Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't think of lazier influencer behaviour than posting affiliate links to things you haven't even got yourself. I think that's how you can tell when they're really desperate.

Reactions: 6
I understand taking turns for what kid gets up first so one can get a bit of a lie in but to actually have a child assigned to a parent is madness. As our gaz (BA honours in pulling) would say “heads gone”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ahhh poor king chesta been ‘attacked’ this morning by his sister. Kid looks traumatised.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What we all knew 😒🙄
It's disgusting, Emma is so bleeping lazy.

What I don't get is they have baby cameras in both rooms. So Emma's obviously got HRH on her side, and Gary got Primrose on his side. So what if Emma heard Prim on the monitor, would she just wake Gary and say "your kid is up" ? I don't get it? Or does Emma and Gary sleep in separate rooms and they get alerts for each child. I'm lost. And Primrose putting on her 4th coat, maybe she's telling you she wants to go out for a change, instead of his lordship. Oh and Primrose not acknowledging Garys hair is payback for them not acknowledging her ever! She probably hit his lordship because now he's up, she knows all attention will go on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
OH MA FUCKIN GAWD shes rly lost the plot now with using her 4 year old son for advertising a fuckin smart watch for fuckin adults. I really cant believe it.

Reactions: 7
What we all knew 😒🙄
That is so odd. Why would you allocate a child to a parent? If you had the luxury of not working would you not just take turns having a lie in and one of you take both kids?

Reactions: 12
That is so odd. Why would you allocate a child to a parent? If you had the luxury of not working would you not just take turns having a lie in and one of you take both kids?
Yeah I'm baffled as to why one parent can't get up with both kids. Imagine having 2 kids but only being able to have 1 at a time. They are one of the most bizarre couples I've ever come across. I really hope they don't have anymore kids.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I'm baffled as to why one parent can't get up with both kids. Imagine having 2 kids but only being able to have 1 at a time. They are one of the most bizarre couples I've ever come across. I really hope they don't have anymore kids.
They can’t have more kids they would have to hire a nanny to wake up with the third 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine your children being pimped out as one long constant advertisement? From the watch on their wrist to the boots on their feet? All the while the children are unaware of their role as a walking billboard? Shocking when you really stop to think about it. I don’t know how I’d feel about it when I was older if my parents did that to me.

Also what made Gary settle for Emma when the ‘top shagger’ himself had bedded many much more beautiful women? Maybe because they look a-like in that weasel with a hairstyle kinda way?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also what made Gary settle for Emma when the ‘top shagger’ himself had bedded many much more beautiful women? Maybe because they look a-like in that weasel with a hairstyle kinda way?
I wouldn’t normally comment on someone’s looks but I don’t care in this instance because I think Emma is a nasty cow. She’s horrible looking, she looks like a rat and the fact she’s a massive witch makes her even uglier.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t normally comment on someone’s looks but I don’t care in this instance because I think Emma is a nasty cow. She’s horrible looking, she looks like a rat and the fact she’s a massive witch makes her even uglier.
The exterior matches the interior with this one. Definitely.

Reactions: 7
My prediction for their future is that they will split and go their separate ways once the kids are in school. Emma will take Chester to live with her and Gary will keep primrose
And they’re at white rose again, shock

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.