Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On ogs Emma was like he has blonde hair and blue eyes coz he was conceived in Australia 💀💀💀💀
Nah thats so fishy, I don’t trust that at all. Gaz needs to demand a DNA if he hasn’t already done one.

Reactions: 2
There’s no reason why she can’t go to the bouncing place, I take my little one to places like that with my
Bigger ones. It’s just so mean

Reactions: 5
Waiting to see Prims face on the front of a milk carton these days....
Has she gone missing???? Doubt her mother will care.

Reactions: 14
Imagine if Joe wasn’t gay, the amount of couple lovey dovey tit they do only isn’t questioned because he’s gay.. even though it’s slightly weird to look more like a couple than you and your husband do😅

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe primrose has been shipped off to granddads because Gary can’t handle having them both on his own.

If he finds it that difficult, and I have two the same age myself so I know it is hard! Then he should just take a break from taking them to all these trampoline/soft play/swimming places for a bit, what’s wrong with just going to the local park or out for a walk? It’s cruel to split them up like that. Be different if they all went to Grandads for the day but why leave prim there and take Chester to all these fun places?

I also have a theory.. we never hear Emma speak about her mum, I have a feeling they don’t have a great relationship/aren’t that close, which is why she has struggled to bond with primrose as much as she has Chester. That paired with the fact primrose looks different from what she thinks is the “perfect” look Chester has, blonde hair blue eyes etc. I even remember on Geordie OG’s her saying to tahlia oatway when she was pregnant that in her scan photo she looked like a little troll!

It’s like they think because primrose is younger she doesn’t have the same needs which is so unfair. She will also be missing her mum and confused where she is!

Sorry for the rant I just think these two are the absolute worst 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do they never just stay in the house like normal people 🤯 where’s the need for this constant round of swimming, soft play, trampolining, days out at digger land, breakfasts out, trips to the shopping centre??? Is King Chesta so insufferable to stay in the house with unless amused 24/7 that they need to be out all the time?! Most folks kids play in the garden, maybe do some play on their own, arts and crafts, then you might go a walk to the park and meet with friends or go to soft play once a week. Their lifestyle would exhaust me. No wonder they count down the minutes till bed every night

Reactions: 24
Why do they never just stay in the house like normal people 🤯 where’s the need for this constant round of swimming, soft play, trampolining, days out at digger land, breakfasts out, trips to the shopping centre??? Is King Chesta so insufferable to stay in the house with unless amused 24/7 that they need to be out all the time?! Most folks kids play in the garden, maybe do some play on their own, arts and crafts, then you might go a walk to the park and meet with friends or go to soft play once a week. Their lifestyle would exhaust me. No wonder they count down the minutes till bed every night
I agree, it seems like such overkill. Maybe one thing like bowling on a weekend as a treat but they’re constantly on these huge days of every activity possible. Gary acts like a big brother who’s not sure what to do with kids. No wonder Chester is spoilt. Meanwhile, Primrose gets playing in the garden.

Reactions: 14
they are very lucky to have the jobs they do that they get to spend every second of everyday with prim and Chesta. When I was younger I was in nursery everyday at 6m old so my parents could work, same with school I had a childminder after it, things like swimming and soft plays any sort of days out were a treat not even every weekend. Growing up expecting that is not healthy what so ever, what’s gonna happen when he goes to school everyday? No time for days out all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be mortified if mine and my partners entire SM feed showed how we prioritised one child who does not have any additional needs (they can duck off with the dairy intolerance/ptsd) over the other just to stop him kicking off. I would love to get that bunny, pull both it’s ears off and boot it into oblivion 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Poor primrose just playing on the garden at grandads while lord Chester is out having fun on the rides with Gary. How can they both not be able to handle 2 kids on their own, it's laughable. It is just so weird. Every story is about Lord Chester, such a point brat and they need to cut his hair, it's just awful, that goes to both Gary and Lord Chester

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor primrose just playing on the garden at grandads while lord Chester is out having fun on the rides with Gary. How can they both not be able to handle 2 kids on their own, it's laughable. It is just so weird. Every story is about Lord Chester, such a point brat and they need to cut his hair, it's just awful, that goes to both Gary and Lord Chester
Honestly they sicken me. Why does Chester with his ptsd get to go do things fun. Why? Surely as he's the one with ptsd he would be the one better off at grandads where its quiet 🤔 its disgusting to treat your daughter like tit anyhow but to do it so publically on Instagram, I'm baffled! And yeah Chesters straggly hair looks awful. And gazs looks even worse 😂 they surely fell pregnant with Primrose by accident because I think they should have just stopped at the brat kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice chestaaaaaa hasn’t got that skanky bunny with him while Emma isn’t there

Reactions: 3
Honestly they sicken me. Why does Chester with his ptsd get to go do things fun. Why? Surely as he's the one with ptsd he would be the one better off at grandads where its quiet 🤔 its disgusting to treat your daughter like tit anyhow but to do it so publically on Instagram, I'm baffled! And yeah Chesters straggly hair looks awful. And gazs looks even worse 😂 they surely fell pregnant with Primrose by accident because I think they should have just stopped at the brat kid.
If I remember correctly, I think it was on an episode of Geordie OG's that Gary and Emma actually left King Chestaaa for the night and went away and they were talking about them trying for another baby, so I think Primrose was planned.. which is even more fucked up considering they don't give a tit about her 🙄 open to correction on that though

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.