Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emma, I wouldn't say bad genes my love, I'd say bad habits. It can't help that you've got Mr Whippy his own parking spot on your driveway, exclusively for Little Lord Fauntleroy. Maybe... I dunno... maybe, 36 ice creams a week his making him ill? Maybe making his teeth rot? But never mind you can use teeth whitening kit on him or some shit, and do a swipe up while he's getting his fillings done. You need to pick yourself off the floor (literally, cos you fucking live down there) and eat something other than Herbalife and Haribos. And also trim Lord Fauntleroys hair because he looks like the purple minion. Frizzy as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Hulahoopsfromthe80s

I feel so sorry for little Primrose. What's worse is the reason they prefer Chester is because of his looks (for the record I think P is adorable )
It's sheer vanity.
Emma looks like such hard work. Behind all the cocaine, drink and wild nights, Gaz has as much personality as an egg too.
Agree although I don't think Chester is a cute kid at all, prim on the other hand is adorable and I could scoop her up and take her home she's cute af!

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
All for full effect. Whilst also reposting every last strand of information Gary posts to make us think he’s dad of the year for taking care of his own kids

he’s such a big boy now 🙄😂
I really dislike when woman champion their men looking after their own children as if it’s a near impossible task. It really grinds my gears up there with men who ‘mind’ or ‘babysit’ their own children 😡

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
I would be mortified if mine and my partners entire SM feed showed how we prioritised one child who does not have any additional needs (they can fuck off with the dairy intolerance/ptsd) over the other just to stop him kicking off. I would love to get that bunny, pull both it’s ears off and boot it into oblivion 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hatefake

VIP Member
Emma’s latest story making me laugh, painting king chesta’s bedroom exactly the same colour in the new house that it is in the old house as ‘he’s not good with change’…. If that’s the case I think the biggest change will be the change in house not a change in paint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: Lord Chester has every illness going, Gary’s hair keeps on growing

• Haha

Megz0

Chester does not have autism. He has a serious case of spoiled brat-itus. He’s realised he’s not centre of attention and kicked off.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Primrose is SOOO much like Gary, like copy and paste 🤣 she’s so cute and actually a pleasure to watch, hate to say it but I just hate the videos of chester, they’ve made a literal child unlikeable

BrookeHH

Seeing that manky, disgusting, brown bunny ear hang out of chesters mouth constantly makes me so sick. Absolutely foul

Last edited:
  • Sick

Megz0

“I’ll have you know Chester actually wears this watch so that he can let us know if he wants a drink, an ice cream, to bully his sister, or if there’s anything he wants so I can get him it. It’s all to help his ptsd for a crash he wasn’t in”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

xannax

I don’t get how Chester is fine at soft play, shopping centres, swimming pools etc but struggles at a birthday party??

Reactions: 30
Awww Emma's getting an office for her empty fucking diary. What do you need a diary for?you literally go shopping/parks and swimming. And do swipe ups for rank clothes. An office ffs! 😂
Screenshot_20210915_145220.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised they haven't hired out the cinema exclusively for little Lord Fauntleroy. I cannot believe they are married and have custody of a child each. How are they not utterly embarrassed that Gaz can only manage 1 child at a time. How she can say Chester has ptsd then traipse him out every day, bowling/swimming/arcades/parks/trampolining. It is an insult to people who actually have it. Also Chestahhhh cannot have dairy intolerance when he's up to his eyeballs in fucking ice cream every bastard morning.

• Haha
Well we all know why they stay together - little Brienne of Tarth cannot handle change.
She's only doing this new house account because Jac Jossa did, then Stacey Soloman. It's just to stay relevant, when in reality, she's a rude, gobby, grabby hypochondriac who married a boy who is probably riddled with gonorrhoea, and who even cheated on her. He only stayed because Lord Berbrooke was conceived. I wouldn't be surprised if poor little Primrawwwws was conceived because Gaz started getting bored so she had to keep a hold on him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Megz0

It isn’t that Chester doesn’t deal well with change. He doesn’t deal well with being told no.

• Heart

Twobecomingthree

Thread suggestion

Emma McVey #5: Chesta’s got PTSD, now she’s hoping for ASD. Prim gets up with Gaz, a dad is all she has.