Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they both don’t have any phone credit for texts so can only communicate via insta stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’d be mortified if my husband was giving me updates on how the kids are by tagging me in insta stories. Bet at least one of the kids is in nursery today and the other gets a trip out from gaz, OR both kids in nursery and he goes golfing, OR carpet cleaners are in to keep on top of the house as Emma’s been gone a day

Reactions: 19
The fact she made it small and turned it around to make it more dramatic
All for full effect. Whilst also reposting every last strand of information Gary posts to make us think he’s dad of the year for taking care of his own kids

he’s such a big boy now 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All for full effect. Whilst also reposting every last strand of information Gary posts to make us think he’s dad of the year for taking care of his own kids

he’s such a big boy now 🙄😂
I really dislike when woman champion their men looking after their own children as if it’s a near impossible task. It really grinds my gears up there with men who ‘mind’ or ‘babysit’ their own children 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really dislike when woman champion their men looking after their own children as if it’s a near impossible task. It really grinds my gears up there with men who ‘mind’ or ‘babysit’ their own children 😡

She’s setting the bar so low it’s literally on the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine promoting that your in ‘near fatal heart failure’ and being amazed your other half has managed to watch your 2 kids even though your both basically unemployed!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean tbf my children’s ‘dad’ I had to champion it with him not on social media because he just wasn’t very good at it at all which is a shame. But honestly the fact it has to be splashed on social media is embarrassing

I mean tbf my children’s ‘dad’ I had to champion it with him not on social media because he just wasn’t very good at it at all which is a shame. But honestly the fact it has to be splashed on social media is embarrassing
I just don’t agree with having to big men up so that they will fulfil their parental role adequately. If the children are being raised in a home with two parents it shouldn’t be one parent doing the rearing.

My own OH doesn’t do half what I do in terms of looking after the children and it pisses me off. I appreciate everything he does do but I’m not going to make a song and dance on his behalf as he could and should do more.

Gaz was posting that he mopped the floor when Emma was in hospital after having Primrose. I would really cringe inside forever to the point that my vagina would wither up if my fella posted himself doing housework to his stories to show how bleeping amazing he was. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanked her dad and everyone else helping out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So Gary, in a house full of every toy and gadget imaginable and a field for a garden cannot cope with 2 kids on his own. How does everyone else manage to work for a living and look after kids and do it on a budget . They are so far detached from reality

Reactions: 20
I just don’t agree with having to big men up so that they will fulfil their parental role adequately. If the children are being raised in a home with two parents it shouldn’t be one parent doing the rearing.

My own OH doesn’t do half what I do in terms of looking after the children and it pisses me off. I appreciate everything he does do but I’m not going to make a song and dance on his behalf as he could and should do more.

Gaz was posting that he mopped the floor when Emma was in hospital after having Primrose. I would really cringe inside forever to the point that my vagina would wither up if my fella posted himself doing housework to his stories to show how bleeping amazing he was. 🤨
In his defence though it seemed like when she had Chester she didn't let him near him. Still quite like that now. She wanted to be this supermum that did it all and it seemed he wasn't trusted with him. She just seems like she enjoys being the martyr.
Obviously it's fine for him to have Primrose as she's not as important 👀😏
Instead of letting others help out with him she did it all and now the poor guy has separation anxiety. He's nearly 4, she's got a heart condition but even in those swimming pics she has to carry him on her hip. Just let him go off and explore and be a child.

Reactions: 9
Omg he went to asda on his own with 2 children 😱 I don’t think anyone has managed that before in the history of parenting! Heads gone 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As much as its awful that she is in hospital and I wouldn't wish that on anyone , it may be a good thing for Chester as he will be able to detach a bit from her. What age is he and when is he due to start school ?

Next they need to try get that manky teddy out his mouth.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.