Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for wee prim :( I really hope they get it together by the time she’s old enough to notice.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If I remember correctly, I think it was on an episode of Geordie OG's that Gary and Emma actually left King Chestaaa for the night and went away and they were talking about them trying for another baby, so I think Primrose was planned.. which is even more fucked up considering they don't give a tit about her 🙄 open to correction on that though
The timeline on that was all mixed up though I remember her story the night they went away and then looked back and she was already quite pregnant. Also the chat with Talia about trying was ages after and she'd have known. Then the talking to camera was ages after . So they can make it all look planned.👀
I remember joking with a friend that she was pregnant, then she said she was on antibiotics, next she's pregnant. I'd say that was more likely the reason she fell pregnant.
Bit like Chester was planned! Except Gary said they were trying ages and she said she got pregnant straight away. Trying for a baby when you're arguing and on the verge of splitting! Why not just say he was a surprise.

Reactions: 4
I think they are trying to label Chester with everything under the sun when really he is just pure behaviour that is caused by them... my children get a treat like his once in a blue moon he is out every day he doesn't know how to not be doing anything. It is all their own doing. Primrose on other hand is developing absolutely beautifully because she is left to it more because her brother takes over....... they are doing him absolutely no favours atall.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His PTSD is holding up remarkably well at that fun fair.
Kid ought to be holding seminars for war veterans and those recovering from emotional trauma to show them the way to miraculous recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I remember correctly, I think it was on an episode of Geordie OG's that Gary and Emma actually left King Chestaaa for the night and went away and they were talking about them trying for another baby, so I think Primrose was planned.. which is even more fucked up considering they don't give a tit about her 🙄 open to correction on that though
Yeah the 2nd baby was planned coz they wanted them close in age it just happened quicker than they expected tho but still planned

Heart breaks for little primrose while chesta the brat has all the fun

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ- in one day alone gaz has taken Chester - Trampolining, the arcades, bowling, had ice cream, and to the funfair - whilst primrose gets to play with sand at grandads. I’m absolutely blown away! Tomorrow will be swimming and god knows what else 🤯

Reactions: 36
I wonder if Primrose had actually turned out to be a boy would Chestaaa still be the number one or if things would of been different. Probably not though, what Chesta wants, Chesta gets 🤨 Absolutely ludicrous the amount of stuff that child gets taken to. It's not real life for anybody else. It's a treat! Something a child should look forward to and enjoy once in a while! What's going to happen when he starts school and he's not going to be able to go to all these places

Reactions: 6
Poor wee mite is without her mum then she’s ditched to grandads with some sand while her dad and brother are having the time of their life. At least she isn’t upset by the upheaval. Probably used to being left on her own to play with they fawn over chestaaa

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With a child with ASD watching her label Chesta with PTSD boils my blood. My eldest loves nothing more than being out at the park or going to soft play but it happens rarely because my youngest is visibly over stimulated, stressed and upset. Chesta on the other hand is very much comfortable with the noise and lapping it all up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Primrose will be missing her mum, dad and bother!
You’ve got the nail on the head! He may be missing mommy but she’s just literally watched her mommy daddy and brother disappear like wtf. I’m sure the grandparents are quite elderly too from what I’ve seen not fair at all on them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’ve got the nail on the head! He may be missing mommy but she’s just literally watched her mommy daddy and brother disappear like wtf. I’m sure the grandparents are quite elderly too from what I’ve seen not fair at all on them
Feel so sad that when she's older when they'll look back at photos and see chestaaa going on all the days out etc and her being left behind and her going well where was I and them going well we're twatty strange parents and couldn't take you both if it was just one of us that's too much

Reactions: 8
Come on Emma just admit that you prefer Chester. But no she has to play up to the ‘perfect mum’ routine on Instagram and claim Chester has PTSD to go and see her whilst disregarding her daughter who is probably thinking wtf is going on? I’ve never seen such a rude person who has to moan about every little thing! Surprised she hasn’t started criticising the hospital yet!

Reactions: 15
See if you didn’t know anything about them and just watched every second of their life that was posted on Instagram, you might be fooled into thinking that hands on Gaz is the Dad of the year………..until you realise that he actually has 2 children and is incapable of parenting both of them at the same time which is just shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would be lovely to see the spoilt lord Chester dumped at the grandads house in the back garden and to see primrose be spoilt for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she ever actually said Chester has PTSD? And what is the supposed cause of it?

Reactions: 2
Why have 2 kids if you can’t take care of them both together on your own.
I’m pregnant with boy number 2 and there’s no way on earth id ever leave one out or not parent them both. I’ll be at home with both of them while my partner works 12 hour days & I can’t wait! ❣ My life doesn’t stop they will come with me both of them. Would never palm them off. So wrong

Reactions: 7
Has she ever actually said Chester has PTSD? And what is the supposed cause of it?
Yeah, she did a big rant after she’d read something on here about him having it because of a serious car crash that they’ve never ever mentioned 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why have 2 kids if you can’t take care of them both together on your own.
I’m pregnant with boy number 2 and there’s no way on earth id ever leave one out or not parent them both. I’ll be at home with both of them while my partner works 12 hour days & I can’t wait! ❣ My life doesn’t stop they will come with me both of them. Would never palm them off. So wrong
Exactly! I can’t ever get my head around how they can’t have both kids together - how do they think every other parent gets through the day. Unsure what type of relationship they are hoping their kids to have when there’s always one that’s getting all the attention and the other is shoved to the side. Poor prim is going to grow up resenting them all, she may only be little but it’s surprising how young they pick up on these things.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.