Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid looks petrified at that kids party 🙄
I’d be stressed aswell trying to keep up with the wife’s porky pies 🤥

Reactions: 15
It’s a miracle, king chestas ptsd has disappeared!!!!
Oh wow! All hail Lord Chesterton Mcvey lll of Wakefield. A crowded party and loving it! Emma you may want to tell Gaz to check with you first, if he's allowed to post the Baron as his normal self, or if you wanted to stage a photograph of him with the tit stained rabbit ear in his mouth, upset due to his terrible awful life.

Also why the duck is he in school uniform?

IMG_20210925_113204.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She's a thick witch 🙄🙄🙄 oh we enjoyed a party and pulled ourselves out of our traumatic autistic life to blow bubbles like a pro 🥴🥴🥴 what a dick

Reactions: 8
My 3 year old is super clingy at the moment, screaming that he doesn't want to leave me to go to nursery, insisting on me sitting next to him constantly, won't sleep in his own bed. There's nothing wrong with him, he just goes through these phases sometimes. Isn't it just called 'being 3'?

I feel like Emma found out she was having a girl and imagined a mini her and chesta, lithe and ballerina like. And she’s been blessed with primrose who looks like a little tank bless her (I’ve got a skinny older boy and a brick shithouse younger daughter 😂) and she just wants a lady like daughter. She always is sarcastic about how graceful prim is

I feel like Emma found out she was having a girl and imagined a mini her and chesta, lithe and ballerina like. And she’s been blessed with primrose who looks like a little tank bless her (I’ve got a skinny older boy and a brick shithouse younger daughter 😂) and she just wants a lady like daughter. She always is sarcastic about how graceful prim is
And her face is 100% Gary which doesn't help the lady like thing 😆
It often happens like that doesn't it, I've a few friends with little girls who hate dresses etc funny really

Reactions: 10
She's a thick witch 🙄🙄🙄 oh we enjoyed a party and pulled ourselves out of our traumatic autistic life to blow bubbles like a pro 🥴🥴🥴 what a dick
she 1000000% reads here and Gaz made her look like she was lying about it. Notice how she didn’t repost that story of his. It was literally last week he had the worst time ever and couldn’t do parties but this week he’s fine? Pull the other one ya daft bint.

Reactions: 13
she 1000000% reads here and Gaz made her look like she was lying about it. Notice how she didn’t repost that story of his. It was literally last week he had the worst time ever and couldn’t do parties but this week he’s fine? Pull the other one ya daft bint.
And being upset at one party doesn't make u autistic. Absolute moron.

I saw the story from gaz yesterday and was like hang on a chuffin minute he was absolutely polar opposite last week😂 bet that’s caused a small earthquake in their house this weekend😂

Also you’re definitely on the right track with the house as the room they posted on their home insta of the room they say is Emma’s matches up with the floor plan of the entertainment room on that house to right numbers of doors and Windows

Reactions: 9
Poor boy looks riddled with ptsd from a car crash while he now rides in a fun fair car ride on his own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how Garys stories totally contradicts Emma's. It's almost like he was filming the crowd to prove a point. Maybe he thinks the same about Emma. That's she a lazy, hypochondriac, lying moany cow.

Reactions: 19
Poor boy looks riddled with ptsd from a car crash while he now rides in a fun fair car ride on his own 🙄
I thought that 🤣 and again wheres poor Primrose. I'm all for doing things with your children but why is it always Chester doing the fun stuff. Brat kid.

Reactions: 7
My thoughts as soon as i saw it! 🤦‍♀️ ptsd from a car crash yet goes on the kids bumper cars bumping into others 😳🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.