Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A story of chestaaa shoving Primrose, then him clapping loudly in her face and the dogs when they were quite happily playing together, and then him hitting her on the back… bad enough they let it happen but to film it and post it! They are raising that boy to be an absolute little brat. And then poor primrose gets pushed to the side yet again so the lord can be taken to the cinema! Actually makes my blood boil. The tablet picture is pathetic….. and also I don’t like to speak ill of kids but chestaaa looks like Keith lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m taking my oldest to see paw patrol next week and leaving the youngest with my mum, it’s a treat for him before he starts school. But he won’t have been trampoline park, fun fair, family visit, and whatever else by himself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh they really are setting Chestaaaa up for a fall later in life. Probs see him in the paper in 20 years time off to prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they seriously gone to the cinema without Prim? Can’t see her in Gary’s story

Reactions: 7
That video of him pushing her as they run is so sad. The wee soul was happy playing then seen her big brother and wanted to copy him only for her to be pushed by him. Maybe it’s just aswell she’s palmed off to the grandparents. They’ve raised Chester to be spoiled.

Reactions: 15
Have they seriously gone to the cinema without Prim? Can’t see her in Gary’s story
there’s no way I’d take my 2.5yr old to the cinema, let alone any younger. They just have the patience to sit still for that long. I’d take my older one as a treat, but she wouldn’t have also had the fair and trampolining in the same weekend.

Reactions: 2
Oh they really are setting Chestaaaa up for a fall later in life. Probs see him in the paper in 20 years time off to prison.
I reckon he will be in Geordie shore series 75 (because mtv seem to insist on dragging it on) and follow in his dads footsteps of sleeping around and being a general cock to women

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like a nice family trip out for them all without the lovely primrose! How old is she? My eldest went to the cinema from 2 years, if it’s a kid film I don’t see the issue in them going.

Reactions: 9
I reckon he will be in Geordie shore series 75 (because mtv seem to insist on dragging it on) and follow in his dads footsteps of sleeping around and being a general cock to women
Yeah and always dropping in that his dad is gaz lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A story of chestaaa shoving Primrose, then him clapping loudly in her face and the dogs when they were quite happily playing together, and then him hitting her on the back… bad enough they let it happen but to film it and post it! They are raising that boy to be an absolute little brat. And then poor primrose gets pushed to the side yet again so the lord can be taken to the cinema! Actually makes my blood boil. The tablet picture is pathetic….. and also I don’t like to speak ill of kids but chestaaa looks like Keith lemon.
Prim and the dog were really playing lovely she was gentle and the dog was really enjoying the attention from her. Very cute till Chester wanted the attention on him.

Reactions: 6
Aw looks like she might have been introduced to Primrose 🥰 Prim you’re too good for them love

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised they haven't hired out the cinema exclusively for little Lord Fauntleroy. I cannot believe they are married and have custody of a child each. How are they not utterly embarrassed that Gaz can only manage 1 child at a time. How she can say Chester has ptsd then traipse him out every day, bowling/swimming/arcades/parks/trampolining. It is an insult to people who actually have it. Also Chestahhhh cannot have dairy intolerance when he's up to his eyeballs in bleeping ice cream every bastard morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel so so sorry for primrose. How can parents behave like that towards their own children, it’s vile behaviour

Have they ever responded back to people noticing how awful the treat primrose ?

• Heart
So Chester gas separation anxiety and neeeeeds Emma so bad yet shes the one trying to cling onto him in the cinema! He wouldnt even hold her hand so its clear who needs who!

Reactions: 23
I feel so so sorry for primrose. How can parents behave like that towards their own children, it’s vile behaviour

Last time someone did Emma sent her full wedding album to show prim was involved. It clearly touched a lot nerve.

Reactions: 7

Yeah there's been a few but they get barked at for daring to say such a thing or the wedding album to prove she was involved but she wasn't really when Emma took chestaaaa to the hotel the night before instead of prim feel so sorry for prim shes so cute

Reactions: 1
Mrs “ I just want to be at home with my kids . They are so little and don’t understand where their mummy is “. Mummy’s home off your trot primrose to any available baby sitter , come in Prince Chester let’s pretend I never had another baby. She’s a bleep , you child deserves better .

Reactions: 20
She favours Chester cos that secured the bag. She hated Gary’s guys till they announced she’s preggers. Prim was just there to make sure he stayed. If it wasn’t for Chester she’d be hanging off some other z lister.

Reactions: 10
I have an 18 month old and 3 year old. My 18 month old is clingy and such a mummies girl, and I know my 3 year old gets left out. But I make time for just her and me during the week, whilst my 18 month old stays with her dad or grandparents. My 18 month old goes to bed half hour earlier, so me and my 3 year old will read books together or just have a chat about her day. They also go to sensory play group together (I purposely looked for a class to accommodate both their ages and something for them to do together). Why can't Emma do that with primrose a couple of times a week? Do something she enjoys for a change, not the golden child. I also take my two out on my own, we've been to the beach, park, softplay, etc... but we also do alot at home and in the garden. We do cooking, baking, arts and crafts, gardening and growing our fruit and veg, messy play, educational games etc.. not paying a fortune every week going here there and everywhere!

Emma reads here for sure! love on her latest story she is justifying what she is eating to say she’s not trying to lose weight… yet does nothing to correct us on the fact they leave Prim out all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.