Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been blocked now by Emma because I said it’s funny how she declares something isn’t an ad so vividly but wen it is an ad she hides it behind her profile pic 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looking at Gary’s sister is like looking at him in a blonde wig 😭
This comment is exactly why I have a private profile and ask any friend who is vaguely ‘known’ in the public eye not to tag or post me in any pics!

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed that Primrose is on Emma’s feed way more than Chester now? It’s been ever since people commented on here about Primrose being pushed to the side, and also she may be giving the public a break from Chester as many here have spoken about what a favoured little brat he is.

Reactions: 22
One of the kids word is tit? Did she get that from Chester? Does either parent every tell either of them kids ‘no’?

Reactions: 6
Primrose probably saying tit, her3 she goes with the camera out to prove I'm not the least favorite 😂

Reactions: 6
Are they really trying to push primrose being all girly and loving makeup. The kid looks like her dad with shorter hair and I don’t think digging her fingers in makeup is her calling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chestaaa has ptsd from a car crash and doesn’t deal well with change. Funny how he’s happy enough sitting in a new car. I’m sure those TVs are safe in a crash and won’t turn into a projectile missile 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just looked at Gaz’s car online and they start at £108k!! 🤯🤯 you could buy a house for that

Reactions: 7
Ah tit yeah I just realised little Mr PTSD looks quite at home in the new car … when did the car crash even happen? I’m sure Emma would have shared lengthy posts about the struggles at the time. Kid can’t even go to the ice cream van without her mentioning how ill he is 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.