Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it did they’d be sorted on Gaz’s money considering he’s a millionaire, think he made something like 4 mil from all his tv shows he done and then he owns his own clothing brand, owns pure beach club in Zante, has published novels and that stupid smoothie nutralife tit they do as well, he will be rolling in it and is set for life by literally doing sweet duck all for the money😅
Not wealthy enough to pay for his own wedding cake though... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've submitted a complaint to the ASA and attached screenshots of all those Stories about waxing from yesterday and today

Reactions: 6
Chester always looks like hes just whacked me then told his mummy I whacked him.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Chester always looks like hes just whacked me then told his mummy I whacked him.
Howling because this happened to my husband yesterday at soft play 😂 a kid punched him then went and told his mum he got pushed, wonder if it was him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do not like to speak bad about kids but I bloody cannot stand that little boy😂 they’re bringing up such a spoiled entitled wee brat

Reactions: 22
I don’t no why they took the kids with them to the new house while they are in the middle of decorating! It would be easier having his lordship at the house they are currently living in rather than having him water the walls with a pasting brush 😬 also the last 2 days they’ve taken Chester on trips out to the park etc and never took little Prim even though they were with kids Prims age 😓 breaks my heart for poor prim

Reactions: 5
I’m no expert but shouldn’t little lord Chesta have his cherry tomatoes cut up? Even as an adult I’d slice them for myself.

Reactions: 4
Has something gone wrong, or are they a bit desperate now that they've bought a new house without selling their old one? She's like a dog on heat posting a thousand affiliate links a day.

Reactions: 13
I love a game of spot the #aff. I’m sure the asa love it as well. Idiot
Just reported to ASA always hiding under her profile pic, I mean if you're selling tit at least declare it!. I can't see them doing a lot, she's a serial offender.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I love a game of spot the #aff. I’m sure the asa love it as well. Idiot
Are they’re ad hashtags in these stories?? I can’t see any, I thought she was just sharing stuff I didn’t know it was paid!😱

Edit: I’ve just seen them behind her pic again!! That’s it I’m reporting once again, that’s 6 stories tonight she’s done that, sneaky woman!!

Reactions: 12
The asa are probably sick of seeing me complain but if she keeps doing it I’ll keep reporting it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.