Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

I know I’ve missed the majority of the “drama” but I’m going to comment anyway.. I find it hilarious that people, who also don’t know Emily irl, are slating the woman that phoned social services. Are you fucking serious?! None of us see the bits she doesn’t post but when she’s literally said she has a temper and hates her kids being at home, obviously it isn’t going to be a happy atmosphere for her children. By what the lady posted her call to social services was not biased because she doesn’t like Emily, it was for genuine concern of the children. Just because their needs are loosely met (and I mean loosely, she’s posted times she’s let them down) it doesn’t mean that she isn’t being neglectful. How many children grow up traumatised by their parents emotional abuse? How many were neglected, but not enough to be taken away and the parents just needed a little support? Since having Amelia, Emily has become very open about her dislike towards her children and it’s CONCERNING. We’ve all made mistakes, had bad days etc but she literally refused to dress her baby weather appropriate, even after getting bronchiolitis, just to prove something to her “haters”. No one has ever said the kids need taking away from her, but what she needs is help. Her reaction to it is fucking bizarre and shows how out of touch with reality she is! That phone call should have made her realise how she is coming across on social media and I for one would be heartbroken that people are seeing neglect through the things I post. Yet she jumps straight onto social media to scream from the rooftops about the whole ordeal. It doesn’t sit right with me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it weird how she posts all that about the kids, gets reported to SS, then moley (you'll always be moley) is just stood there grinning beside her, listening her chatting bollocks for ages on instagram, just nodding along? 🥴

My husband would go fucking nuts if I'd been posting all that then just stood there laughing? What the fuck? I think he would have me sectioned, he would be devastated if I was that unhappy. How can they be so casual about it all? Does he not give a shit how she feels? The whole family are complete odd balls, sorry it's absolutely not normal to behave like that

Reactions: 22

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Can someone refer me to social services please because apparently this is all it takes to get your kids to sleep 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

el1234

Too early for a thread suggestion?

Emilywalters_journal #13 the mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Chelsea Pateman is an inspiration. She’s got twin IVF boys. She lost weight to have them. The boys are always busy despite their daddy being so poorly with cancer. Chelsea is honest when she’s struggling with everything and she is genuine.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she is genuinely making an effort to pull herself up out of this hole she's in then fair play to her. If she does try and get out and get some air every day she will feel so much better. Maybe it was the wake up call she needed after all

Djakm

I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system
Yes we see a snapshot of her life, AS DO YOU. However, what she does show is concerning to a lot of us! How can you be so sure about her life when the stories Emily posted HERSELF about having a temper, not wanting Ella off school because she hates having the kids home. Constant nasty comments about Amelia because she isn’t a newborn anymore that sleeps all day (sure she called her a prick before!).If she can write god AWFUL things about them to all her followers, then how do you think she’s acting towards them at home with the curtains shut all day? Do you think she posts this stuff then goes and sets up an activity to play lovingly with them? NO, she posts this stuff while Amelia is shoved into the ‘swing of dreams’ being FORCED to nap all day and Ella playing alone so Emily can sit and fill her face or surveys! Ps, the “this has taken social services away from a child that needs help” is an utterly pathetic mentality to have. Social services must act upon ANY concerns that are sent their way. If no one had reported Emily and things got much worse you would all be jumping on here with “you all saw the signs, why did no one do anything!!”. Honestly, you bunch of newbies defending her need to piss off, or read through the threads and try and understand where the concerned tattlers are coming through. We didn’t reach that verdict from fresh fucking air!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Too many Emily's on here! I hope you have got your smelly black sacks ready and your shitty surveys, Easter eggs and 40p loaves of bread because you're all being reported to the social 🤣

Next time you read about a child abuse case and you're tutting and muttering where the social workers were, think about your comments that is all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shinyhappy

I’ve been reported by a family member when my first born was 6 months old. It was the kick up the arse I needed as I was an 18 year old on my own with baby I didn’t know I was having and at the time I was not being the best mother and had severe pnd. Everytime I’m having a bad day or feeling like I can’t be arsed I remind myself of that time in my life. 9 years on I still can’t laugh and joke about it - her reaction is very odd.

• Heart

Littleblondie92

If I had been reported for neglecting my children I would be absolutely heartbroken, not doing a rant on Instagram where she doesn’t even look upset.

Reactions: 19
There are so many forms of abuse that social care look at. The 4 main categories being Physical, emotional, Sexual and neglect.

For me, from what I’ve seen over the last few months of the family, the one I’d be worried about is emotional.

Emily said herself that her recent behaviour is impacted on Ella’s presentation, this is what a child protection plan would class as emotional abuse. When the parents behaviour is negatively impacting on the child.

As for the person who said they agonise over making referrals, how you feel should never come in to it. Use the evidence you’ve been provided and keep your own feelings out of it.
Of all the referrals I’ve ever been involved in, I’ve never agonised over them. I know my job, I understand the families and children I work with and 95% of those referrals have gone on to be supported by social care and support or plans put in place.
Referrals to social care does not equal removal of children from their families. It’s very rare for children to be removed and certainly not immediately, unless the risk of future harm is significant.

Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility, that is the most important message here. If something doesn’t feel right, a phone call for advice or a referral is essential. I know I couldn’t live with myself if I did nothing and something happened (not just in this situation, but any situation involving a child or adult who needs support)

I’d be mortified if I was referred in to SS but I would rather know that there is support available if I needed it.

Us arguing over it being referred in is pointless, someone felt concerned enough to make that call, then that is ABSOLUTELY the right call to make.
We all have differing thresholds, even social workers do and I see this daily so don’t come @ me!
If you’ve been a SW for 20 years, there are things that won’t seem as shocking to someone fresh out of uni because of what they’ve seen and learnt on the job over those 20 years.

We all just need to accept that the call was made with good intentions and I’d urge anyone to make that call if they encounter anything that worries them, again, not just this family but any you might encounter.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she needs a wiki because people just think she's picked on, they forget all her bizarre behaviour and her mean ways

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
The fact that she hasn’t deleted those stories is surely a cry for help. She must have some family/friends who will be looking at them and should be doing something to help🤷‍♀️ Not strangers messaging her on IG but real people in her real life. I can’t imagine standing by watching any of my friends/family behaving like that. Why isn’t her beloved hubby doing something??
Busy chatting up big titty shelf stackers down the rice aisle

• Haha
  • Sick

WhatABore

VIP Member
I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system
Social services isn't just for kids that are abused. Nobody said she was abusing her kids.
It's also for parents who need support.
And based on her posts, she has sounded like she's struggling.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
At the end of the day, play stupid games, win stupid prizes 🤷🏻‍♀️ whether it was right or wrong to call social services, she cannot post stuff like that (which was, frankly, alarming and even to me who doesn’t have kids way too far and oversharing) and not expect a reaction from people! As far as I’m concerned, influencers with a public insta haven’t got a leg to stand on to complain about the consequences of their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18