Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What happens if Prim wakes up and shouts for her mummy? Does Gaz have to say soz hun, i’m your assigned parent you can see mummy in a few hours when she’s cuddling Chesta on the sofa

• Sad
Reactions: 40

BeckBeck

Chester in the buggy being pushed by Prim “I’m pretending to be poorly”
That’s right son, just like mummy taught you!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dipdab

VIP Member
So looks like Gary will be receiving his MBE for looking after 2 kids by himself any day now …

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Anyone else find it hilarious that someone famous for being a slag has chosen a child’s name that autocorrects to cheater?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I can’t believe primrose has been shipped off to granddads because Gary can’t handle having them both on his own.

If he finds it that difficult, and I have two the same age myself so I know it is hard! Then he should just take a break from taking them to all these trampoline/soft play/swimming places for a bit, what’s wrong with just going to the local park or out for a walk? It’s cruel to split them up like that. Be different if they all went to Grandads for the day but why leave prim there and take Chester to all these fun places?

I also have a theory.. we never hear Emma speak about her mum, I have a feeling they don’t have a great relationship/aren’t that close, which is why she has struggled to bond with primrose as much as she has Chester. That paired with the fact primrose looks different from what she thinks is the “perfect” look Chester has, blonde hair blue eyes etc. I even remember on Geordie OG’s her saying to tahlia oatway when she was pregnant that in her scan photo she looked like a little troll!

It’s like they think because primrose is younger she doesn’t have the same needs which is so unfair. She will also be missing her mum and confused where she is!

Sorry for the rant I just think these two are the absolute worst 😖

• Heart

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The thing is my kids would be the same in that situation. My son would want to go do something with his Dad but my daughter would want to go her grans. Is it really an issue? I'm sure they do what's for the best and what suits them as a family just like we all would do. I doubt Chester is away to see dinosaurs and Primrose is locked in a cupboard somewhere.
I think when you’re a family and one parent is unwell then the other parent should be capable of looking after both kids. Yes one of the kids might want to go to grandparents but sometimes you need to just be with one of your parents. People need to start doing things for themselves and stop relying on others all the time.

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Oh my god they are up soooooo early. They are up so early chestas eyes haven’t had time to charge and be fluorescent blue

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Admiralbow

Jesus Christ- in one day alone gaz has taken Chester - Trampolining, the arcades, bowling, had ice cream, and to the funfair - whilst primrose gets to play with sand at grandads. I’m absolutely blown away! Tomorrow will be swimming and god knows what else 🤯

Reactions: 36

chocdip

VIP Member
Wow she really hates poor prim doesn’t she, so Gary made her a get well card and signed it from Chester alone who the fuck does that 🤦‍♀️ Now she’s only seeing Chester outside the hospital! Fair enough we don’t know if prim was there (I doubt it) but what the actual fuck

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Twobecomingthree

You’ve got to give us a clue? Can you at least concretely confirm that he was begging for freebies??
He wanted an item I was selling for £600, for free for a ‘shoutout’. An item that was so in demand that I had a 100 of them and a waiting list of over 600 people and he thought I’d give him one for free.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

coldtoast

Thanks to @Veronicacorningstone for the thread title. It’s hands down genius!!!

TLDR:

Gaz and Emma got hitched.
Chestaaah couldn’t handle the attention not being on him for a whole day so was carried down the aisle with his manky bunny in his gob by his mum.
He also has ‘PTSD’ from a car accident and doesn’t like loud noises/busy places but manages to go to soft play etc everyday.
Gaz and Emma have bought a new house and started a home account. No details as of yet.
Oh and they have another child called Primrose but you hardly ever see her so i’m not sure she actually exists or is just a figment of our imagination

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahaha totally agree. His boomerangs do my head in. Where is Emma and Prince chesta
Gary gets up with his child, and Emma gets up with her child! It's grates on me. She will only get up for his lordship.

Gaz is having his hair cut today, so I expect Emma's got a psychologist on hand and a reservation in the Priory, for HRH Lauren Harries.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jeronimo

What is strange is the asking strangers on the internet about recommendations for private heart surgeons/hospitals….. do they not have private health insurance for themselves and the children (perfectly reasonable to expect given their income?! Find that weird seeing all the spending on cars, golf and houses- amazing what some people prioritise. I would’ve thought that was a priority especially with the level of ailments and sickness in that household 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33