Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Veronicacorningstone for the thread title. It’s hands down genius!!!

TLDR:

Gaz and Emma got hitched.
Chestaaah couldn’t handle the attention not being on him for a whole day so was carried down the aisle with his manky bunny in his gob by his mum.
He also has ‘PTSD’ from a car accident and doesn’t like loud noises/busy places but manages to go to soft play etc everyday.
Gaz and Emma have bought a new house and started a home account. No details as of yet.
Oh and they have another child called Primrose but you hardly ever see her so i’m not sure she actually exists or is just a figment of our imagination

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think the wedding cake drama was discussed here. The Instagram comment we talked about was someone commenting about her not paying for her hair trial or something along those lines wasn’t it? I want the cake tea ☕

Oh wait I found it! Cheeky fuckers.
A94899D4-6356-4906-BABF-99BD39ED2D3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
I don’t think the wedding cake drama was discussed here. The Instagram comment we talked about was someone commenting about her not paying for her hair trial or something along those lines wasn’t it? I want the cake tea ☕

Oh wait I found it! Cheeky fuckers. View attachment 723732
How greedy and selfish are these bloody influenzers?!? I hate the lot of them! 😡

Reactions: 25

How disgusting, that must have taken hours and hours. This happened before too over Chester's birthday cake didn't it?
Makes me question exactly what they paid for?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
This was under the article.

My good friend is a cake designer and maker. She said the ingredients for this cake would be around the £100 mark met alone the time. So to pay £150 for a cake that's worth way more (£400-£600 depends on flavourings) is an absolute disgrace.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Seeing that manky, disgusting, brown bunny ear hang out of chesters mouth constantly makes me so sick. Absolutely foul

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Anyone else find it hilarious that someone famous for being a slag has chosen a child’s name that autocorrects to cheater?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
£150?? Wow what a pair of vile entitled Z list idiots! They have more than enough money to pay for their cake 😡
Poor woman put so much time effort and work (not that Emma knows what that is) into this cake to have it thrown in her face

• Angry
Reactions: 40
It seems to be a regular thing for Emma
With the comment about not paying for her wedding hair trial and now the wedding cake what a absolute joke

Reactions: 20
What a scruff! No wonder they can afford a big property like the one they are living in and then buy another. They scrounge everything for free. Disgusting pair

Reactions: 22
Can we just talk about that undercut as well . What the duck !?! Just when I thought his long Bob couldn’t get worse . They have half of it off , and give him a ledge near his ears !! He can’t possibly think he looks good with that monstrosity .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we just talk about that undercut as well . What the duck !?! Just when I thought his long Bob couldn’t get worse . They have half of it off , and give him a ledge near his ears !! He can’t possibly think he looks good with that monstrosity .
I very much doubt that barber will get much custom thanks to top shagger gaz. It looks terrible. As does Chesters straggly hair aswell.

Reactions: 10
I seem to remember a court case about their house as well with them being accused of ripping off the architects design, can’t remember the details but something like that 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12

That is horrendous, absolute joke!!! The money they have. Feel mortified.

Reactions: 8
£150?? Wow what a pair of vile entitled Z list idiots! They have more than enough money to pay for their cake 😡
Poor woman put so much time effort and work (not that Emma knows what that is) into this cake to have it thrown in her face
I'd be Mortified I don't get why in the real world you'd expect everything on a plate especially when she does nothing bar be an ungrateful entitled whiny witch

Reactions: 13
How embarrassing - no class and no shame!
Hate when genuinely talented hard working people with their own business (not selling weight loss shakes gaz) get ripped off by scruffy little begs who think they’re something because of a few followers on a social media platform

Reactions: 20
So if Emma was unwell yesterday why didn’t gaz take both kids out for the day?
The cake thing does not surprise me 😒 such scrounging chavs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.