Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s annoys me so much that I’m thinking of getting a toniebox for my kids Christmas present. And these scroungers get one for being beggars. I’d rather pay full price than use her code though
Same! I have one on my kids list. Hate it when the instabeggers get sent everything free and then paid money to promote stuff that really doesn't need promoting. She was promoting a foreo UFO 2 and I have so much of that brand it just puts me right off 😭

Reactions: 5
It’s annoys me so much that I’m thinking of getting a toniebox for my kids Christmas present. And these scroungers get one for being beggars. I’d rather pay full price than use her code though
Get a Yoto player - so much better. Even more so cos Tonie are giving out loads to influencers 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m mortified for her in that Q&A making out they never get time just the 2 of them, no babysitters etc.
Their kids are in nursery 3 days a week and they have no jobs! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Allowing a child to climb into a glass lantern and film it for the internet is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen on Instagram fml. She just said the kids get told off when they do something wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Same! I have one on my kids list. Hate it when the instabeggers get sent everything free and then paid money to promote stuff that really doesn't need promoting. She was promoting a foreo UFO 2 and I have so much of that brand it just puts me right off 😭
Yep. Seen in the comments her saying to someone she needs to get more characters aka email the company and request more free ones.

Reactions: 3
Still hiding the #AD under her profile pic! If she did get a warning from the ASA she’s clearly ignoring it.
Fully blown tattle troll now i’ve reported her to the ASA 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did it bother anyone else when she said she’d like to adopt a new born? Like it’s so easy!

Reactions: 19
Did it bother anyone else when she said she’d like to adopt a new born? Like it’s so easy!
Yeah, like she will just be able to say she's married to top shagger gaz from Geordie shore and they'll be like here take them all. We are not worthy kind of thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also are they in the white rose again 🤣🤣
And aswell the 2 boomerangs, Primrose with a different packet of crisps in each. Even I don't eat 2 packets in one sitting but I suppose gaz and Emma do as they're told by the kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how Chester is fine at soft play, shopping centres, swimming pools etc but struggles at a birthday party??

Reactions: 30
Oh shut up Emma … that’s what you wanted to happen! Why didn’t Gaz or his grandad take him? He seems fine at the soft play, trampoline place, the farm, the cinema and the other millions of places you take him every day!

Reactions: 18
God she's a twit! If my child was struggling with issues like this I'd be taking him to see a GP & asking for him to be referred. She's making that boy into an absolute brat and if she could have predicted what would happen why take him & put him through that experience?!

Reactions: 6
Oh shut up Emma … that’s what you wanted to happen! Why didn’t Gaz or his grandad take him? He seems fine at the soft play, trampoline place, the farm, the cinema and the other millions of places you take him every day!
This. The problem with Chester has and always will be his mother.

Reactions: 8
Its tell tale sign of autism that she is saying he is displaying..... covering ears, sensory issues, meltdowns she needs him properly assessed and not diagnosing him herself
But only at birthday parties tho? I would have said more spoiled rotten than anything else. He seems fine to me spectrum wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God she's a twit! If my child was struggling with issues like this I'd be taking him to see a GP & asking for him to be referred. She's making that boy into an absolute brat and if she could have predicted what would happen why take him & put him through that experience?!
I think that’s the reason she hasn’t taken him to a GP…because she knows she is causing it and he’s just vile.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.