigning one kid to each other 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s not normal behaviour.. I’m pregnant with my second and you know what, I might just get up with one and leave the other in bed lol wtf
It’s so random! What if one kid was a really early riser and one got up at an acceptable time. So one parent gets constantly shafted. It’s mental. I get maybe when Prim was a baby it would be easier for one parent to deal with the baby while the other deals with the older kid but she’s almost 2 now. How hard can it be looking after two kids for and hour or two in the morning before your partner gets up. I’d much rather have a long lie some days. My husband and i split the weekends getting up early but i work shifts so it’s not always possible and you bet i’m counting down the days till my next long lie. 😂😂 They both ‘work’ from home they can literally sleep anytime they like maybe they both have a wee nap every day but don’t put it on the gram cos that’s not relateable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They both ‘work’ from home they can literally sleep anytime they like maybe they both have a wee nap every day but don’t put it on the gram cos that’s not relateable
SOOO many ‘influencers’ with babies and kids are like this though - always complaining about being tired even though they are together all day and have their partner there all the time to help and watch the kids if one of them wants to go take nap. Jake Quickenden and his gf are the same - most of us don’t have that luxury!
Then I saw Busybee Carys complaining on her YouTube channel that her and her husband never spend any quality time together even though neither of them have jobs and are at home all day together 🙄

None of these influencers live in the real world, none of them are relateable. They have no idea.

Reactions: 15
Remember how long they milked the 'two under two' thing!? Now I agree two kids under two must be hard work...... If you work and/or there's only one of you looking after them both.
Then also they're at nursery too.
I'd love to see them juggle a 9-5 job or even for one of them to go out to work. For most people quality time is the time spent with their kids, they take this for granted. Half the time they're at home together without them. Oh but I forgot it's hard work changing into fabletics outfits isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Do they ever tell the kids no? I have always told my children not to touch animals food. But primrose just shouts biscuit until she’s given the bowl. Do they wash her hands after that?
my husband always gets up with our youngest and I always get up with our oldest. But he’s a morning person and she’s up first. If he goes out I get up with both. If I go to bed early I get up. It’s not a set thing, the weirdos.

Reactions: 6
I’ve a 2 year old & 1 year old there’s literally a year between them 🙈 me and my boyfriend do what we call shift work 😂 one of us gets a lie on then we swap so person up goes back to bed 😂 he was working 6 days a week so we only had Sunday and it’s kind of stuck 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love it I’d normally get up and feed & dress them I love chilling out in bed after 😂

Reactions: 6
Imagine never seeing your daughter wake up. Never ever see that smile when you open the room first thing in the morning. Not seeing the wee hands mad for you to pick her up. Horrible woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What happens if Prim wakes up and shouts for her mummy? Does Gaz have to say soz hun, i’m your assigned parent you can see mummy in a few hours when she’s cuddling Chesta on the sofa

• Sad
Reactions: 40
What happens if Prim wakes up and shouts for her mummy? Does Gaz have to say soz hun, i’m your assigned parent you can see mummy in a few hours when she’s cuddling Chesta on the sofa
The thought of that happening makes me really sad

• Sad
Imagine never seeing your daughter wake up. Never ever see that smile when you open the room first thing in the morning. Not seeing the wee hands mad for you to pick her up. Horrible woman.
It’s so sad isn’t it. My daughter is an early riser and I get up with her every day because my partner is at work. It’s my favourite time of the day, her face lights up when I go in to get her and we cuddle and watch cartoons before the others are up for school. If her dad gets up with her on the weekend I feel like I’m missing out 😂 very very strange mother she is.

Reactions: 5
It's so sad isn't it?! I used to love seeing their little faces first thing, nothing like the smile and cuddle you get 💕

Reactions: 2
If they wanna wake up with one kid each whatever, but why is it strictly Gary with prim and Emma with Chester at least take it in turns

Reactions: 5
Emma must roll her eyes and swear when Primrose wakes up but when it’s chestaa she jumps out to prepare him a full english

As a mum of 3 I treat them all equally and hate getting up early for them all. As much as I love them I hate mornings but i’ll still do it because I am a bloody parent. Odd behaviour to have a favourite child and basically openly admit it to everyone.

Reactions: 13
Emma must roll her eyes and swear when Primrose wakes up but when it’s chestaa she jumps out to prepare him a full english

As a mum of 3 I treat them all equally and hate getting up early for them all. As much as I love them I hate mornings but i’ll still do it because I am a bloody parent. Odd behaviour to have a favourite child and basically openly admit it to everyone.
💯 I don’t understand it, primrose is getting older and will understand soon enough, not the same but my nan when I was little much preferred my cousin and it was so obvious from a young age. I remember being upset about it when I was about 4/5! now I’m grown up, my cousin is still her favourite and she doesn’t talk to me, basically resents me for existing! Very odd behaviour.

• Sad
Thread suggestion

Emma McVey #5: Chesta’s got PTSD, now she’s hoping for ASD. Prim gets up with Gaz, a dad is all she has.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.