Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm failing to believe that that snotty bunny gets washed never mind daily I'm ashamed to admit I've still got a teddy from when I was a baby but it dosent get shoved in my gob 🤣
Exactly! If you had 3 identical bunnies that were rotated and washed daily they wouldn’t look like something that had been pulled out of a skip🤢

Reactions: 8
My child (1 year old) has a comforter that he sucks on but as soon as he started using it like this I bought loads in various styles so I could always have one clean/spare/in the washing.
The issue is that a comforter is just that……for COMFORT. Not for sitting on a swing quite happy and mum wiping a filthy teddy for a 4 year old to suck on. That’s habit not comfort.

Reactions: 14
My child (1 year old) has a comforter that he sucks on but as soon as he started using it like this I bought loads in various styles so I could always have one clean/spare/in the washing.
The issue is that a comforter is just that……for COMFORT. Not for sitting on a swing quite happy and mum wiping a filthy teddy for a 4 year old to suck on. That’s habit not comfort.
I was just about to say this, and if I remember rightly, they were ‘taught’ to suck on them too. My baby has a comforter, they don't suck it but literally only have it in bed or if they’re poorly. I don’t give it when we’re out and about to pick up germs and god knows what 🤢

Obviously I know it’s not as bad as a dummy but surely him constantly sucking it can’t much better? She wouldn’t have a dummy in his mouth at 4

Reactions: 7
Obviously I know it’s not as bad as a dummy but surely him constantly sucking it can’t much better? She wouldn’t have a dummy in his mouth at 4
This is my thinking, he’s 4 soon - surely if he was to still have a dummy he would only really need it for bed time so why does he need it for everything they do? My son has a blanket that he strokes the tag to sleep, it stays in his bed. He sometimes brings it downstairs when he’s tired but at 3 years old, he understands that it’s for sleep and we don’t take it everywhere to get dirty 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is my thinking, he’s 4 soon - surely if he was to still have a dummy he would only really need it for bed time so why does he need it for everything they do? My son has a blanket that he strokes the tag to sleep, it stays in his bed. He sometimes brings it downstairs when he’s tired but at 3 years old, he understands that it’s for sleep and we don’t take it everywhere to get dirty 🙄
He can’t take that manky bunny when he starts school, surely.

Reactions: 2
I duno what's worse. The sucking of a FILTHY rabbits ear. Or. His hair 😳
Just love how in every pic Primrose is just getting on with life 😂 playing no problems, no comforter, no tantrums! I know it’s only what we see from what they post, but god love her! She’s a great little thing.

Reactions: 17
Just love how in every pic Primrose is just getting on with life 😂 playing no problems, no comforter, no tantrums! I know it’s only what we see from what they post, but god love her! She’s a great little thing.
Primrose seems so chilled and happy just getting on with playing quietly bless her.

God sake shes gonna be annoying as duck on steroids try been on them daily for 12 years 🙄

Reactions: 3
God sake shes gonna be annoying as duck on steroids try been on them daily for 12 years 🙄
That's what I thought I feel for you I've only been on them just coming up to a year so can't compare to 12 years bless you x

Reactions: 2
Someone I know still gives there 7!! Year old juice in a bottle . It’s madness. And I can’t see how it can be good for them to have those filthy rabbit ears in their mouths . Surely the fibres and stuff come off them into their mouths .

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.